1. "Progress threads" and day by day updates are neither necessary nor beneficial due to the fact that people think they are entitled to being notified of each and everything so they can criticize things even more.

"We are working on that" doesn't do anything for a lot of people so why post it every time something comes up? Ever notice when a moderator posts in a thread people swarm in? It's the same thing with play-by-play updates on situations, it adds fuel to the fire.

Server goes down? People immediately jump on the forums demanding to know what's going on and start speculating, then those speculations are taken as truth by others, the criticism bus pulls up and people ignorantly pile on.

I'm glad staff have moved away from describing things as "Blizz-like", it takes the stick away from naysayers to bash the server with. "Worlds most complete" means just that, more complete than others.

The people demanding bugs/specific bugs to be fixed? Acting as if the know how things are tied together within the coding? How about dropping some donations and or lending your projected developer knowledge to the server?
    Its just hunter players are really mad.

Literally 80% of key spells are not working.

And it was reported for months.

Meanwhile looking at other bug reports... gargoyle doing 20% less damage? fixed the next day,
    glyph that is used by 10 players...fixed next day

That is why people want to know why is nobody fixing hunter bugs despite such a high priority.

2. Its just hunter players are really mad.

Literally 80% of key spells are not working.
    If this is true it seems this is indeed a very serious set of bugs.

3. If you feel people don't apprecieate what your developers are fixing,then make a progress thread or somthing to let people know what is fixed or not,since people feel like you guys are just ignoring everyone, and some bug fixes does not seem so complicated to fix and your just delaying them because you think that it only affects a certin amount of people.
    But we have change logs and the like already. If you expect even more than that, I don't see it coming. Sincerely, it wouldn't change anything, especially since people already use the "you fixed that, but where's the fix this that I have wanted for <insert amount of time>, it's extremely game breaking for me and <insert amount of people or "everyone else">." Considering how many fixes keep being made all the time on Lordaeron, it's rather insulting to have players say they feel like we are "just ignoring everyone," and claiming some fixes "do not seem so complicated to do" just goes back to what I've already posted in this thread: your view as a player is extremely narrow, you have no idea of what might be a contingency for a fix, you have no idea what other things might be indirectly affected by a fix and require chained tweaks to keep other things from being broken and so on.

Forum complaining makes more attenion especially when some "fixed" bugtracker bugs are broken ingame and some reported for 3 months without any fix.
    While on a tiny, tiny amount of cases you might be somewhat right, the Forum sections for Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria are there to prove you majorly wrong. Plus, that's not what we created the Forums for.

4. While on a tiny, tiny amount of cases you might be somewhat right, the Forum sections for Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria are there to prove you majorly wrong. Plus, that's not what we created the Forums for.
    Could not care less about MoP and Cata sections.
    Bugs reported ? Reported.
    Fixed? Not fixed.
    For how long ? Over a month.
    Priority high ? Very, major class spells.

Now its time for forum complaining
    Cause everytime i see random **** got fixed and major bugs were skipped, i smile sad.
    Edited: January 1, 2016

5. Meanwhile looking at other bug reports... gargoyle doing 20% less damage? fixed the next day,
    glyph that is used by 10 players...fixed next day
    That's not a fair comparison to make. If you count the total number of fixed bugs, Hunters are the ones with the most ones fixed. They might not be completely transparent about the order in which they prioritize bug-fixes, but to suggest they're favoring one class over another is awfully misguided. My guess is that damage-related spells and talents are simply much easier to reproduce and confirm, and also apply fixes to, hence it's those bugs that you also see getting fixed really quickly.

6. Could not care less about MoP and Cata sections.
    That's probably how they feel about your bugs waiting for a fix.
    That's also likely how people who had bugs that affected them fixed feel about your bugs waiting for a fix.
    That's how you will feel about the other bugs that don't affect you when yours get fixed.

Ponder over that for a while.

7. That's not a fair comparison to make. If you count the total number of fixed bugs, Hunters are the ones with the most ones fixed. They might not be completely transparent about the order in which they prioritize bug-fixes, but to suggest they're favoring one class over another is awfully misguided. My guess is that damage-related spells and talents are simply much easier to reproduce and confirm, and also apply fixes to, hence it's those bugs that you also see getting fixed really quickly.
    Just to make you realize how gamebreaking hunter bugs really are. ALL the major cooldowns and improtant mechanics are not working correctly.

Arena is completely unplayable.

Traps, deterrence, entrapment, disengage, readiness, autoattacks, roar of sac., masters call, pet movement, talents, abilities, stats

All these things are buged.

That's probably how they feel about your bugs waiting for a fix.
    That's also likely how people who had bugs that affected them fixed feel about your bugs waiting for a fix.
    That's how you will feel about the other bugs that don't affect you when yours get fixed.

So thats what we are talking about the whole time.
    Just look at the www.warmane.com website.

Lordaeron is mentioned 119 times. Meanwhile frostwolf is mentioned 12 times.
    There are 10k online on Lordaeron and another 6k on other wotlk realms.
    3500 on MOP.

Whats the logic behind prioritizing bugs on MOP over Lordaeron?

Most of these bugs have LOT of upvotes, are the highest priorities for months.

Yet bugs with 0 upvotes are getting fixed in less than 24 hours.

8. That's probably how they feel about your bugs waiting for a fix.
    1) could not care less about random players feelings, once again, especially from MoP section
    2) hunter bugs are class bugs, gamebreaking bugs
    3) class bugs are always highest priority, were, are and will be, for each private server, dont force me to search Pretorian's post about it

So
    Hunter bugs have been ignored for months meanwhile random crap got fixed. I don't mind if they fix DIFFERENT CLASS BUGS, but random quests and creatures scripts ? For real ?
    Noone blames Warmane for slacking, they did a nice job, but this priority system is really oustanding.

Of cors a random noob will be happier to see some ### random quest working over hunter hotfix,it's logical, since a noob is not a hunter, but this noob will forget this quest within 2 hours and never remember meanwhile each hunter player suffers from gamebreaking bugs each crappy minute.

9. Wild Hunt? Not working.
    Deterrence? Not working (LOL).
    Pet aggro? Evidently not working, even with the Guard Dog pet talent.
    Feign Death to transfer aggro to pet? Sometimes not working, as mobs can drop all aggro despite the pet attacking them prior to the spell cast.
    Roar of Sacrifice? Not working.
    Pet focus? Not working as intended, even with 2/2 Bestial Discipline and 1/2 Go for the Throat.

Just a few things I've encountered while (tediously) leveling a BM hunter. It's interesting that Lordaeron is propagated as being the "most complete" WOTLK server while basic bugs like the aforementioned persist for months despite high priority on the Bugtracker and nonexistence on Ragnaros and Deathwing.

10. Lordaeron has a diffrrent core from Ragnaros and Deathwing does it not? There have been a number of fixes on Lordaeron and it's safe to assume that at least some of those fixes may have effected other things hence why they are not present on the other WotLK realms.

A bug that has a "high priority" doesn't necessarily mean it is a simpler fix. Doing the best you can in the meantime is pretty much the bulk of what can be done.

11. I wish they could reduce cap already. PvPin is hell annoying. Im sitting on enemy hunter or w/e in range for my spells and yet it yells im out of range like most of the time. Its ******ed

12. Those are really serious bugs btw. And there was always problem with Master's call.

13. Gamebreaking Bugs like the ones who are mentioned in this thread should get fixed ASAP.

14. speaking about pvp,how can we start a pvp season with all theses bugs,by the way all procs bug like trinket bugs,some trinkets gave 200 SP 100% uptime (no stop) even when you are riding your mount.We cant even define if some classes got overscaled spells like rogues,druids,shamans and nobody can confirm because no serious pvp activities are going on and pve players will never report a positive bug.

Please hold the current pvp season.

15. Read this guy moderators, he's ****ing right.
    Realize that it is more important to make ppl THINK you fix stuff, than it is ti actually fix them. Make more updates to the bugfixing part of the site. Free up one single developer to fix these minor things that the comunity complains about. Like the feel iron. This project (warmane, not just lord) is dependent on the comunity... The comunity is dumb. Play their game and make them happy. I repeat: it is more important to make ppl THINK you fix stuff, than it is ti actually fix them!

First 123 Last