1. The Core

Icecrown Citadel development has started to prepare for the upcoming core change of Ragnaros and Deathwing to Lordaeron's core. More information will follow.

The above statement hopefully the long awaited Lordearon Core shall soon be upon us and hopefully 99% of bugs on Ragnaros and Deathwing will be fixed.

2. Soon(tm)

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

3. That's not so soon as you think.
    Fresh meat. Thats why theres the (tm) there ^^

4. To be honest I thought we wouldn't see ICC on Lordearon till maybe June or July of this year but seems like it will come sooner then later, with that being said Warmane/Molten have tendency of delaying things. I just hope they keep their promise that this core will fix bugs.

5. Icecrown Citadel development has started to prepare for the upcoming core change of Ragnaros and Deathwing to Lordaeron's core. More information will follow.

The above statement hopefully the long awaited Lordearon Core shall soon be upon us and hopefully 99% of bugs on Ragnaros and Deathwing will be fixed.
    Where did you get this information? This would be great!

6. Where did you get this information? This would be great!
    Well, its basically on the front page if you see the new updaet to Lordaeron.

7. For me old core is better atm,bcuz they still have many things to fix on the new core.Im sure that they will implement them here when they have most of the things working there and test them in Lordaeron.