1. Thanks for the gift Warmane!

So yeah I got this:

http://i.imgur.com/barQAQY.jpg

Pretty good at level 20.

2. So yeah I got this:

http://i.imgur.com/barQAQY.jpg

Pretty good at level 20.
    Did you got it from website or somehow in other way?

3. On the frontpage under "NEWS" you can click a link that leads you to your account and will give you gifts.

"BEST WISHES
    January 3, 2016
    Warmane staff wishes you a happy New Year 2016! Click here to receive your gifts!
    "

4. Wow nice! :) I hope you get to keep it.

5. I hope so too. I was thinking it probably isn't too big of an issue as i'm only leveling anyway. Different story if I were twinking.
    We'll see I guess

6. Weird, didn't receive any gift that would show up on website, no points, coins or anything related. Maybe it's in the game, will have to find out after sitting through this 1,3k queue. -_-

7. probably won't get to keep it. No heirlooms, but this?

8. Pft. All I got was booze, and rocks and a ball I can throw to other players.

9. haha I got some run that was supposed to turn me into a dwarf that didnt work, some other lame potion and something that made me sparkle. It was the equivalent of getting a pair of socks for Xmas.

Makes me think Hermes was the stepdad you didnt really like but always hooked up awesome gifts for the holidays. I remember years back Molten/Warmane holiday everyone used to be super excited for it and would be so happy with all the awesome things they got. Now I wish theyd just remove gifts in full since it is so lackluster with the same repeat events with worse prizes each year.

10. While I'm happy for you OP, something like that should have a level limit. At least it wasn't a staff or else you would be one shooting mobs and players your level.

As for me, I got an Ethereal Soul-Trader and couldn't be happier.
    Edited: January 3, 2016