1. been one year since mop opend and stil the same raids only are open

hello,
    as title says its been more or just about a year since the realm mop opened and i was just wondering if anything is going to happen or is this just a wotlk progress only private ?

iam asking becouse ive been playing cata for more then a year now and got bored of it 9full bis chars (donate and none donate)
    and be4 donating anything more i wanne know if they will keep cata and mop realms any longer in the dark or that i need to find any private mop server that has endgame content availeble

ps: iam dutch so dont go whine about bad english n so on :)

-dauerbinde-

2. Loraderon 21321414322158541651927517564219521 fixs
    Cata- never
    MoP- soooooooon

3. doesn't anyone know how to use the damn search function...

there have been at least 3 threads in the past week about the same issue. please search and read before posting guys :)

4. doesn't anyone know how to use the damn search function...

there have been at least 3 threads in the past week about the same issue. please search and read before posting guys :)
    And who are you ? moderator ? True that he is lazzy to search. but thats not the case.
    We all know it's been asked billion times, but frostwolf community becomes increasingly impatient. Its been months since any changelog that fixed major bugs, and 5.4.8 wont bring anything new expect more buggs probably, as on it they want to build up mop scripts.

5. I saw somewhere that they will only work on mop when ICC, TOC, etc(wotlk raids/dungeons) are fully released :(

6. We've been promised a Devlog a devlog do you realise how pathetic that is a collection of letters to write by one person that takes less than 15 mins and its been taking then for over a month i think its close to 2 months now.
    Only replies we are the lamest ones such as " we got plans for mop " " we have no more info to share" which is oposite of each other in my opinion cuz in one moment ur saying u got plans in other that you have no idea whats happening resulting in me making a conlusion that Lordareon is still your focus and will be for at least one year.
    Instead of mop having its full potential that it had on the launch we got less than3.5 k players now.. and more and more people are quiting.

7. why shouldthey bother ?? wotlk is easyer to script and more popular (more ppl will donate for gear ) cheers mates

8. yep, all they are good at is scripting 8 year old expansions