1. ICC Dungeons and Raids have to be back

I really want people to communicate and farm for Battered Hilt and some transmog gear evrything would be better with big part of dungeons and raids are back(Cataclysm).

2. transmog is overrated, unless you're mogging a santa hat to your grievous gear =)

3. Please make something, I wanna solo ICC :(

4. I want to solo it too and i dont think that transmogging is this overrated if u still want to look cool why not .

5. I want to solo it too and i dont think that transmogging is this overrated if u still want to look cool why not .
    twas a joke btw xD

6. The old dungeons and raids will come to mop at the same time Lordareon ( the money maker gets shut down ) just before Half Life 3 gets released

7. Nice wishes.. Christmas ends dear players..So soooon sooon. Meybe 2017-2018. Meybe. And then they will realease WoD or at 2019 - Legion.
    They wont release these transmog items to MOP/Cata because of 1 simple think - they will loose - people who vote for server, also donators to.
    Its the same option as make paid program free. Whats the purpose of that for creator - owner? There is glitch, secret always. Limited - capabilities. Like here - not all awailable gear, transmog items, dungeons, - limited wow, per where they can take back theyr moneys. U need to pay for that to get it - full awailable experience. In another hand/side - u can go wotlk 3.3.5 and forget this. Just stop imagine that they will do somthing same for mop/cata as for wotlk.
    Wotlk is differrent story. And no one will explain the true why they doing it, why not to mop or cata etc. Meybe its theyr marketing strategy or somthing else, who knows.. Happy new year dear players.

8. Nice wishes.. Christmas ends dear players..So soooon sooon. Meybe 2017-2018. Meybe. And then they will realease WoD or at 2019 - Legion.
    They wont release these transmog items to MOP/Cata because of 1 simple think - they will loose - people who vote for server, also donators to.
    Its the same option as make paid program free. Whats the purpose of that for creator - owner? There is glitch, secret always. Limited - capabilities. Like here - not all awailable gear, transmog items, dungeons, - limited wow, per where they can take back theyr moneys. U need to pay for that to get it - full awailable experience. In another hand/side - u can go wotlk 3.3.5 and forget this. Just stop imagine that they will do somthing same for mop/cata as for wotlk.
    Wotlk is differrent story. And no one will explain the true why they doing it, why not to mop or cata etc. Meybe its theyr marketing strategy or somthing else, who knows.. Happy new year dear players.
    okay i understand about the transmogs but atleast i want to farm ICC atleast this.I hope that they can make it to not drop transmog gear and its going to be okay

9. they will loose - people who vote for server.
    Check your arguments bro... There's no voting here...

10. The old dungeons and raids will come to mop at the same time Lordareon ( the money maker gets shut down ) just before Half Life 3 gets released
    Funny you call Lordareon "the money maker", when it is a no-donation, no avoid queue server. It is the only server here that donation does nothing for you. Yeah, 5 people will donate just out of the goodness of their hearts, but once all the money making servers players quit due to neglect and all that is left is a Lordaeron the money will run out and it'll be time to close the doors and send people packing.

11. i got fed up that moltens cata and mop realms had no old content and that they could never really tell why they cant enable old raids and dungeons, the fact that one of reasons is transmog items to prevent ppl gettin them for free, instead u need to vote for them. Does molten warmane even need votes, its so huge in population, i mean lordaeron has 10k players peak time alone + the other realms.
    If u wanna solo icc and other old raids go retail, its free u just need to buy the game and pay for game time with ingame gold.

12. Personally I want the achievments from the content not the content or items or xmog theres a vote point shop for this.Only achievments and fun :)

13. We can't even vote for transmog gear anymore. I read from a forum post "Because you will be able to farm for them." But raids aren't open. We can't farm for transmog.