1. Queue & Disconects

I think there should be DC's mechanic that will allow players that disconnected during playing to get back online in 1-5 minutes, it's really annoying to get dc while playing and wait up to 1 hour queues.

2. But it already is like this. You have 5 minutes to reconnect.

3. No, it's not. I got dc while playing rbg and tried to logging asap and i got 900 que.. the thing you think its like that is when you crash/alt+f4 becouse your toon stays in game for short period, that's why you can reconnect.

4. No, it's not. I got dc while playing rbg and tried to logging asap and i got 900 que.. the thing you think its like that is when you crash/alt+f4 becouse your toon stays in game for short period, that's why you can reconnect.
    it may be like this for premium only i dont know but i am 100% sure you have like 5 mins to reconnect,multyple times i got error because of this WOD models or i had to reset my PC for some reason and always skip the queue when i log back on.

5. I just got dc'd myself and i am currently in queue -.- before that i had just waited a long time to get in and after a few minutes -> disconnect and queue again

6. it may be like this for premium only i dont know but i am 100% sure you have like 5 mins to reconnect,multyple times i got error because of this WOD models or i had to reset my PC for some reason and always skip the queue when i log back on.
    No one asks you to use the WOD models.

Edit: Umm.. sry, totally misunderstood your comment, guess I am still drunk. +1 for the fact that you really have the 5 mins.

7. So I queued through 950. Then I played 10 minutes in an Alterac Valley so horrifically affected by a delay. Then I got disconnected and was put back in queue at 500.

8. As i said crash/alt+f4/(pc restart might work too) your character is still in the game that's why you can reconnect. But if you somehow dc from server side then you don't have chance to reconnect, there's no 5 min to reconnect system implemented.

9. No, it's not. I got dc while playing rbg and tried to logging asap and i got 900 que.. the thing you think its like that is when you crash/alt+f4 becouse your toon stays in game for short period, that's why you can reconnect.
    Same got dc second time on rbg from some reason? FixFixFix it!

10. I got dc in wsg after game started.

11. lol, this is not a pvp server, it's only pve. You cant do pvp becuz the server autokick you LEL ROFL....Buut you cant do pve becuz bosses are buffed 250% lel Goodluck and uninstall wow GGWARMANNE
    (Where is the damn video that make the comunity ??? )

12. Great i just dc'd while we started raid inviting, now i'm in a 1100 que. fml

13. server wasnt hardcore enough, so they added random dcs

made my day

14. http://i.imgur.com/BtfzhMB.png dunno about u but i wouldn't want to play anyway /sarcasm

it's funny how people stay almost forever in "select character" screen taking the space by AFKing

15. I had errors and random dc's before and indeed when i reconnected it would skip queue for me (non-premium).. Today tho I saw that i get dc every time i died in stormpeeks or icecrown and relised to graveyard.. it also happened to a guy i was questing with.. but we reloged fast cause there were just 7k people at that time.
    But now, again i died in icecrown and dc'ed when i relised .. and when i reloged. . 1400 queue :( this is so sad.. 150k xp to ding 80 left :(

Not complaining tho.. just curious if anyone else is getting dc's when releasing spirit ... I just have to keep myself alive from now on :D
    Edited: January 2, 2016

12 Last