1. Prot Pal vote point advice

Hi all ,

I've saved up a good few points on my pally , I'd like some advice on which 1h weapon and shield would be best to buy.

Icewall shield seems the best choice.
    Havoc 1h axe seems good for damage but no defense.
    Mithrois 1h mace seems good (lacking the axe sex appeal haha)
    Troggbane seems decent but Mithrois probably better.

Anyway, please let me know which two would be best.

Thanks

2. If your pala is new and you're below def cap and are fine with aggro in the raids/dungeons you go to do not get a dps weapon. Dps weapons have very good utility but they require you to be more geared. And if you ever have to decide upon a dps weapon for w/e reason (aggro/particular stat) choose BVB. Anyhow aside from that mithrios will be better than troggbane (ilvl wise and stat wise). BQL shield is a good choice (it's the only worthwhile shield after all).

3. If your pala is new and you're below def cap and are fine with aggro in the raids/dungeons you go to do not get a dps weapon. Dps weapons have very good utility but they require you to be more geared. And if you ever have to decide upon a dps weapon for w/e reason (aggro/particular stat) choose BVB. Anyhow aside from that mithrios will be better than troggbane (ilvl wise and stat wise). BQL shield is a good choice (it's the only worthwhile shield after all).
    Well my GS is a lil over 5k and if they extend the Christmas events I'll get more eof items, and as a pally aggro does come rather easy,so I guess the mithrios mace and Icewall shield is the best choice.

Thanks

4. Mithrilnos and the TOGC 25h shield with the gemslot.