1. " A experiencie you will never Forget " that true with this dc's problems !
    Ahahahahahaha, you made my day dude ;) +1

2. should consider 2nd clone realm ^^ with RDF option *cough cough* :D

3. Yeah this is a real problem ive been waiting over an hour tonight for someone to log back in from a DC to farm hrcs and stuff, but im also worried its going to effect our guild raids when we start. we keep getting random DCs and Errors and some ppl cant actually log back in right away and get put in a long que.

Last night i was DC'd and had to wait over an hour to get on with a 1k Q and tonight its 1800 .... Surely something can be done... I don't understand where all the people have come from!

4. Ahahahahahaha, you made my day dude ;) +1
    :D its true anny day you play like 3 min per day cus of that dc's

5. OMG soon 1900 q we have a new realm in q !!!!

6. 2 HOURS FOR LOG !!! FINNALY LOGGED !! A warrior Kill me during leveling ! => DISCONNECT 1900 QUEUE !!!

PLZ DO SOMETHING ITS HORRIBLE

http://hpics.li/835b4fe

7. I have a raid at 20.00. Started logging in at 18.00. Internet goes down for a minute at 19.30. Back at 1850 queue. OMG. Even logging in two hours earlier doesn't help and I couldn't make it in time. This is horrible.

8. Yeah its insane. Today first i logged in with no que, after about 2h playing I get DC and end up in 1350 player que. After 90min que time I played maybe 15 min and same happened again. This time 2200 player que and 220 (srsly?) expected wait time. Yeah, pretty much unplayable.

9. There would be no queue issue if the afk kicking worked as it should. Right now, you can sit afk forever at character screen without being kicked.

10. I dont think they will be extending the cap and this is just because as soon as they went to 10k server performance went down a bit. I think if they raise the cap any more then its really gonna put strain on the server. I have no clue what the answer will be. I just hope something is done sooner rather than later its really effecting peoples game play now, especially those that only play a few hours a day.

11. I dont think they will be extending the cap and this is just because as soon as they went to 10k server performance went down a bit. I think if they raise the cap any more then its really gonna put strain on the server. I have no clue what the answer will be. I just hope something is done sooner rather than later its really effecting peoples game play now, especially those that only play a few hours a day.
    + 1

12. I was wating in quue more than 1,5 hours today, with 1380 ppl in queue. I've played for like an hour and suddenly i got disconnected. I log in again and im placed at the far end of 1750 queue. Do you think im gonna wait next 2 hours? Hella nope.

PS. My internet was fine.

First 12345 ... Last