1. conormcgregor1 did you just made that account today to bash people and hide your name in game? Or did the staff banned you today when you were begging for gifts ?

2. Wow faction rated bgs, how fun it will be when 2 groups of humans race play agains each other ahhaha.

3. Wow faction rated bgs, how fun it will be when 2 groups of humans race play agains each other ahhaha.
    Then this will happen : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw0TNfIsgMI

4. exactly, your dumbass couldn't come online so ccc's and stealthed rogues dumbass's went to alliance, are they magically suppose to know what you are doing and why you aren't online? no u just weren't and to expect them to wait for you to be in school and to stay horde while alliance never qued, hmm seems like you are asking people to wait for just u, nothing wrong with not playing and working n **** like that but to expect rateds on alliance to be all about your guild is a sad excuse to blame people coming alliance in the first place. you can't blame people on horde for coming alliance to do rateds because you couldn't come online, and now since you have time you blame people for people changing faction, not everything is about you and your guild, your a social guild right? so stop being so annoyed people come from horde to alliance to que rateds and your salty you can't get a piece of it.
    Again, I'm not complaining about a lack of Rated BGs. I'm just saying that those who have transferred to Alliance (again, I'm speaking of a much broader portion of the population than just 2 small guilds) have no right to complain about the lack of Rated BGs. The purpose of the thread is to find new guilds, that is all. I probably had the most Rated BGs played last season anyways (just guessing, I'm not 100% sure. My rating was like 960 last season) and am now just looking for new opposition that can no-life in the same way I intend to. Unforunately, like I said, players in Hysteria have lives, so they won't able to play like I will, but I'm sure they will continue to play when they are able to. Furthermore, as they have proven, they won't quit after just one loss, like many others do, so that will also be of use.

I'm not sure why you are having so much trouble understanding the purpose of the post (finding new guilds on horde) and who I am saying shouldn't complain (those that transferred to Alliance, not just 2 small guilds, but a whole lot more players) but due to your difficulty in understanding what I am saying, I can assume the only dumbass in this thread is you.

Please try to read through my post two or three times to understand the gist of it before replying with some non-sense.

Thank you.

Edit:

Also
    Don't think I've ever seen a more faked video in all my years of watching videos on the internetz @_@

5. This is a sneaky attempt by Noto to get some fame for his guild by claiming he is ready to do rated while he knows perfectly there is no one in Horde, even if he finds a guild,he will probably find some excuses like he did with stealthed rogues. He's trying to get back into the pro ring, he is not satisfied with a social guild.

I only speak the truth.

6. When i play pvp here , lots of players remind me on that video ! Maybe fake but i still believe there are people playing / enraged like this.

7. This is a sneaky attempt by Noto to get some fame for his guild by claiming he is ready to do rated while he knows perfectly there is no one in Horde, even if he finds a guild,he will probably find some excuses like he did with stealthed rogues. He's trying to get back into the pro ring, he is not satisfied with a social guild.

I only speak the truth.
    Unlike you, I don't need the forums to gain fame, nor do I truly care. I have a guild with some excellent people and good friends, and they keep me entertained. I just want something more fun than Random BGs when my arena partners are off.

When i play pvp here , lots of players remind me on that video ! Maybe fake but i still believe there are people playing / enraged like this.
    I'm certain there are, just that they would rage on losing some BG or Arena and not whatever the hell this guy was raging about :P

8. I'm sure that happend to Mpak, Amneziaq, and the other 4 human warriors when they've lost AB from 500+ premade made on global chat.
    Cheers.

9. if people sticked more to what is written and stopped imaginating things that weren't said life would be better.
    New guilds are created everyday. If they are good or not is another story but since it isnt possible for 1 person to know every single person or guild in this server there need to be a way to call attention to the matter that we want and in this case noto only did what was needed to do-> 1 topic asking if someone were interested in playing rated bg's against VV. Simple as that, so it would be usefull if people sticked to that and comment if interested or to incentive rated bgs activity in this server.
    I played a lot of rated bg's in the past, leaded almost 100 and under my watch I don't remember having anyone being disrespectfull to the enemy. Rated bgs can be really fun if who his leading them show the right spirit and doesn't cry, screem (...). Flamming won't change the result, but learn from what happened will.
    I would love to see some activity in rated bgs in this server and also play some.

10. oh lol Noto got banned!!!

First 12