1. really last week is waiting time so long. wtf block new players income lol

2. Im gonna start a guild called <Entitled> and invite everyone in this thred.

3. They said before releasing the server that there will not be donator benefits, stop acting like this is the first time you heard about it. However, I agree that getting DC'd for no explicable reason and being put into queue is a problem. It seems like that only happens when you're ported somewhere e.g. battlegrounds and instances.
    Edited: January 3, 2016

4. Its not just instances. I'm getting DC'd and Errors just using the flight paths or manually flying now. With the errors im usually able to instantly get back in sometimes I have to que tho. There is no explanation to them as I had not had one error until this content came.

5. it is time to make 15k cap :D
    If the server can handle that then it wouldn't be a bad Idea but I have my doubts!

6. Like 30% of the current population are capital city afk'ers, we wouldn't even need a donator queue bonus if the server would just kick people after 20min ideling.
    And is there no limit for being in the character screen ? I was cooking for like 30min and came back without being dc'ed.. I mean I'm happy that I didn't have to queue, but that seems bugged.

7. I got randomly dismount on my flying mount and died, instant disconnect and 2h queue, such fun :/

8. I got randomly dismount on my flying mount and died, instant disconnect and 2h queue, such fun :/
    same here...

9. It's really time to open a 2nd server guys.

The cap is already too high, people have to wait 2 hours to play.
    This is ludacris (not the wrapper)

10. And is there no limit for being in the character screen ? I was cooking for like 30min and came back without being dc'ed.. I mean I'm happy that I didn't have to queue, but that seems bugged.
    I know people who leave character in selection screen for HOURS and still able to log in during 1000 que
    Just abusers and should be dealt with

11. Make a time for being afk, lets see how this cuts queue, if not this, then is really time to open 2nd realm, because 10k players is already too much, 6-7k is max imo. Opening 2nd realm and crossrealm bg's arenas and maybe wintergrasp (somehow?) and opening RDF (i have a dream!)

12. 1700 in queue **** my life!!!! Rise the cap

First ... 23456 ... Last