1. Cannot connect to lorderon

I cannot connect to lorderon. About 10 minutes ago it was connecting and dropping me right after. Now i just get the connected message and that changes to "Choose server" where lorderon is green. But when i choose it, it says "Logging in to game server" and then changes back to server board. Anyone knows how to fix this??? pls help

2. I'm having the same problem. Can we get a GM to weigh in? Is the server down?

3. I cannot connect to lorderon. About 10 minutes ago it was connecting and dropping me right after. Now i just get the connected message and that changes to "Choose server" where lorderon is green. But when i choose it, it says "Logging in to game server" and then changes back to server board. Anyone knows how to fix this??? pls help
    they are fixing this

4. Well, there was a countdown for restart and after that these crashes started. So it's either very glitchy update or a well timed ddos attack... :(

5. It's not DDoS... the lame fix has been applied

6. Same here, can't connect. Guessing it's on their side. Hope this gets fixed. I still haven't made it to 80. :(