1. 3 members of warmane staff already checked this thread - no response.

2. If they cant manage to solve their actual problems, they cant manage to do cross realm zone/bgs etc etc... But it would remove the *magic* of having 1 giant server.

I am curious, how TOP guilds as Clarity solve this problem.. (If anyone from TOP pve progress guilds reads this, tell us!)
    Remove "the magic of 1 giant server" and briging the magic of 2 giants server, how about that? :P

But yeah, Pserver been around for decades and there haven't been any cross-realm. Maybe because the amount of script it could take, the amount of devs working on it, tests and fails and on top of that a private server that could make good use of it (which obviously we have here).

3. Remove "the magic of 1 giant server" and briging the magic of 2 giants server, how about that? :P

But yeah, Pserver been around for decades and there haven't been any cross-realm. Maybe because the amount of script it could take, the amount of devs working on it, tests and fails and on top of that a private server that could make good use of it (which obviously we have here).
    Still, it wont be the same (i dont think that splitting this server is a good thing). I was playing on official servers for 10 years. And its not the same and wont be the same as 1 big server.. My opinion

4. Still, it wont be the same (i dont think that splitting this server is a good thing). I was playing on official servers for 10 years. And its not the same and wont be the same as 1 big server.. My opinion
    dude i login 1200 queu i wait like 1 hour for the login i die for 3 allys realse = dc 1600 queu really ?

5. dude i login 1200 queu i wait like 1 hour for the login i die for 3 allys realse = dc 1600 queu really ?
    Yes, the problem is real. BUMP

6. They're probably looking into random Dcs, the reason you go into Queue is because when you get Dc you Character logs off, while with Errors you stay online for a while longer. That's why the Queue pops for Dcs. As for why are you getting Dcs - IDK.

As for you people who are shouting Raise the Cap! Please don't... Server isn't working 100% with 10.000, if they were to increase it, it would be unplayable. Just sit in Queue, watch a movie and you'll be able to play. It's not like you're the only one(s) who are in que and like we haven't all experienced it before...

Both DCs and Queue isn't something they can fix overnight. Unless one of you happens to be a wizard and can provide a magic Fix It button.

7. Hell, i was at 1500 Q now im at 350 WOOOO

8. There are just too many AFK players.

9. feeling when I organized the raid . Finish work at 19:00 hurry to get home and let the game.
    And surprise 1800 queue and everything was delayed and failed.

leorickpll
    This DC's are a real problem. Btw i just checked about that donations and no queues... Well that doesnt apply to Lordaeron...

11. feeling when I organized the raid . Finish work at 19:00 hurry to get home and let the game.
    And surprise 1800 queue and everything was delayed and failed.
    Its horrible.. but FINALLY after 2 HOURS i am 48th in queue!

12. This DC's are a real problem. Btw i just checked about that donations and no queues... Well that doesnt apply to Lordaeron...
    I know it doesnt, but it should!

13. I know it doesnt, but it should!
    " A experiencie you will never Forget " that true with this dc's problems !

First 1234 ... Last