1. Another realm, has it been discussed?

i'm sure this was suggested at least once by now, but are they even considering this? with being limited with my game time, i really do not want to wait in queues with over 500 people (currently over 1400 are in queue), as it (obviously) takes most of what time i have and especially if, for some reason, i get DC'd, it ruins my whole experience and i can't do anything about it, since not even donating skips queues. i'm sure there are many others with the same issue and reasoning with things looking like they're now, seems like we're forced to quit the realm (what i really wouldn't want to do). can i get any reply from staff members about this? like ANY reply regarding this (for example, about whether it has been discussed or something)? increasing the population cap is a poisoned gift as well - it's only a temporary solution, just like raising it from 5k to 10k instead of opening a new realm and possibly increasing the cap on both.

2. BCZ of that i go to ..... to play,and when warmane go to fix this problem i wil be back.

3. 1400 que is easy explainable

character selection afking - many people just log out to character selection screen and afking there for hours
    for instance once i occasionaly forgot to close wow - character has been moved to character selection screen, latern when i decided to log in, i just logged instantly without any que meanwhile 1000+ players were in

Warmane should deal with it somehow
    No point in increasing server capability whern there are lots of useless connections wasting recources
    Edited: January 2, 2016

4. BCZ of that i go to ..... to play,and when warmane go to fix this problem i wil be back.
    Fix the problem ?lol . You are not the only person who has work etc.I usually log on wow when i get home and go make food clean up a bit etc and when im done im practically logged in. So quit complaining and enjoy playing a free server.

5. Well,i dont think they have the funds to pay for another realm. For obvious reasons Lordaeron aint so profitable as the other realms so having another one "leeching" from other realms donations wouldnt make many people happy.

6. Warmane not only free server on the world :P.Not only que server shut down many time per day i be in game and when crash i must again log in and be in que that not only when 1st time log in when server crash we must again log in and be in que when is i say 1000k af there i see low lvl afk 1lvl afk wtf you doing in game you understand me i see he is 1lvl an he is afk omg and i who si 32 lvl i want to lvl i cant bcz of noob 1lvl who is afk.dont judge me i love this server but but.:D

7. Yea ban afk :D WHAT THEY DOING IN GAME WHY LOG IN AND DONT PLAY AND THEY ARE LOW LVL NOT 80 1 LVL AND 10 LVL AFK AND MANY I SEE IN STARTING ZONE FOR HUMAN :D

8. Just thought this picture would be appropriate for this thread.

9. Just thought this picture would be appropriate for this thread.
    good one pic

10. Lordaeron is Hardcore. People with jobs, school, friends, girlfriends, family or other responsabilities are not Hardcore. Get a life and become Hardcore. Get a life in the game. Your real life is affecting your Character. Kill your real life.

That's life.

11. Lordaeron is Hardcore. People with jobs, school, friends, girlfriends, family or other responsabilities are not Hardcore. Get a life and become Hardcore. Get a life in the game. Your real life is affecting your Character. Kill your real life.

That's life.
    You sound like a spoiled kid whose parents worked for everything and you're just the cherry on top. I have a job, go to university and have 2 realm first achievements and killed quite a few bosses in naxx. So trust me it depends on a lot more then just time.

12. Truth is, you can stay HOURS afk and still be in your character room, which is kinda weird ? Imo making the server spit ppl after 1h afking will dramaticly decrease peak hours pop, but then again waiting 1h in queue is nothing ppl should cry about, just remember old molten days when u had to wait more than 1hour, if u get error or anything u were back in queue (which is not true now) and the requirement for joining just about any prime time raiding guild was to be donor.
    I honestly never seen so much crying on old molten when it was pay to play and pay to win on a 4.5k cap realm.If 10k online is real (which i kinda doubt unless 40% are sitting afk ) are correct, you are getting twice as many players its relatively easy to login except few hours at peak, and donors are not exactly getting special treatment.

13. Truth is, you can stay HOURS afk and still be in your character room, which is kinda weird ?
    that the main reasin wich causes big ques
    i hope Warmane will fix it and make some system to kick smartаsses out of logging room

14. yo, a 2nd realm with DF would be cool, then everyone can choose what they want and not wait in que for it :)

12 Last