1. Gold Making Guid

Hello guy and girl players of WoW.
    As you can see in the Title i decided to make .... rather show how i make gold in Mist of pandaria.

But before that i want to thank my firends Fizzyelf & Shhitmo for helping me so much in making this guide possible.

Before further ado , let's get into it!
    This guide is going to cover ways to make gold with mainly Jewecrafting

You will need to have the following addons:Actioneer , Actionator & Postal [You can download them here
    Also you will need to have {Enchanting with skill with minimum of 525/Alchemy with skill of 600} Jewecrafting with skill of 600.
    But if you don't have them you can ask guildis / In global to make the work for you.

First what i do is chek the prices for Ghost iron ore and Trillium ore
    Wich is at the moment(02.01.2016 Average):Ghost iron ore:12g , Black trillium :20g and White trillium:25g
    What you want to buy is the chepest one , wich At the moment is Ghost iron ore

I bought 32 stacks of ghost iron for 10, 161 gold
    Spoiler: Show
    From them i got :26 Wild Jade , 35 River's Heart ,5 Vermilion onyx , 6 Primordial ruby , 6 Imperial amethyst , 16 Sun's radiance =8741g

But i don't think anybody is going to buy them like this if you list them into the action house.So what you got to do it Cut them into a status gems.
    Blue:
    from 35 River's heart To
    10x [Sparkling River's Heart] , 15x [Solid River's Heart] , 5x [Rigid River's Heart] & 5x [Stormy River's Heart]

Red:
    From 6 Primordial ruby i made:2x [Bold Primordial Ruby] , 2x [Brilliant Primordial Ruby] & 2x [Delicate Primordial Ruby]

Yellow:
    From 16 Sun's radiancei made: 6x [Fractured Sun's Radiance] , 7x [Smooth Sun's Radiance] & 3x [Mystic Sun's Radiance]

Orange:
    From 5 vermilion onyx i made: 3x [Adept Vermilion Onyx] , 1x [Reckless Vermilion Onyx] ,1x [Skillful Vermilion Onyx] ,1x [Deft Vermilion Onyx]

Green:
    From 26 Wild jade i made :7x [Energized Wild Jade] , 5x [Misty Wild Jade] , 5x [Zen Wild Jade] , 4x [Regal Wild Jade] ,2x [Puissant Wild Jade] & 3x [Misty Wild Jade]

Purple:
    From 6 Imperial amethysts i made:2x [Assassin's Imperial Amethyst] , 2x [Mysterious Imperial Amethyst] , 1x [Purified Imperial Amethyst] &1x [Tense Imperial Amethyst]

That gave me Value of 24,141G (THAT INS'T REAL! SOME OF THE GEMS WERE OVERPRICED;exp "Deft Vermilion onyx" was 938g*... E.t.c.
    That is not all!
    Don't you remember?You still have low Ilvl gems. (In my case)
    31 [Roguestone] , 25 [Lapis Lazuli] ,39 [Pandarian Garnet], 28 [Tiger Opal], 43 [Alexandrite]& 32 [Sunstone]

What you want to do with them is send them to a Alchemist wich is going to Transmutate your gems into a greater ones [Exp:Sunstone= Sun's Radiance]
    Or make them into Rings and necks for disenchanting wich is going to give you : Spirit Dust and Mysterious Essence.
    Rings : [Ornate Band]
    Necks: [Shadowfire Necklace]

My recomendation is to make them into rings only if you're low on gold OR If Golden lotus is rly expensive.
    (In my case the golden lotus price was 32 per unit so i decidet not to make any Transmutating)
    (I made 25 [Ornate Band] and 31 [Shadowfire Necklace] that gave me Value of 7734g

But wait a sec!?! That is not all? Well , ofc not!:D you still have [Sparkling Shard] In my case i have 11Stacks
    That gave me 22 [Serpent's Eye] From them i made: 1x [Golembreaker Amulet] and 1x [Widow Chain] ......
    Tho i don't have mats for the other 10 [Serpent's Eye] so i bought the mats for 1 more (I gave 90 g for 2 amethysts) and i made 1x [Skymage Circle]
    In the end i made 3 items from the Serpent's eyes and hand 4 leftovers for next time
    1x [Golembreaker Amulet] ,1x [Widow Chain] & 1x [Skymage Circle]=Value of 8.489g

Code:
    24141 +8489 + 7734 =40364-10161=30232
    Total profit:30 232

Hope you found that useful aswell as Intresting.
    Please leave a coment below , and be sure to point out any mistakes i have made. That is all from me. P.S Dzpbgd.
    Edited: January 9, 2016

2. Nice one. Gonna need more jewelcrafters on the server.

3. Such a fail.
    Make Gold on the AH, who knew.
    Next topic:
    "How to succesfully beg for Gold in Major cities by purposefully misspelling your spam."

Working title; "Pls som Golds for maunt train plzz"

4. Such a fail.
    Make Gold on the AH, who knew.
    Next topic:
    "How to succesfully beg for Gold in Major cities by purposefully misspelling your spam."

Working title; "Pls som Golds for maunt train plzz"
    I don't quite agree.There are aways new players to this serer for whatever reason. But they don't know anything yet. That is why I made"Gold Making Guide"
    To help other people in need.I don't want the new players to become like these we see now."Please some gold for flying" or something like that.
    Trust me , this is why i'm making it. So people start urning gold in their own insted of asking for it.
    Becouse i'm sick of people aways asking me everysingle day "Can you share some gold plz"

5. I hope you realise the people who constantly beg for gold in Capitols are not really in need of 'some' Gold for 'game costs' at all.
    These professional beggers make 100 times more Gold than your 'use the auction house'-guide.

Hence my post, these beggers are good at it, asking for 'some gold' , rewarded by people showing off how awesome they are InGame by handing out a couple 100, 1000 or even more to make their self-importance known to people other than themself and their pet hamster.
    As a result of that, these professional beggers continue on emptying the AH of most sought after items deposited by people who seriously think people will enjoy their low low prices, only to be re-sold for a mark-up of about 500%. Followed by these 'money-makers" purchasing ridiculously overpriced rare items and sit AFK on their hard-to-get crafted mount while people who make a serious buck leveling their professions and gathering materials will never be able to purchase a simple Belt-Buckle because it gets sold for a price which is 700 times higher than it should be because it got sold once for 222.222 Gold.