1. Ulduar Release??

Hi,i was wondering how many months until the Ulduar Release,and do you know if it will be Buffed as well.

2. They said that it will be like 3-4 months for each raid, so count these 4 months from Naxx launch. Im not sure about dates right now, but naxx should be hanging around for atleast 1-2 months

3. They said that it will be like 3-4 months for each raid, so count these 4 months from Naxx launch. Im not sure about dates right now, but naxx should be hanging around for atleast 1-2 months
    if new content is being released every 3-4 months, its probably like 2-3 months before new raids will be released.

4. if new content is being released every 3-4 months, its probably like 2-3 months before new raids will be released.
    Buff the hp ok but the damage not .... Like in os and naxx NERF THEM

5. I remember yogg-0 lights was only doable by sheer luck. If they buff Ulduar MY GOD. It will be... practically undoable. All things being said Ulduar will be fantastic to do again, but even Blizzard said they'd made it too hard xD

6. I suppose now they have more important things to solve, then opening the new content.
    For example: DC/conection problems, incrasing server player cap, fix lasting dungeon and raid buggs, fix few exploid bugs that are still working (I personaly know about like 5 exploit bugs that are working and make game really much easier for players which know about this exploits - gold farming, damage burst items (except poison which was fixed like 2 days ago) for re3 pala there are 3 more), and so).
    I will never report this exploits ofc cos it makes my game much easier as I said (farmed like 12k gold in 4 hours, ez life).
    And I am not the only one cos all top guilds (Clarity, Paradox, Cookie, so on) are/were using this exploits, matters not if it was bugging exps in dungeons during opening wotlk, poison for re3 pala or enha shaman. Ask Zatramix for example if poison was working fine on KT :D
    Ofc all this bugs were/will be fixed after RF (how else).
    I said I have farmed 12k gold in 4 hours, but I am telling you, if somebody is doing it for 1 week non-stop he can have like 3 gold caps :D :D :D

When they fix these, they can start script UD (probably already started idk)/release UD.
    Anyway until they fix it I will have enough gold for being save till ICC opening :D :D :D

P.S. RIP english
    Edited: January 4, 2016

7. I suppose now they have more important things to solve, then opening the new content.
    For example: DC/conection problems, incrasing server player cap, fix lasting dungeon and raid buggs, fix few exploid bugs that are still working (I personaly know about like 5 exploit bugs that are working and make game really much easier for players which know about this exploits - gold farming, damage burst items (except poison which was fixed like 2 days ago) for re3 pala there are 3 more), and so).
    I will never report this exploits ofc cos it makes my game much easier as I said (farmed like 12k gold in 4 hours, ez life).
    And I am not the only one cos all top guilds (Clarity, Paradox, Cookie, so on) are/were using this exploits, matters not if it was bugging exps in dungeons during opening wotlk, poison for re3 pala or enha shaman. Ask Zatramix for example if poison was working fine on KT :D
    I said I have farmed 12k gold in 4 hours, but I am telling you, if somebody is doing it for 1 week non-stop he can have like 3 gold caps :D :D :D

When they fix these, they can start script UD (probably already started idk)/release UD.
    Anyway until they fix it I will have enough gold for being save till ICC opening :D :D :D

P.S. RIP english
    Admitting you are openly exploiting is kinda dumb to do on a offical forum... If you abuse in raids then GMS should take action seriosuly lol! That counts for any exploiting tbh.

8. I suppose now they have more important things to solve, then opening the new content.

P.S. RIP english
    Great job confessing to having abused item and gold exploits to your favor.
    Edited: January 4, 2016

9. Hi,i was wondering how many months until the Ulduar Release,and do you know if it will be Buffed as well.
    I wanna see players smash their heads with icc gear on algalon hardmode if its buffed.

10. The estimated time between each raid to be released is 3-4 months, so you do the math but remember it's still just an estimation. Ulduar is also planned to be released buffed, similar to Naxxramas.

11. The estimated time between each raid to be released is 3-4 months, so you do the math but remember it's still just an estimation. Ulduar is also planned to be released buffed, similar to Naxxramas.
    hisue brah,please response on player cap topics

12. The estimated time between each raid to be released is 3-4 months, so you do the math but remember it's still just an estimation. Ulduar is also planned to be released buffed, similar to Naxxramas.
    Alone in the Darkness Buffed?

ggwp

13. I suppose now they have more important things to solve, then opening the new content.

P.S. RIP english
    And this is why I quit private servers.

14. Admitting you are openly exploiting is kinda dumb to do on a offical forum... If you abuse in raids then GMS should take action seriosuly lol! That counts for any exploiting tbh.
    Nowhere I said that I am exploiting if you read it correctly.
    First I said: ,,I will never report this exploits ofc cos it makes my game much easier as I said (farmed like 12k gold in 4 hours, ez life).´´ Which not means that I am exploiting. Again: ,,farmed like 12k gold in 4 hours...´´ means not that I am exploiting.
    Second I said: ,,I said I have farmed 12k gold in 4 hours, but I am telling you, if somebody is doing it for 1 week non-stop he can have like 3 gold caps :D :D :D ´´ can you see anywhere that I am exploiting? :D
    I know what I am writing...
    The facts that exploits make my life does not really necesary mean that I am exploiting :D
    I just said that I know where and how to exploit, not that I am doing it, so there is really nothing indeed to be banned for if you read correctly.
    I like this server, if you are smart you are save if you understand :D (again I am not saying nowhere that I am exploiting :D :D :D).

123 Last