1. Like Guys which are proud for their realmfirst exploiting kills with spellpower stacking and so on. Just imagine how they are running to their parents "hey mom, i got the naxx first kills cause i didnt left my room for 1 week after wotlk release and used every exploit i found... oh wait, that blackscreen carried aswell."

Just saying... :D

2. Nowhere I said that I am exploiting if you read it correctly.
    First I said: ,,I will never report this exploits ofc cos it makes my game much easier as I said (farmed like 12k gold in 4 hours, ez life).´´ Which not means that I am exploiting. Again: ,,farmed like 12k gold in 4 hours...´´ means not that I am exploiting.
    Second I said: ,,I said I have farmed 12k gold in 4 hours, but I am telling you, if somebody is doing it for 1 week non-stop he can have like 3 gold caps :D :D :D ´´ can you see anywhere that I am exploiting? :D
    I know what I am writing...
    The facts that exploits make my life does not really necesary mean that I am exploiting :D
    I just said that I know where and how to exploit, not that I am doing it, so there is really nothing indeed to be banned for if you read correctly.
    I like this server, if you are smart you are save if you understand :D (again I am not saying nowhere that I am exploiting :D :D :D).
    ''I will never report this exploits ofc cos it makes my game much easier as I said (farmed like 12k gold in 4 hours, ez life).''
    I think you should re-ead your post..

''And I am not the only one cos all top guilds (Clarity, Paradox, Cookie, so on) are/were using this exploits, matters not if it was bugging exps in dungeons during opening wotlk, poison for re3 pala or enha shaman. Ask Zatramix for example if poison was working fine on KT :D'' The exp thing was fixed rather fast after it got spread across the whole server but the poision thing is a huge exploit if it can be used in raids to boost your DPS by a lot...

''Ofc all this bugs were/will be fixed after RF (how else).'' Yeah riiight.... If you claim it's so many bugs and exploits in the server and ''i only know about it'' then no doubt it had a effect of the RF race, especially the exp farm thing and a lot of other things

''I said I have farmed 12k gold in 4 hours, but I am telling you, if somebody is doing it for 1 week non-stop he can have like 3 gold caps :D :D :D '' Yeah because this is TOTALLY not wrong right? AS well as saying ''ill be so rich i'll wont need to have more money till ICC'' Do you know how sick that sounds? Will create HUGE inflaction if for example 100 players have this much gold?

''When they fix these, they can start script UD (probably already started idk)/release UD.'' I rather have most critical exploits/bugs and class fixes and what not fixed before UD so we have a more fair race for everyone since UD will be a challange since OS was who got 80 first via exp exploits, Naxx was who could gear themselves first in dungeons and EOE was who can get to Sapphiron first (which apparently was a joke to some guilds).

''The facts that exploits make my life does not really necesary mean that I am exploiting :D
    I just said that I know where and how to exploit, not that I am doing it, so there is really nothing indeed to be banned for if you read correctly.'' You just admitted to exploit again... You just admitted the exploits makes it easier for you to do it..

TLDR; Stop any kind of exploiting or risk a possebility getting banned/reported by people on the forums and ingame to take down your guild members and your progression.

The estimated time between each raid to be released is 3-4 months, so you do the math but remember it's still just an estimation. Ulduar is also planned to be released buffed, similar to Naxxramas.
    Thanks for the reply! Hopefully most of the class bugs/exploits/general bugs and what not will be fixed so Ulduar will actually be a nice challange for raiders :). For the time being i'm just gonna be casual and wish everyone who race for RF best of luck :)
    Edited: January 5, 2016

3. ''I will never report this exploits ofc cos it makes my game much easier as I said (farmed like 12k gold in 4 hours, ez life).''
    I think you should re-ead your post..

''And I am not the only one cos all top guilds (Clarity, Paradox, Cookie, so on) are/were using this exploits, matters not if it was bugging exps in dungeons during opening wotlk, poison for re3 pala or enha shaman. Ask Zatramix for example if poison was working fine on KT :D'' The exp thing was fixed rather fast after it got spread across the whole server but the poision thing is a huge exploit if it can be used in raids to boost your DPS by a lot...

''Ofc all this bugs were/will be fixed after RF (how else).'' Yeah riiight.... If you claim it's so many bugs and exploits in the server and ''i only know about it'' then no doubt it had a effect of the RF race, especially the exp farm thing and a lot of other things

''I said I have farmed 12k gold in 4 hours, but I am telling you, if somebody is doing it for 1 week non-stop he can have like 3 gold caps :D :D :D '' Yeah because this is TOTALLY not wrong right? AS well as saying ''ill be so rich i'll wont need to have more money till ICC'' Do you know how sick that sounds? Will create HUGE inflaction if for example 100 players have this much gold?

''When they fix these, they can start script UD (probably already started idk)/release UD.'' I rather have most critical exploits/bugs and class fixes and what not fixed before UD so we have a more fair race for everyone since UD will be a challange since OS was who got 80 first via exp exploits, Naxx was who could gear themselves first in dungeons and EOE was who can get to Sapphiron first (which apparently was a joke to some guilds).

''The facts that exploits make my life does not really necesary mean that I am exploiting :D
    I just said that I know where and how to exploit, not that I am doing it, so there is really nothing indeed to be banned for if you read correctly.'' You just admitted to exploit again... You just admitted the exploits makes it easier for you to do it..

TLDR; Stop any kind of exploiting or risk a possebility getting banned/reported by people on the forums and ingame to take down your guild members and your progression.

Thanks for the reply! Hopefully most of the class bugs/exploits/general bugs and what not will be fixed so Ulduar will actually be a nice challange for raiders :). For the time being i'm just gonna be casual and wish everyone who race for RF best of luck :)
    I apriciate your care about me :)
    Again I will repeat my self: ''I will never report this exploits ofc cos it makes my game much easier as I said (farmed like 12k gold in 4 hours, ez life).''
    This sentence means not that I (personaly) am exploiting.
    What if somebody is exploiting and it helps me (for you unknown reason but matters not) ?
    What if somebody is exploiting flowers, veins, gold, items and idk what else and then doing you know what...
    Does it mean that I am exploiting?
    Man, no :D
    Problem of the staff is that 3 of 5 exploits cannot be never fixed, untill somebody will report it.
    And ofc nobody never will, cos as I said before it helps them, they are in advantage against other players (or other guilds).
    Why should I ever care? :D Exploits are not my problem I would said :D I would be stupid to report them :D
    gg, ez life
    rip inglese

4. Your blatant admitting to making use of this exploit has been forwarded.

5. 1 more thing:
    ´´The exp thing was fixed rather fast after it got spread across the whole server but the poision thing is a huge exploit if it can be used in raids to boost your DPS by a lot...´´
    haha here you are so wrong again :D
    There are still 3 places (I know about) where to bug exps btw. :D
    1 is in dungeon, 2 are out.
    Did you know about them?
    HAHA ofc not, cos again, nobody who is just a bit more smart than stupid will NEVER report them, cos they want alts and so...(I don t have any alt btw :)

You wrote:
    ,, Stop any kind of exploiting or risk a possebility getting banned´´
    Again, as I said I (personally) am not exploiting so there is indeed nothing to be banned or reported for...
    They can even search all my GM log history from level 1 to 80 and they will find nothing :D
    I am just laughing to fact, that for more than casual player there is so ez to find any bug and they cannot do anything with it :D :D :D
    Only bans I saw were for racism, fly hack, advertising, but I ve never saw any ban for exploit :D

6. haha worth :D

"Only bans I saw were for racism, fly hack, advertising, but I ve never saw any ban for exploit :D "

- there were a lot bans for using exploits.... maybe u shouldn´t be focused too much in finding and using exploits and get first kills with stacked spellpower e.g. ;)

#tryhard

7. Your blatant admitting to making use of this exploit has been forwarded.
    1. The fact that I know about them means not that I am using them.
    2. Nowhere in rules of the Warmane is written ,,if you see exploits you must report them´´.
    3. I would ask why for example Zatramix wasn´t banned if it was so EVIDENT that he is using exploits?
    4. I am not sure if I should be banned for something I have not done, but ok :)

8. 1. The fact that I know about them means not that I am using them.
    2. Nowhere in rules of the Warmane is written ,,if you see exploits you must report them´´.
    3. I would ask why for example Zatramix wasn´t banned if it was so EVIDENT that he is using exploits?
    4. I am not sure if I should be banned for something I have not done, but ok :)
    1. "Hey, look how I brag about being in a situation that would be attained by an exploit that I know about... but no, I didn't use it :D";
    2. Basic decency should be enough to cover that;
    3. If it's so evident, provide this evident evidence. As far as this thread goes, I don't see him bragging about how he knows how to exploit;
    4. See #1.

9. [QUOTE=Obnoxious;2599109]
    1. I did not wrote anything like that. This sentence is imaginative.
    2. Basic decency should be enough to cover that;
    lol xD here we all can see you will do whatever you want matters not if it is true, false, bug, exploit, report or whatewer else :D
    3. If it's so evident, provide this evident evidence. As far as this thread goes, I don't see him bragging about how he knows how to exploit;
    As I can see it has to be terribly hard to look at GM log, find Zatramix and search :D
    4. see #1

P.S. Once I reported 2 exploits to YamiCodenamed PM. It was fixed 2 months after, I have reported like 5 bugs to bugtracker (not exploits), nothing was fixed nor 2 moths after, so from that time I am done with any reports. No sense.

10. HAHA ofc not, cos again, nobody who is just a bit more smart than stupid will NEVER report them, cos they want alts and so...(I don t have any alt btw :)
    More like those who can't play the game legitely and are looking for things to abuse to make it easiers cause it's too hard for them.
    If you achieved anything while exploiting this is not an achievement by any means you simply abused a bug in your favour which you shouldn't be proud of.

11. i really miss the "Facepalm" button on forum :D

anyway ulduar has its own boost mechanics, hardmodes, and its hardcore enough
    please dont make it unplayable

12. More like those who can't play the game legitely and are looking for things to abuse to make it easiers cause it's too hard for them.
    If you achieved anything while exploiting this is not an achievement by any means you simply abused a bug in your favour which you shouldn't be proud of.
    Nobody said that I am searching for them.
    I have found 1st exploit with dungeon exps while i went with world party in dungeon (fact that I have seen it and I know about it means not that I am using it) - I suppose still not fixed (not culling of stratholme zombies nor azjol nerub little spiders).
    I have found 2nd and 3rd seeing SP and ATP boost items equiped on another players (both from Clarity) and seeing their dmg in skada in dungeon party(again, fact that I have seen it and I know about it means not that I am using it).
    4th and 5th exploit is with farming (flowers, veins etc.) and farming (gold). (again, fact that I have seen it and I know about it means not that I am using it).
    Last words I will use in this topic is that when wotlk started I put to friendlist half of the Clarity guildy and half of that half that time were reloging in both Azjol and then CoS.
    gg

13. Nobody said that I am searching for them.
    I have found 1st exploit with dungeon exps while i went with world party in dungeon (fact that I have seen it and I know about it means not that I am using it) - I suppose still not fixed (not culling of stratholme zombies nor azjol nerub little spiders).
    I have found 2nd and 3rd seeing SP and ATP boost items equiped on another players (both from Clarity) and seeing their dmg in skada in dungeon party(again, fact that I have seen it and I know about it means not that I am using it).
    4th and 5th exploit is with farming (flowers, veins etc.) and farming (gold). (again, fact that I have seen it and I know about it means not that I am using it).
    Last words I will use in this topic is that when wotlk started I put to friendlist half of the Clarity guildy and half of that half that time were reloging in both Azjol and then CoS.
    gg
    maybe you should write a guide about how to try not to get banned after admitting exploiting with claiming that everybody else is using them :D especially ppl from better guildes xD

14. (...) And I am not the only one cos all top guilds (Clarity, Paradox, Cookie, so on) are/were using this exploits (...)
    I see this as admitting.

15. Like Guys which are proud for their realmfirst exploiting kills with spellpower stacking and so on. Just imagine how they are running to their parents "hey mom, i got the naxx first kills cause i didnt left my room for 1 week after wotlk release and used every exploit i found... oh wait, that blackscreen carried aswell."

Just saying... :D
    This :D or just Classstacking (8Shamans/7Priests for one Boss)

First 123 Last