1. Rated Battlegrounds

Hello All!

Happy New Year for starters!

I'm wondering what the Rated BG community on Horde is like now. I'm aware of some guilds that are interested, but wanted to see if I had missed any that I could contact who would also be interested.

Look forward to hearing back from you guys if you are interested.

2. Hysteria is trying to do ,but they are against some good guild from aly they find some excuses to don't play :D .Unchained did 2-3 rateds maybe and that's all.From aly guild that always wanna do rated is Ccc.

3. You missed nothing, just wait for Same Faction Rated BGs to be fixed.

4. wait for Same Faction Rated BGs to be fixed.
    Which is never. Molten Cata is here for how long ? They never even tried to fix same faction rbg so I dont see it coming anytime. Maybe in 2017, maybe.

5. Which is never. Molten Cata is here for how long ? They never even tried to fix same faction rbg so I dont see it coming anytime. Maybe in 2017, maybe.
    They are doin something about it https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/306

6. Hysteria is trying to do ,but they are against some good guild from aly they find some excuses to don't play :D .Unchained did 2-3 rateds maybe and that's all.From aly guild that always wanna do rated is Ccc.
    Really? so like two weeks ago or something we planned to do Rateds against CCC? or wait no that didn't happen ... or did it? seriously man we're not afraid & the only excuse we have is that we plan to do rateds against another guild which we can't just abandon because CCC wants to play... get your facts straight before you talk **** bro

7. Not to be a dick but its ALWAYS Alliance no matter if its VV or CCC, contacting or reaching out to the HORDE, horde never come and try to get alliance to make a rated with VV or CCC just a fact, so u really can't say you're not afraid, unless you just don't want to play anymore because both gms of unchained and hysteria said they wanted to go for rated bg titles, and you can't possibly get them if you don't play and just regular bg like both of your guilds do for hours knowing you can form one but DECIDE not to.

8. Wtf, can people stop bashing other guilds. Thread was to look for PvP guilds I didn't know about. That was it. If you want more rated BG's yourselves, feel free to transfer horde, it's really simple to be honest.

Now, if someone has something constructive to add something along the lines of "<op pvp players> is a horde guild willing to do rated bgs during times of 12:01am to 11:59pm" then that would be useful. If not stop complaining about a problem you were and still are a part of.

9. i'm not apart of VV or CCC because of my own reasons, i'm not bashing, im simply sharing what i've observed because you see a lot of complaining about rated bgs and this is what i've seen so far being the problem, and can u be more hypocritical? "Wtf, can people stop bashing other guilds." and then you end your statement with "If not stop complaining about a problem you were and still are a part of." which obviously means your still salty about stealthed rogues and ccc going alliance because your dumbass couldn't ever que rated bgs and now your annoyed your guild doesn't que because of them even though you lost to both of them anyways, so idk why you say, stop bashing guilds with your passive aggressiveness tone.

10. Not to be a dick but its ALWAYS Alliance no matter if its VV or CCC, contacting or reaching out to the HORDE, horde never come and try to get alliance to make a rated with VV or CCC just a fact, so u really can't say you're not afraid.
    So because the horde never try to make a rated BG with Alliance aka loggin to a Alliance char and contact someone from the opposite faction its because they afraid? Tell me your logic here , in my eyes its lazy or not up for it but not afraid? Beside talking to Verbally violent makes no sence because if notorious is not online there is no rated bg at all..And Notorious also said its not a pvp guild but a social guild. CCC also only plays if they got their dream team online. The point is not afraid but avoid alot of drama in the end , its never fun ,its always the team with the biggest ego that claims they are ''pro''. Ha-ha-ha we rekt you so hard please abandon your guild , you suck! Isnt that how it always goes? If most players just stop being a dick

and play their rateds for fun without enraging because they got killed / defeated and quite playing ( probably will hang themself when they fail in real life ) then more guilds would be playing with you / against you.

11. i know for a fact neither of your guilds attempt to contact them so ye i do assume you are too ***** to queue when they have pugged me in rateds before when they've only had about 6 online, but "they got their dream team online." clearly with 6-7 online and pugging 3. your just mad i've been pugged in ccc and VV rateds and never lost to hysteria because you think your angels who dont talk **** but in reality your all just a bunch of bg heros who can't do dick in arena, 1v1 or anything pvp besides playing 10 man premades thinking your tough ****. sorry i'm just facing facts here RIP.

12. and can u be more hypocritical? "Wtf, can people stop bashing other guilds." and then you end your statement with "If not stop complaining about a problem you were and still are a part of." which obviously means your still salty about stealthed rogues and ccc going alliance because your dumbass couldn't ever que rated bgs and now your annoyed your guild doesn't que because of them even though you lost to both of them anyways
    Lots wrong with this so let's go through it one at a time.

I never mentioned stealthed rogues or ccc, I was referring to a very large number of players who left horde to come alliance, of which these two guilds were actually a small portion. Indeed, as you mentioned, you are not part of ccc but you transferred to alliance as well. I am in fact referring to all of those that transferred.

Second of all, my dumbass didn't queue them because my dumbass was busy at work, on a very demanding job. Sadly my dumbass couldn't log in during the times majority of the horde players play, because it seems a vast portion of them don't work (north American ones) or they are European and there are time zone issues. Luckily I'm back in school now, so I will have much more time.

Lastly, they lost games to us too, so I'm not even sure what you are talking about. Even if we lost every game, we would still be queueing. This sadly isnt true of many other guilds, hysteria being the only guild that continues to play when outmatched (usually due to us bringing a counter comp or such). Regrettably, players in Hysteria actually have lives outside of the game and forums, so I was hoping to find new guilds.

13. i know for a fact neither of your guilds attempt to contact them so ye i do assume you are too ***** to queue when they have pugged me in rateds before when they've only had about 6 online, but "they got their dream team online." clearly with 6-7 online and pugging 3. your just mad i've been pugged in ccc and VV rateds and never lost to hysteria because you think your angels who dont talk **** but in reality your all just a bunch of bg heros who can't do dick in arena, 1v1 or anything pvp besides playing 10 man premades thinking your tough ****. sorry i'm just facing facts here RIP.
    Dude you already enraged when someone counters your post , and then its me who is ***&*&*^&*& to que? You even get arena and 1vs1 in this topic come on don't be silly... So for the fact if you rape horde / Alliance in arenas or 1vs1 duel then you a hero? Is that all that counts , raping someone in arena or 1vs1? Thats the problem with most players and Retail players just laugh at you guys because 2vs2 is easy ( healer + dps ) 3vs3 becomes harder lets not talk about 5vs5 or rated battlegrounds because arena players can't play battlegrounds at all , their tiny brain is made for ''clicking'' all cd's and trinkets and just burst 1 player to dead. They not supose to play as a team. They all got 2,2k+ rating , no prof. at max skill , 1-2k achievement points but are ooh so great in pvp even so great that they have to name change when they switch faction , leave battlegrounds when they losing to avoid any screenshot on the scores and let the world know they lost. They even have ( when they are winning) to let the oppisite team know they are dominating , yell and insult the other players. Lets not foget those great pvpers ( look me i got 2,4k rating on a 80% bugged expansion like you all claim and insult warmane staff ) insult their own team aswell when they join a battleground with only 300-370k hp players , but ofcourse you guys never had those contender gear because why would you gear up in battlegrounds if you can just donate some money ( also the money is not earned by yourself but payed by your parents) and have end game gear in 22,3seconds.

PS: im not a Unchained or Hysteria guild member if thats what you thinking.

14. Lots wrong with this so let's go through it one at a time.

I never mentioned stealthed rogues or ccc, I was referring to a very large number of players who left horde to come alliance, of which these two guilds were actually a small portion. Indeed, as you mentioned, you are not part of ccc but you transferred to alliance as well. I am in fact referring to all of those that transferred.

Second of all, my dumbass didn't queue them because my dumbass was busy at work, on a very demanding job. Sadly my dumbass couldn't log in during the times majority of the horde players play, because it seems a vast portion of them don't work (north American ones) or they are European and there are time zone issues. Luckily I'm back in school now, so I will have much more time.

Lastly, they lost games to us too, so I'm not even sure what you are talking about. Even if we lost every game, we would still be queueing. This sadly isnt true of many other guilds, hysteria being the only guild that continues to play when outmatched (usually due to us bringing a counter comp or such). Regrettably, players in Hysteria actually have lives outside of the game and forums, so I was hoping to find new guilds.
    exactly, your dumbass couldn't come online so ccc's and stealthed rogues dumbass's went to alliance, are they magically suppose to know what you are doing and why you aren't online? no u just weren't and to expect them to wait for you to be in school and to stay horde while alliance never qued, hmm seems like you are asking people to wait for just u, nothing wrong with not playing and working n **** like that but to expect rateds on alliance to be all about your guild is a sad excuse to blame people coming alliance in the first place. you can't blame people on horde for coming alliance to do rateds because you couldn't come online, and now since you have time you blame people for people changing faction, not everything is about you and your guild, your a social guild right? so stop being so annoyed people come from horde to alliance to que rateds and your salty you can't get a piece of it.

15. Dude you already enraged when someone counters your post , and then its me who is ***&*&*^&*& to que? You even get arena and 1vs1 in this topic come on don't be silly... So for the fact if you rape horde / Alliance in arenas or 1vs1 duel then you a hero? Is that all that counts , raping someone in arena or 1vs1? Thats the problem with most players and Retail players just laugh at you guys because 2vs2 is easy ( healer + dps ) 3vs3 becomes harder lets not talk about 5vs5 or rated battlegrounds because arena players can't play battlegrounds at all , their tiny brain is made for ''clicking'' all cd's and trinkets and just burst 1 player to dead. They not supose to play as a team. They all got 2,2k+ rating , no prof. at max skill , 1-2k achievement points but are ooh so great in pvp even so great that they have to name change when they switch faction , leave battlegrounds when they losing to avoid any screenshot on the scores and let the world know they lost. They even have ( when they are winning) to let the oppisite team know they are dominating , yell and insult the other players. Lets not foget those great pvpers ( look me i got 2,4k rating on a 80% bugged expansion like you all claim and insult warmane staff ) insult their own team aswell when they join a battleground with only 300-370k hp players , but ofcourse you guys never had those contender gear because why would you gear up in battlegrounds if you can just donate some money ( also the money is not earned by yourself but payed by your parents) and have end game gear in 22,3seconds.

PS: im not a Unchained or Hysteria guild member if thats what you thinking.
    idk what your talking about so ima just pass, your like creating a little story about something that I dont really care about.

12 Last