1. Discount problems

Hi, i created this topic because me and some of my guildmates are having issues with the discount code, i would like to know if anyone else is having the same issue.

2. Everyone is having the same problem, apparently the codes aren't working at all.
    (Check out other threads started on the same topic, there are quite few of them on forums atm)

3. Hi, i created this topic because me and some of my guildmates are having issues with the discount code, i would like to know if anyone else is having the same issue.
    There was a small issue affecting a select few users, this has been corrected.

I have reset all affected promo codes to un-used.

They can only be used in the Marketplace (Coin, Point), not trading.
    They cannot be used on Legendary items.

4. Question is WHY cant they be used on legendaries? Is it so you can get more money?

5. Question is WHY cant they be used on legendaries? Is it so you can get more money?
    Keeping legendaries rare actually.
    The discounts would far exceed the threshold for gifts this new year that were planned on a 150 coin item.

6. I wouldnt consider a discount cupon a gift, since u actually cant use it at all if you dont have any coins. And why not fix the quest for shadowmourne? Cuz then it wont be as rare anymore or you wont get as much money?

7. I wouldnt consider a discount cupon a gift, since u actually cant use it at all if you dont have any coins. And why not fix the quest for shadowmourne? Cuz then it wont be as rare anymore or you wont get as much money?
    Gifts have nothing to do with Money, nor does the restrictions on Shadowmourne, that's all there is to it.

Use your code on a point item if you don't have coins, or start using the trading system, or gifting system with friends.

You're very misguided if you think hosting 26,000+ players daily is free.

8. Gifts have nothing to do with Money, nor does the restrictions on Shadowmourne, that's all there is to it.

Use your code on a point item if you don't have coins, or start using the trading system, or gifting system with friends.

You're very misguided if you think hosting 26,000+ players daily is free.
    Atleast make it stable? Ofc its not free but so far i dont see any of my money going anywhere.

9. How long will the promo codes be available for ? Right now, i have 6 - 10 points on 2 accounts so i can't use the codes too soon. Can i use them next month or will they expire til then ?

10. How long will the promo codes be available for ? Right now, i have 6 - 10 points on 2 accounts so i can't use the codes too soon. Can i use them next month or will they expire til then ?
    Forever, we hope to include them in small things in future too, even up to 100% discount.

11. Are the codes bind to account or free for all?

12. Can we use these codes on other accounts aswell? I have 2 different accounts for example.

13. Can we use these codes on other accounts aswell? I have 2 different accounts for example.
    Codes are tied to accounts.

14. Codes are tied to accounts.
    You can't use the codes for Race/faction change so they're completely useless to me. Answer me this Edifice, a coupon isn't a gift btw, but how come I didn't recieve any coins for my gift? I am a donator and have given you guys hunderds of dollars, and had multiple friends Ive brought to this server donate hunderds of dollars, while I get 8 points and no coins, some bulgarian kids get 150 coins for donating once. Can u explain were my coin gift is?

15. You can't use the codes for Race/faction change so they're completely useless to me. Answer me this Edifice, a coupon isn't a gift btw, but how come I didn't recieve any coins for my gift? I am a donator and have given you guys hunderds of dollars, and had multiple friends Ive brought to this server donate hunderds of dollars, while I get 8 points and no coins, some bulgarian kids get 150 coins for donating once. Can u explain were my coin gift is?
    posts like this are why they shouldn't give out anything. stop being such a greedy twat.

12 Last