1. either way, this is getting ridiculous. i'm more in queue than playing -.-" and i don't think a kick system is what we need, the realm lags on peak hours and another one would relieve a huge amount of stress from it. it affects pvp more than anything else. furthermore, they can 'invest' into cross-realm pvp queues and stuff, though i kinda doubt it, since it would take too long.

2. I would love to see second realm like with 7k population. Tehy could do something like "everyone who leveled up his character to level 80 in 1 month after releasing WOTLK patch can stay on realm, and other people have to trasnfer their characters (for free) to second realm. But yea, we can dream about that.

3. They should consider spliting this up into 2 7k realms with cross realm features, or get one badass server and increase the cap, whenever you're late in the evening and don't log on before like 5pm you will be stuck in a 30-60 min que which sucks badly...

4. We are not planning on opening another realm yet. However, when we reach the point where can use the same core on both our other WoTLK realms the player load will be distributed evenly.

First 12