1. The neverending queue... T_T

If someone could just give us a response about what is going to be made would be great. Because that standard answer "we are working to fix ..." just make ppl impatient.
    You didn't answer her question. What is there to fix about having too many people wanting to play on Lordaeron? Making it worse so less people will want to play in it?

2. Couple new realms more alike Lordaeron, with cool crossrealm features. Ofc must think money, so these extras would be donor only??

3. New realms may be considered, but we want to be able to port the core over to Ragnaros & Deathwing first, see how the population goes there. We definitely would not like to make "donor only" realms.

4. You didn't answer her question. What is there to fix about having too many people wanting to play on Lordaeron? Making it worse so less people will want to play in it?
    What are you saying is your opinion or the oficial lordaeron positioning?

5. What are you saying is your opinion or the oficial lordaeron positioning?
    What I said is called a question. You're calling for "fixes ffs," but what exactly are you wanting fixed and how?

6. Engines stop here without gasoline, dunno if it's different there then... :D

7. New realms may be considered, but we want to be able to port the core over to Ragnaros & Deathwing first, see how the population goes there. We definitely would not like to make "donor only" realms.
    Mercy...

I've seen ppl saying about this core thing to other servers, but im not sure i'f i understood it right.

When you say port core you mean the Ragnaros server and Deathwing server will be just like Lordaeron (Raids, DG, quests scripts...) but with different rates and marketplace rules?

8. Pray tell, what exactly would you like us to "fix"?
    How about the fact that people never get kicked while afk on character selection?

9. Mercy...

I've seen ppl saying about this core thing to other servers, but im not sure i'f i understood it right.

When you say port core you mean the Ragnaros server and Deathwing server will be just like Lordaeron (Raids, DG, quests scripts...) but with different rates and marketplace rules?
    Yes, that's what will happen. I don't know if there are any intention of changing the Marketplace rules, there has been no talk about it.

How about the fact that people never get kicked while afk on character selection?
    Proterean has talked about that. According to him there's at most a hundred people in that situation some times.

10. What I said is called a question. You're calling for "fixes ffs," but what exactly are you wanting fixed and how?
    I'm sorry, English is not my mother language and maybe a misunderstanding is going on here.

I'll try to be as clear as i can.

QUEUE TOO LONG, CAN'T LOGIN, ME WANT PLAYING IN LORDAERON, PLEASE HELP !11!!1

Hope you understand now.

11. I'm sorry, English is not my mother language and maybe a misunderstanding is going on here.

I'll try to be as clear as i can.

QUEUE TOO LONG, CAN'T LOGIN, ME WANT PLAYING IN LORDAERON, PLEASE HELP !11!!1

Hope you understand now.
    And yet again: how? The cap is extremely right already, I don't know if it could be pushed further without compromising the server. New servers won't be opened before our other two Wrath of the Lich King servers get upgraded, since we can't predict what will be the population of Lordaeron when that happens. We can't go opening new servers to find out they aren't needed in a little while. So, help HOW?

12. And yet again: how? The cap is extremely right already, I don't know if it could be pushed further without compromising the server. New servers won't be opened before our other two Wrath of the Lich King servers get upgraded, since we can't predict what will be the population of Lordaeron when that happens. We can't go opening new servers to find out they aren't needed in a little while. So, help HOW?
    Could you please tell us when the two "old" wotlk realms will receive the Lordearon patch?

13. And yet again: how? The cap is extremely right already, I don't know if it could be pushed further without compromising the server. New servers won't be opened before our other two Wrath of the Lich King servers get upgraded, since we can't predict what will be the population of Lordaeron when that happens. We can't go opening new servers to find out they aren't needed in a little while. So, help HOW?
    I for one would like another realm open, same core, but PvE, RDF enabled. Would hit 10k I bet as well.

14. And yet again: how? The cap is extremely right already, I don't know if it could be pushed further without compromising the server. New servers won't be opened before our other two Wrath of the Lich King servers get upgraded, since we can't predict what will be the population of Lordaeron when that happens. We can't go opening new servers to find out they aren't needed in a little while. So, help HOW?
    That's exactly what i wanted from the begining. An explicit explaination with what the warmane crew was thinking to do.

Now i understand thats something is being done, and i can wait untill is completed.

Thanks very much to explain.

15. Could you please tell us when the two "old" wotlk realms will receive the Lordearon patch?
    That depends more on things being fixed on Lordaeron than on a time frame. Being ported before that would mean losing all the content that hasn't been scripted yet for Lordaeron.

First ... 7891011 Last