1. Ill donate a 100$ right now if you let me skip queue on Lordaeron. :D
    Then you aren't wanting to donate anything, you just want to buy special treatment.

2. Queue of 1600+ went eating and stuff got back after an hour and only skipped 500 places max. means atleast 2 more hours till i can play :) Quality time! Might explore the world outside wow, altho it frightens me I guess I dont have another choise...

3. and the other realms are empty :/

4. I am literally waiting for like 4+ hours in que .. this is so frustrating wtf

5. No not empty lol. Do you even know 100 people? think how many that is times 25. That's a small town. That can run a pretty decent area. That means no lag from pop and you still can do stuff and have fun. Unless its not fun and you see as a job or something which is valid. but I just offer the option.

6. I am literally waiting for like 4+ hours in que .. this is so frustrating wtf
    So am I, get over it. People on retail pay to play and they have queue times longer than this sometimes.

7. Que situation still terrible,

2.5 hours to pass >400< que...
    What the hell is going on... Any statistic how many kids are stuck on character selection screen ?

8. Meaby do quick restart every 3h so afk in character select window will gone

9. Sometimes (as right now) i get dc for no reason and jump right into queue... this is pretty annoying, because i was in a guild raid. The queue is over 1300 again. I REALLY HOPE warmane can do something with it. Donate for no queue or allow players to skip the queue, when they get DC.

This really ***** me up.

EDIT: lowest estimated time - 207 minutes
    If they make donation to skip queue everyone will donate to skip queue. In a month, there will be a constant disconnect cycle because we will be all getting in... If they make everyone normal again and start another donation thing to skip the queue everyone will complain that they paid to not skip queue. Please don't just complain like a child that doesn't think about their parents. They don't buy you the lollipop for a reason, and they won't explain the reason why but believe me, there is, it would be just a waste of time like me writing this, just keep complaining as therapy.

10. want the old system back... donator = no que -.-

11. want the old system back... donator = no que -.-
    Sure thing, let us lower the cap so more players who are playing for free are punished in the process. I'm sure they'll like that.
    Sorry, not going to happen.

12. I haven't change realm yet because i'm afraid to move and find out a server where everybody is 6k gs or a ****ed up server full of bugs.

Lordaeron is so far the best private server i've played, but these queues are making impossible to continue.

Staff do something to fix ffs.

13. Staff do something to fix ffs.
    Pray tell, what exactly would you like us to "fix"?

14. Pray tell, what exactly would you like us to "fix"?
    The neverending queue... T_T

If someone could just give us a response about what is going to be made would be great. Because that standard answer "we are working to fix ..." just make ppl impatient.

I know it takes time, but at least an oficial post with what is the staff point of view or what the staff thinks to do about, would help a lot.
    Edited: January 9, 2016

First ... 678910 ... Last