1. Bring Back Molten Warsong & Eversong Woods!

Hello,

I'm going to try and keep this topic short, sweet, and to the point - we want Eversong Woods back! I can tell you that at least 45-50% (if not more) of Warsong's population, dropped because of the fact that Arena-Tournament took over the realm. Look at Arena Tournament before the merge, and it's population on the Catacylsm realm, then look at Molten's Warsong realm population before the whole shutdown. We're talking almost a 1000 player difference, if not more. Warsong is worthless, and it's unfortunate. I'm not trying to be disrespectful towards the Arena-tournament players/staff, or even Warmane in general, I'm just trying to make a difference, in order to boost Warsong's population again. Back on the Old Warsong, Eversong woods was crowded with over 40 horde players, all familiar faces with eachother, and if those people are reading this post, they know what I'm talking about. This secludes the amount of Ally players that would teleport over to "PvP Areas > Silvermoon CIty >" and would create such an open world, pvp battle amongst all the players. Look at duel zone now, it's completely dead. That place use to be covered with over 100 players, talking smack and throwing duel flags, or simply just standing there on there mount afk. Gurubashi Arena, Dead as f*ck. That was the base of all the top ranked pvp players, who sat afk just flashing there r1 titles, then people would build raids to go over there and wipe them. Even the items, I know that a lot of people disagree with the pve gear taking over PvP, but 95% of Warsong consisted of players with heroic pve gear because it was fun and OP, and pretty much only obtainable through donations which it should still be imo. The whole PVe Raidfinder items or normal item vendors is pretty AT based and boring. Everything is boring on Warsong now, it's never been the same since the wipe and it's sad. The way molten did it, was the best way ever, and I'm sorry if people take offence to that. I've been on Neltharion ever since the wipedown, and so has every other person who previously played Warsong, and I've talked to EVERYBODDDY. We want the old Warsong back. We want the same teleporting NPC's back, being able to go to any capital city, including the obvious Eversong woods. We want it all back and its so damn sad to see the population never raises above 500 people, not even 250. Can the staff please take some recognition of this. It's a new year, let's start making some changes please. The whole Catacylsm population has been dying. I know this topic is kind of all over the place, but I had to get it out. Today I was in Eversong Woods, first time signing in Warsong for the longest time ever, and it just came to me, so I decided to make it public. Tell me what you guys feel about it? Some GM responses would be splendid.

2. Or bring the At Core it will be so good too and it will be more easy for the devolloper

3. You are really confused, because this is not AT, but old Warsong. Let me swap some words in your post so it makes more sense.

Hello,

I'm going to try and keep this topic short, sweet, and to the point - we want Arena Tournament back! I can tell you that at least 45-50% (if not more) of AT's population, dropped because of the fact that Warsong has not received a single change from 2+ years. Look at Arena Tournament before the merge, and it's population on the Catacylsm realm, then look at Molten's Warsong realm population after the whole shutdown and merge, it's even lower. Warsong is worthless, and it's unfortunate even the old Warsong and AT players together want a change. I'm not trying to be disrespectful towards the Molten players/staff, or even Warmane in general, I'm just trying to make a difference, in order to boost Warsong's population again. Back on the Old Warsong, Eversong woods was crowded with over 40 afk-roleplaying confused horde players, all familiar faces with eachother, and if those people are reading this post, they know what I'm talking about - this is a tournament realm and not a afk roleplaying fest. This secludes the amount of Ally players that would teleport over to "PvP Areas > Silvermoon CIty >" and would create such an open world, pvp battle honor farming the poor afk, role-playing no binds only cap nothing else casuals. Look at duel zone now, it's completely dead. That place use to be covered with over 100 players, talking smack and throwing duel flags, or simply just standing there on there mount afk, the AT dueling area was unique and also had cd reset which really had increased the pupularity of dueling. Gurubashi Arena, Dead as f*ck. That was the base of all the top ranked pvp players, who sat afk just flashing there r1 titles, then people would build raids to go over there and wipe them. Even the items, I know that a lot of people agree with the pve gear taking over PvP, but 95% of Warsong consisted of players with heroic pve gear because it had a temporal ego boost and OP and the very same players were complaining 24/7 about it on the forums, and pretty much obtainable ONLY through donations creating huge IMBALANCE <--- WE DONT WANT THAT BACK. The whole PVe Raidfinder items or normal item vendors is pretty old Warsong based and should probably be removed. There is no AT now, it's never been the same since the merge and it's sad. The way molten did it, was the worst way ever, and I'm sorry if people take offence to that. I've never been on Neltharion ever since the merge, and so has every other person who previously was actually doing arenas on Warsong/AT, and I've talked to EVERYBODDDY, all the people playing on Neltharion are the very same afk roleplayers that don't contribute at all to the competitive pvp scene . We want the old AT back. We want the same teleporting NPC's back, being able to join isle batlles, including going to queue zones, we also want transmogs and mounts for arena rating. We want it all back and its so damn sad to see the population never raises above 500 people, not even 250. Can the staff please take some recognition of this. It's a new year, let's start combining the best of both worlds and make some changes please. The whole Catacylsm population has been dying. I know this topic is kind of all over the place, but I had to get it out. Today I was in Eversong Woods, first time signing in Warsong for the longest time ever, and it just came to me, so I decided to make it public. Tell me what you guys feel about it? Some GM responses would be splendid.
    Now I completely agree with you, and would like to add that I'd love to see the /.challenge/ 1v1 or party duels in arena back again. Also a simple solution for all PVE fanboys would be to allow them to donate for the precious ego boosting heroic pieces, but restrict it's usage to everywhere else except arenas.
    Edited: January 3, 2016

4. It is easy to understand. The actual core is bug : Talent/Spell even stats and proc ratio/timer are broken. That's why the AT core was the best back on "ATcata" where the pvp was something you could have fun with.

At core or not i don't care (i'm not even playing on the realm anymore)

Fix spell talents, some class are completly destroyed, just take a look at your bugtracker. I have reported issue for 6 month or more.
    Takenbacon remember when you say to me ingame that you will fix "every issue asap" ? that was when the merge happend.

You did fix couples of things but that's all, and beside that, zero communication.

Now how to fix it once and for all?
    Take 2 player of each class, make sure they are well rated, well known well everything, because you will need that.
    Then begin a test phase with those testers and fix every goddamn things
    like before when you did that back on AT, everyone who had been helper received Scarab Lord i do remember...

Well i have spoke my mind. Now it won't change a damn. Up to you trashvelopper of warmane ;)

5. Warmane's population took a deep nosedive becaue of Moltdown.

Many former Cata. players simply moved to expansions where they're the most fixed and most scripted, hence why you see Warsong at 200-400 population, 1900-2400 population on Neltharion.

The coin refund and the wipe made a clean slate for many players to quit the realm as well.

The AT merge also expected a huge population increase, but turned out to make the server more dead than it already is, (remember when Warsong released for Cataclysm?).

I do believe that the AT core is better for PVP and scripting in terms of Molten's inferior core, it just simply lacks the polish and dedication compared to AT core. As a long time Molten-Warmane player, I just know that Cataclysm is the server left behind, no fixes coming any time soon, might as well suck up on the Molten core until developers focus their attention towards Cataclysm.

6. What you are playing is not "Arenat-Tournament" Warsong version, you are playing the same "old Warsong" but with different Gear system, basically now ruthless is free and Cata gear is for conquest point; at leats this is what I know.

7. What you are playing is not "Arenat-Tournament" Warsong version, you are playing the same "old Warsong" but with different Gear system, basically now ruthless is free and Cata gear is for conquest point; at leats this is what I know.
    You dont know what your talking about, old Warsong from Molten-wow was way different than it is now, it was the perfection of a pvp realm

8. Warsong pvp realm was perfection man 3123 3123 3123

9. In all honesty devs,staff,gms do not care about Warsong. I see no class fixes, no events , no gm activity at all nothing. I would bet an arm and a leg that those 11k that are on everyday at Lordearon aren't even remotely close to the skill level of the 200 people who play instead of fixing worthless pve instances stop jerking around and fix the real issues like class spells,talents etc.(Please spare me the" pve is hard" argument)

10. A quick ctrl+F of the main page is very revealing of the developmental path they have chosen:

Lordaeron = 121 results
    Mists of Pandaria = 36 results
    Cataclysm = 13 results

We all know they want to turn Lordaeron into a model server that they can use to fix other realms, but how well is that transfer going to work on other expansions? It's clear that lots of spells/abilities that worked a specific way on wotlk will not work the same way in cata, etc. And lots of the devlog that contains information about cata only refers to old world dungeons/raids, and just about nothing for class fixes, which is a sad imbalance (some members of the staff have expressed a sense of 'discontent' with pvp in general. The way you use that information is up to you, but I for one will keep my tinfoil hat aside....for now)

Latest news has 400 new updates for Lordaeron, which is great....for the people playing Lordaeron. (and sometime in the future Rag, DW, etc)
    It is no surprise that lots of us feel resentful, because meanwhile Lordaeron players can have fun with huge population/bug fixes/lots of attention, the 500 people that are left here are still getting rekt by the same old tired bugs time and time again with no exterminator in sight. Btw, what happened to our 'PvP Admin'? Has he been abducted by Grey Aliens?

11. Just delete Warsong as they did with Sargeras...

12. Guys, just go do pve raids and dungeons on lorderon....its so fun!!!!

#stoptheqq2016