1. New realms may be considered, but we want to be able to port the core over to Ragnaros & Deathwing first, see how the population goes there. We definitely would not like to make "donor only" realms.
    Please do not consider opening a new realm unless its linked to this one, else lord deteriorate. If anything, separate the lowbies in different realm untill they reach xx lvl and so they can transfer to lord, i mean, by the looks of global and the time it takes to find ANYTHING, be it dps tank or heal it looks like 90% of the pop is under 80.
    Plus it would kill some guilds.
    Edited: January 9, 2016

2. Temporary realm a possiblity for low levels? Three hours in the queue and still not in... joined just after 4 o'clock and it's now 7.25pm and 283 in queue.

3. Yes, that's what will happen. I don't know if there are any intention of changing the Marketplace rules, there has been no talk about it.

Proterean has talked about that. According to him there's at most a hundred people in that situation some times.
    Based on how i know the population of warmane, i'd say the "hundred" shot is way too low. Fix that and y'all know how many are abusing it ;)

4. Based on how i know the population of warmane, i'd say the "hundred" shot is way too low. Fix that and y'all know how many are abusing it ;)
    I believe Proterean got his numbers from an actual statistic, not from a "shot."

5. the queue is horrible, I tried to smugle several guildies today and when they saw the queue they said "**** this" and that was it. please fix this dreaded queue, it's basically unplayable if we all have to stay 2h in it...

6. the queue is horrible, I tried to smugle several guildies today and when they saw the queue they said "**** this" and that was it. please fix this dreaded queue, it's basically unplayable if we all have to stay 2h in it...
    Sure bro ! lets get 20k population on single realm so that none gets to farm ore/herb or anything.
    Btw are you paying all the extra bandwidth costs needed for that ?

7. Dunno, but the current situation is beyond atrocious, 2h queues are not exactly fun nor they promote anything useful.

8. Want screenshot ? I am on queue as well but i am not doing QQ here

Position in queue : 815
    Estimated time :65 min

Watching a movie till i get to login xD

9. Agree with the lads in here. Each day I come home from work and naively think about playing for a bit. Then I'm being faced with a 3 hours queue and just give up and do something else instead. Also since raid times are usually in the evenings, it's kind of pointless now and even more so later in the game to actually try to raid.
    At this point I'm kind of not even trying anymore to login knowing that I won't be able join. So this realm sadly is losing its option to play on.
    I guess it's a legit point to ask for donor status to avoid queue but on the other hand non-paying players are getting the short end of the stick. It probably would be not as awful as it is now when people who are afk for a given time are actually being forced to logout...

Oh well, just another QQ I guess but really, something needs to be done here.

10. Something like what "must" be done?
    This isn't a "bug" to be corrected, it's just too many people in something that has a limit to its capacity like anything else. How do you "fix" a traffic jam?
    The people in the character selection have already been stated by Proterean to be a tiny number, insignificant when put against the size of the queue so not worth diverting attention to.

11. Something like what "must" be done?
    This isn't a "bug" to be corrected, it's just too many people in something that has a limit to its capacity like anything else. How do you "fix" a traffic jam?
    The people in the character selection have already been stated by Proterean to be a tiny number, insignificant when put against the size of the queue so not worth diverting attention to.
    I don't think that there is small amout of players in char screen. If it was like Proterean said, you would pass 1000 queue in about 30 min not in about 90 min ;)

12. i waited 2 half hours in que made charachter internet turned off for split second back in line of 1011.....It used to let me be able to log right back in on D.C. you guys do some work around to get some donations pumping in or what -.-

13. I don't think that there is small amout of players in char screen. If it was like Proterean said, you would pass 1000 queue in about 30 min not in about 90 min ;)
    So you're calling Proterean a liar based on some personal pseudo-science that measures how long a queue "should" take to form?

i waited 2 half hours in que made charachter internet turned off for split second back in line of 1011.....It used to let me be able to log right back in on D.C. you guys do some work around to get some donations pumping in or what -.-
    Being able to re-connect without a queue depends on what caused you to disconnect. Your "internet turning off for a split second" could be it refreshing your IP to get a new one, which obviously wouldn't be recognized to "let you log right back in."

14. So you're calling Proterean a liar based on some personal pseudo-science that measures how long a queue "should" take to form?
    No, I'm not calling him a liar or something like that, I just say that he found that info wrong

15. No, I'm not calling him a liar or something like that, I just say that he found that info wrong
    So he, who's in the Staff and has access to statistics, login data and other information, is wrong, but you're correct based on.......?

First ... 891011 Last