1. Possible 3k new players

Hey,
    a lot of people talked about the insane increase in players the last 2 days and I just wanted to say that a big polish server closed with a 3k pop.
    Most people wanted to reroll here (at least what I read on pserver reddit) and I think this is going on right now.

since "Total players online: 27128" and 1914 in Queue on Lordaeron. -gratz to a new record for warmane btw.

so lovely people..

PS: This is not a increase cap / allow donator skip queue qq thread.
    Edited: January 3, 2016

2. I'm sure its not necessary to make a thread about it, Warmane staff is looking into it and doing what they feel is right for the increased player pop.

3. I was wating in quue more than 1,5 hours today, with 1380 ppl in queue. I've played for like an hour and suddenly i got disconnected. I log in again and im placed at the far end of 1750 queue. Do you think im gonna wait next 2 hours? Hella nope.

PS. My internet was fine.

4. I'm sure its not necessary to make a thread about it, Warmane staff is looking into it and doing what they feel is right for the increased player pop.
    increasing lordaeron's player population is nothing more than a VERY temporary solution, regardless whether these players join or not. a new realm opening is a MUST in this scenario and no other option will be a correct one. not even a premium queue dodge. almost none of my friends play here anymore since they got annoyed by the huge queue about which they can't do anything (and they did play until 70 cap - tbc). also, not to mention that we're all limited on our time and sitting in queue for several hours takes up nearly ALL of our available game time.
    Edited: January 3, 2016

5. tell to those 3k polish refugees to move somewhere else, 2k que is too much

6. Hey,
    a lot of people talked about the insane increase in players the last 2 days and I just wanted to say that a big polish server closed with a 3k pop.
    Most people wanted to reroll here (at least what I read on pserver reddit) and I think this is going on right now.

since "Total players online: 27128" and 1914 in Queue on Lordaeron. -gratz to a new record for warmane btw.

so lovely people..

Tell those Kurwas to move to Ragnaros or Deathwing.

7. Realistically speaking, only a small fraction of those 3k will end up joining Warmane. A lot of those guys are already in the midst of transferring to another server (of a different expansion), and if you browsed their forums at all you'd know the incredible distaste they had for anything even remotely-related to Molten.

I do agree that perhaps a second server might be in order. Perhaps one that shares name/realm first achievements/guild name databases with Lordaeron so that merging those servers in the future after the population spikes settle down will be an easier process?

8. in my opinion is has been unfair to legacy players who have provided donations in the past to keep this server operational to be put in a situation where new players who have not supported the server in any way are suppressing our ability to play.

I would consider playing on other Warmane servers but the updates are non-existent.

I joined in 2011, provided support to the server. I guess it makes sense for a guy that joined yesterday to have my spot in the server.

9. in my opinion is has been unfair to legacy players who have provided donations in the past to keep this server operational to be put in a situation where new players who have not supported the server in any way are suppressing our ability to play.

I would consider playing on other Warmane servers but the updates are non-existent.

I joined in 2011, provided support to the server. I guess it makes sense for a guy that joined yesterday to have my spot in the server.

Isn't donation a DONATION?! [A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes] Since when donation was compared to buying?

10. Isn't donation a DONATION?! [A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes] Since when donation was compared to buying?
    why do you get coins for donating then bruh

11. why do you get coins for donating then bruh
    Because you really think people would ''donate'' for nothing in return? You don't have like any rights as a donater expection is your money lol! I mean you aren't special from everyone else really... So making ''demands'' has no effect like it has on blizzard when you actually pay for their game/service (aka the subscription fee).

12. Hey,

so lovely people..

I think it might be time to invest a little money and buy another server.

13. With all these people in queue everyday. It wouldnt hurt opening x2 or smtn. But the best would be if they let us choose the rates,in case they open a server,which would be surprising if they did.