1. Everything broken

I'm not an expert so explain to me how it works. I played on arena tournament and blackrock and everything worked as it should, but here on lordaeron almost EVERY my hunter cooldown bugged.
    Master's call wont dispell novas, roar of sacrifice permits crits, melee attacks and skills ignores detterance, all traps visible to enemy, trigger time is too high and trigger area is too low, readiness do not reset frost trap cd, disengage sometimes teleporting me back where i used it.
    pls tell me how is it possible?
    p.s. rip english

2. There was a post today where people were complaining that all hunter spells are buged.

Literally every spell that does something else than damage is not working correctly.

It was removed by mods.

This is going to get removed too.

#whyfixbugswhenyoucancensor

3. There was a post today where people were complaining that all hunter spells are buged.

Literally every spell that does something else than damage is not working correctly.

It was removed by mods.

This is going to get removed too.

#whyfixbugswhenyoucancensor
    Why report bugs properly when you can be a keyboard hero asshat and call "censoring" the fact you can't do things right.

4. Why report bugs properly when you can be a keyboard hero asshat and call "censoring" the fact you can't do things right.
    Why do people have to report bugs for something which is expected to be working and fairly basic, especially on a realm which you call "worlds most complete"?

5. Seriously? Windows is the "worlds most complete" Operating System, and users still report bugs. If the developers of a product do not have users that actively report things that are broken, users shouldn't complain when things aren't fixed.

i.e. if you want something fixed, report it.

6. Why report bugs properly when you can be a keyboard hero asshat and call "censoring" the fact you can't do things right.
    Problem is what you priorize on terms of bug fixes. For example, it's still a pain to mine fel iron nodes in Outlands and has been on top priority since weeks, not even a fix, and the problem, during TBC, came more from a profession complain: some ppl made a nice amount of money from selling bars/ores to ridiculous prices. There are several bugs which also came in the hand of something exploitable (yesterday I did Gundrak HC, wiped on 4th boss, entered again and we were not save so we could do whole instance again so more emblems to us. Also we run before Nexus HC and didn't get save so I did Nexus HC twice so more emblems) and things to be fixed (I don't know its state because I'm not a warrior/feral druid, but I remember the issue with the rush with made PvP for those classes a pain). Maybe you should focus what affects more the players than to fix, for example, a DoT counter of a raid boss. Most likely you did something like this when you fixed the Sons of Hodir or Argent chain, do the same with every bug you find/get reported.

7. The problem is you're speaking from a (naturally selfish) player point of view. For you, what should be prioritized is what affects you. Fel Iron? Yes, it's frustrating, but it still affects just a portion of the players. You don't have the global view of the project as a whole that Developers do, both for what is requiring priority in fixes, and for what fixes are dependent on other fixes that players might consider "unnecessary" or not even notice that were implemented. Beyond that there's the fact Developers have their own fields of expertise or assignment. If just one Developer is able to check and fix the spawn tables, but he's deep into another part of the project that is more important overall - even if you disagree - Fel Iron nodes will have to wait.

Whether you want to understand/believe that or not a) the Developers are working, even if not on what you want them to; b) the Forums aren't a place to complain that your pet bug isn't fixed; and 3) disrespect towards their work because a player can't wrap their brains around how complex development is isn't tolerated.

8. I love the server I just wish some quests that start chains for other quests were fixed =)

9. The problem is you're speaking from a (naturally selfish) player point of view. For you, what should be prioritized is what affects you. Fel Iron? Yes, it's frustrating, but it still affects just a portion of the players. You don't have the global view of the project as a whole that Developers do, both for what is requiring priority in fixes, and for what fixes are dependent on other fixes that players might consider "unnecessary" or not even notice that were implemented. Beyond that there's the fact Developers have their own fields of expertise or assignment. If just one Developer is able to check and fix the spawn tables, but he's deep into another part of the project that is more important overall - even if you disagree - Fel Iron nodes will have to wait.

Whether you want to understand/believe that or not a) the Developers are working, even if not on what you want them to; b) the Forums aren't a place to complain that your pet bug isn't fixed; and 3) disrespect towards their work because a player can't wrap their brains around how complex development is isn't tolerated.
    So now being a moderator working for Warmane makes you able to threat people like thrash, interesting. About being selfish, I passed the "fel iron" phase like nothing, I have 3 chars, each with engineering, blacksmithing and jewelcrafting 450 respectively so it doesn't affect me (and never did because there are other ways to level than mining fel iron). Take a look on how much time did you need to realize than Argent chain was broken (I saw reports on bugtracker being dismissed from first hand when people in global was spamming that it was realy broken). I don't know what's your native language, but in ours that's being far from selfish.

PD: When I had to report, I did report to bugtracker. Wanna proof? https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/14457

10. So now being a moderator working for Warmane makes you able to threat people like thrash, interesting.
    If that post makes you feel like "trash," the problem isn't quite with me, and staying off the internet would be valuable advice.

I don't know what's your first language, but selfish, in English, comes with this as a definition when you thrown it at Google: "concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure." Or, in the context, someone "concerned chiefly with bugs that affect their own personal profit or pleasure" - because who cares about what's important for others.

11. The problem is you're speaking from a (naturally selfish) player point of view. For you, what should be prioritized is what affects you. Fel Iron? Yes, it's frustrating, but it still affects just a portion of the players. You don't have the global view of the project as a whole that Developers do, both for what is requiring priority in fixes, and for what fixes are dependent on other fixes that players might consider "unnecessary" or not even notice that were implemented. Beyond that there's the fact Developers have their own fields of expertise or assignment. If just one Developer is able to check and fix the spawn tables, but he's deep into another part of the project that is more important overall - even if you disagree - Fel Iron nodes will have to wait.

If you feel people don't apprecieate what your developers are fixing,then make a progress thread or somthing to let people know what is fixed or not,since people feel like you guys are just ignoring everyone, and some bug fixes does not seem so complicated to fix and your just delaying them because you think that it only affects a certin amount of people.

12. Why report bugs properly when you can be a keyboard hero asshat and call "censoring" the fact you can't do things right.
    Forum complaining makes more attenion especially when some "fixed" bugtracker bugs are broken ingame and some reported for 3 months without any fix.

I love the server I just wish some quests that start chains for other quests were fixed =)
    no1 gives a **** about ur quest chains when whole class is broken spells wise

13. Don't forget about Wild Hunt pet talent broken for 10 years on each Warmane realm

14. If you feel people don't apprecieate what your developers are fixing,then make a progress thread or somthing to let people know what is fixed or not,since people feel like you guys are just ignoring everyone, and some bug fixes does not seem so complicated to fix and your just delaying them because you think that it only affects a certin amount of people.
    Read this guy moderators, he's ****ing right.

15. "Progress threads" and day by day updates are neither necessary nor beneficial due to the fact that people think they are entitled to being notified of each and everything so they can criticize things even more.

"We are working on that" doesn't do anything for a lot of people so why post it every time something comes up? Ever notice when a moderator posts in a thread people swarm in? It's the same thing with play-by-play updates on situations, it adds fuel to the fire.

Server goes down? People immediately jump on the forums demanding to know what's going on and start speculating, then those speculations are taken as truth by others, the criticism bus pulls up and people ignorantly pile on.

I'm glad staff have moved away from describing things as "Blizz-like", it takes the stick away from naysayers to bash the server with. "Worlds most complete" means just that, more complete than others.

The people demanding bugs/specific bugs to be fixed? Acting as if the know how things are tied together within the coding? How about dropping some donations and or lending your projected developer knowledge to the server?

123 Last