1. All "hardcore" changes

As most of you have noticed there are several changes on this realm that are not blizzlike. Im simply asking of the devs to put of information about what changes they have made. For an example i just discovered that titanium transmutes are now on 20h cd.
    Could a list of these small changes be compiled, I very much prefer knowing what is a bug and what is intended.
    This would include raid changes aswell.

2. the Transmute:Titanium cooldown was removed in patch 3.3.3.
    We are not that far in the realm progress yet.

3. - Fel iron ores respawn rate increased for 400% ?

4. small changelogs would definitely be welcomed. it's getting a bit tiresome having to adapt to new changes every raid. "okay boys, we've got the strat down now. lets do this." - " nvm, strat needs to change again"

5. small changelogs would definitely be welcomed. it's getting a bit tiresome having to adapt to new changes every raid. "okay boys, we've got the strat down now. lets do this." - " nvm, strat needs to change again"
    ^ This so much!
    Good example of this is how Anub'Rekhan was suddenly walking faster in 10M Naxx yesterday (compared to like 4 days back) and you could not outrun the Locust Swarm debuff stacking anymore (used to get like 3-4 stacks without Holy Priest spd buff). What a nice surprise; still doable but need to change setup after first try and get a disc priest and use healing cooldowns. (I think you arent supposed to be able to outrun it, but would be nice to know beforehand what you can and cannot do and adjust accordingly).

You didn't even tell anyone that The Oculus was opened, for god sake. Only the people who happened to read the forum post mentioning that knew about it.
    These ninja-updates are really frustrating when you don't really know what has changed.

6. ^ This so much!
    Good example of this is how Anub'Rekhan was suddenly walking faster in 10M Naxx yesterday (compared to like 4 days back) and you could not outrun the Locust Swarm debuff stacking anymore (used to get like 3-4 stacks without Holy Priest spd buff). What a nice surprise; still doable but need to change setup after first try and get a disc priest and use healing cooldowns. (I think you arent supposed to be able to outrun it, but would be nice to know beforehand what you can and cannot do and adjust accordingly).

You didn't even tell anyone that The Oculus was opened, for god sake. Only the people who happened to read the forum post mentioning that knew about it.
    These ninja-updates are really frustrating when you don't really know what has changed.

Its...

War...

Meng...

7. the Transmute:Titanium cooldown was removed in patch 3.3.3.
    We are not that far in the realm progress yet.
    This is still a 3.3.5 client, "progress" as you put it ONLY applies to PvE releases and Arena seasons not game mechanics. If Transmute: Titanium didn't have a cooldown in 3.3.5 it should not have a cooldown here, meaning it is either a bug or an intentional change.

If you want to argue about stuff like that then you should make a thread asking for dual spec to be removed until Ulduar and Riding Skill be pushed back to level 40 since we have not "progressed" that far yet.

8. ^ This so much!

Exactly this.

Took us a few attempts before we figured we'd just have to use our ret paladin to kite him. It's just silly. You're already forcing us into using certain comps, the least you could do is give us changelogs so we don't have to figure out what you decided to change on a whim.

9. Wasn't there an update on 31st of December? I remember seeing server restart messages due to fixes. What happened to the changelog?

10. Wasn't there an update on 31st of December? I remember seeing server restart messages due to fixes. What happened to the changelog?
    There's been like 2? actual changelogs since release.

which is understandable if they've patched a bunch of ****.

what's getting tiresome is constant little changes to raids and not knowing whether they're bugs or intended.

11. There's been like 2? actual changelogs since release.

which is understandable if they've patched a bunch of ****.

what's getting tiresome is constant little changes to raids and not knowing whether they're bugs or intended.
    The changelog is up! Apparently it takes a few days for it to be provided. A warning would have been nice though saying that the changelog is on the way and could take some days to be posted.