1. 1700 in queue **** my life!!!! Rise the cap
    once again, cap doesnt matter, warmane should deal with character selection abuse and tons of city afkers

2. yea rly cool god 2 dc today the first time got 1800 q the second 1400 rip raid time to play some assasserino i guess

3. Yeah, theres some kind of bug where you dont get DC for afking in character screen.

4. Can they already fix this disconnects? 2 minute safe spot in queue after DC?

Come home.

Wait 1 hour in queue.

Spend 50 minutes making raid.

Everybody is ready, entering the instance.

DISCONNECT.

Position in queue 1500

5. dc - 1300 queue - 1 hour waiting - 20 minutes playing - dc - 1500 queue
    nice

6. i think they should make something about it, like raise the cap to 12K or new donation system only for lordaeron for players who realy dont want to q, at least they can have more money to hire more stuff and do more nice job
    thx warmane for the great time playing wow this year :)

7. Can they already fix this disconnects? 2 minute safe spot in queue after DC?

Come home.

Wait 1 hour in queue.

Spend 50 minutes making raid.

Everybody is ready, entering the instance.

DISCONNECT.

Position in queue 1500
    pretty hardcore realm, huh? :D

8. Its easy to solve, start kicking afk players, population would be cut by half.

9. "increasing cap" lol clueless players...

10. Bumping this.

Really need some answers. At least someone from the staff to say that they saw this thread, and thinking about solving this problem through increased cap (and more lag), or maybe implementing afk - kick system, allowing reconnecting under 5 minutes after dc without que, opening a new server, or waiting for the core to be transferred to rag and dw. Or not looking into how to fix the problem at all. Or something completely different. Just give us some info.
    Edited: January 3, 2016

11. I believe legacy players/donators should have priority. Players that have helped establish Molten/Warmane to what it is today are getting pushed to the end of the lines after spending countless hours improving servers by reporting bugs/donating personal cash/leading and hosting raids on servers/sticking with molten after moltdown.

I have been legacy player since 2011, and I am forced to play Lordaeron since no other server is getting updates, and am waiting hours just to log and talk with long time friends due to new players who have not supported community at all.

Alot of long time players appear to have given up on Lord and are now on retail servers due to these circumstances.

12. I believe legacy players/donators should have priority. Players that have helped establish Molten/Warmane to what it is today are getting pushed to the end of the lines after spending countless hours improving servers by reporting bugs/donating personal cash/leading and hosting raids on servers/sticking with molten after moltdown.

I have been legacy player since 2011, and I am forced to play Lordaeron since no other server is getting updates, and am waiting hours just to log and talk with long time friends due to new players who have not supported community at all.

Alot of long time players appear to have given up on Lord and are now on retail servers due to these circumstances.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....63#post2598163 See this reply... Pretty much the same... IF like 50 guys get treated diffrently it's unfair... Either it's que for everyone or well higher cap (which i dunno if the serv can handle)...

13. {side note} Thares are you even still playing? have not seen you logged in in over like 2 weeks.

Forum Troll :D

14. When we allow skip-queue with donation, we get accused of forcing people to donate. Now we stretched the cap as much as we could, and now the complaints turned to be multiboxers, afkers and people from other ethnicities. So hard to please everybody, oh my. We have some plans for the future, but we can't announce that for now. The reason being we all know when we give estimated dates and they aren't fulfilled in time, right? Right? :P

The only hint I can give is that we will see how the community will react to our proposal, because it will involve a lot of people. I'm going to close the two other threads about the same subject and link them here.

First ... 34567 ... Last