1. Utgarde pinnacle

The last boss can be lured with a pet going through the door in the beginning of the instance without the party killing any other boss, is this how it should be ?

2. Clever response but not that much, i still dont know if it should be that way, so i wont report it, maybe this happened in retail aswell

3. Clever response but not that much, i still dont know if it should be that way, so i wont report it, maybe this happened in retail aswell
    Just because it was bugged on retail, it doesn't have to be like that in here. Common sense tells that you shouldn't be able to do that. Anyway, I don't remember this existing in retail, but it does on Deathwing at least.

4. Clever response but not that much, i still dont know if it should be that way, so i wont report it, maybe this happened in retail aswell
    Obviously it should not be that way, regardless of how it was on retail...

5. It seems be fixed... thanks for ruinig the dream....

6. It's possible only on Rag/Dw due to the line of sight pathing and it's bannable.

7. I did this with a group 10 minutes ago, I was running and waiting for the group after you kill the first pack and suddenly I hear the last boss shouting and coming through the door..

8. gg to ruin our dream opener... hopefully u .....***...

best wishes

9. Look i am sorry, I didn't pulled it, i even cant, im warrior but one guy from my group did it and i wasn't happy about it aswell, this is why i opened this thread to ask if its bug, now i can report it

10. The only point of that exploit is to complete the RDF HC as fast as possible. Since there is no rdf on Lordaeron, the bug is negligible, unless I'm missing something of course

But in any case there are far bigger problems to be addressed first

11. This is an ancient bug on both Trinity and Mangos cores. It is most definitely not how it was on retail.

12. It's also considered bug exploiting, and punishable as such.

13. I loathe exploits, and will not use them, i try to stay away people that do.

That be said there's something to be said about playing on a private server where are a few bugs to be expected, however I've been searching the forum for a solution to get Skadi to come off his mount, with the Harpoon or SOMEHOW so i can complete the Elder quest chain, and the instance. I fail to see the logic in saying do "this" and we'll punish you, when the instance isn't doable by any normal means?

14. I loathe exploits, and will not use them, i try to stay away people that do.

That be said there's something to be said about playing on a private server where are a few bugs to be expected, however I've been searching the forum for a solution to get Skadi to come off his mount, with the Harpoon or SOMEHOW so i can complete the Elder quest chain, and the instance. I fail to see the logic in saying do "this" and we'll punish you, when the instance isn't doable by any normal means?
    I assume there are exceptions to the rule, what is a general rule however is exploit=bad=bannable offense. There are degrees then of how long the ban would be, if its ban worthy which remain up to the one giving the sentence. Its called common sense, and depends on the person as well, but w/e the decision, not much you can do to counter it.

12 Last