1. posts like this are why they shouldn't give out anything. stop being such a greedy twat.
    They basically didn't give out anything. Baby Spice? I'd rather had nothing. Did you read his post? Only people who donated in 2015 would receive coins in their gifts. How ****ed up is that? I donated a **** ton before the Moltdown & I am weary of donating on this server again because of that reason; not to mention I got multiple calls from a Russian bank after Moltdown saying someone was trying to use my debit card in Ukraine. So no, Im not ****ing donating to this server ever again, but they should atleast respect the fact that people did donate previous to getting our accounts deleted and award them gift coins too.

2. They basically didn't give out anything. Baby Spice? I'd rather had nothing. Did you read his post? Only people who donated in 2015 would receive coins in their gifts. How ****ed up is that? I donated a **** ton before the Moltdown & I am weary of donating on this server again because of that reason; not to mention I got multiple calls from a Russian bank after Moltdown saying someone was trying to use my debit card in Ukraine. So no, Im not ****ing donating to this server ever again, but they should atleast respect the fact that people did donate previous to getting our accounts deleted and award them gift coins too.
    Is it that hard to accpet that Warmane is NOT Molten? **** happens and Moltdown happens. Stop whining like a little spoiled brat.

Donating in MOLTEN does NOT entitle you to a lifetime privilege on this server. Its called DONATION for a reason.

3. Forever, we hope to include them in small things in future too, even up to 100% discount.
    Can't you guys make promo codes available to Faction Change? :\

4. I saved my cod,but my pc had to be reinstalled i mean i lost my cod i didnt even used it..how can i see it again to use it..?

5. I saved my cod,but my pc had to be reinstalled i mean i lost my cod i didnt even used it..how can i see it again to use it..?
    Contact [email protected], indicate them your account username.

6. How does one check their discount code? Is it something that came with the new year's gift?

7. I forgot my discount code where i can get it.?

8. I forgot my discount code where i can get it.?
    Contact [email protected], indicate them your account(s) username(s)

9. I have 72 coins, each time i buy some item system asks about discount code.
    Where i can get dat one ?

10. I have 72 coins, each time i buy some item system asks about discount code.
    Where i can get dat one ?
    it was a new year's thing, we all got different codes for random % off from coin shop items

11. Hello,
    I was away from game since 2 years for higher studies.

Can u plz tell me wat are u talking abt ?
    Wat is discount code ?
    and how can i check mine ?

12. it was a new year's thing, we all got different codes for random % off from coin shop items
    I thought i missed some information when donated.
    Thanks.

13. Guis, want ask, where i can get discount code? I want buy some items in shop, it want discount code from me, but i dont know where to get it. Please help. ~Thanks you.

14. go here: https://www.warmane.com/account > click on:
    "Warmane staff wishes you a happy New Year 2017! Click here to see your gifts!"

First 12