1. Stop it.

Server cap, rdf, lag, release time, multiboxers etc.
    Thats some of the stuff people complain about. Not once, not twice....

Can people start being more thankful for what a great server warmane has given us for free?
    Of course there are some problems or details that needs to be worked on, but really? Do people think that making 100 forums post will make them increase the cap?

They have said it before and I am sure they will have to say it again, they increase the cap when they can.
    Will there be RDF. So far they have said no.
    and so on...

Dont like it hear? Stop playing.. or enjoy! :)
    Just wanted people to stop being angry all the time :)

(Angry post from me I know, but I don't complain about the work warmane does, currently I complain about the people who cant be thankful)

2. Eh nice try, but if everyone used the search funtion or checked the bugtracker there will be little to no new topics aka most people doesn't even read they just post what THEY want and that's about it.

3. and btw, who are we, to demand RDF, increased server cap, its like saying to the casher in mall, wtf, why they are so expensive! I want it to be cheaper!

Dude, deal with it. You can enjoy or you can quit, its your decision. Appreciate what you have!

No one demands you to play or quit, its up to you, stop complaining about nonsense!

4. "Give them your hand and they take the whole arm"

5. it is because the community makes this whole thing work. not necessarily on lordaeron, but without the community, this would just be another empty project. our "complaining" is nothing else but a feedback to what to improve and what isn't right. those who do complain actually want this to succeed more and increase the overall joy, comparing to the mindless sheep that agree with 100% of things that get thrown at them. i'm limited on time, so queue times are the primary thing i would want reduced (and i mean, who wouldn't want that?), since waiting for hours on queue takes up almost my whole time i have for playing this (note that staff members have the privileges of dodging queues, so they don't have to go through like we, players, do and without us making any topics, they wouldn't even know about it).

6. I think it's in human nature to always notice the bad and negative things. We always take the good things for granted until they become worse or disappear at all. We rarely thank for everything but we always whine about all the negative stuff and want to change them. But when they change what happens? We don't appreciate it, we just move on and find the next thing to complain about. So, in my opinion, as long as this community is big as it is, many people will find something to complain about.

7. @Luminar and tomxj -
    Of course telling negative stuff is a way of feedback, but do we need 10 difffrent posts about the same topic?

I am just saying that some of the stuff that people complain about are obviouse details that warmane has been aware of and responded too many times.

For example :

Please cry about the server cap, long queues. People come with many difffrent suggestions (even increasing cap)

Increasing cap is an obviouse metode to remove the queue problem, and warmane are know it is needed to da. But they have said they need to make sure the server is stable enough.

Comming with suggestions is a good, but repeating and obviouse thing that is being worked on, is not needed.

8. "Give them your hand and they take the whole arm"
    more like "the first taste is free"

just get ppl to start playing and invest time into this server then shove down their throat whatever you want

9. I'm pretty sure all the complaining is born of player frustration with the queue. Now at face value a queue isn't a bad thing. BUT, the Lordaeron queue is a special kind of bad. Here's why;

THERE IS NO AFK TIMER AT THE CHARACTER SCREEN

Yesterday, while waiting in queue after a crash, I tried something. I logged into my Retail account and sat at the character screen. At the 30 min mark I was kicked to the log-in screen. So I did it again. Same result. Retail WoW has a 30 minute timer that will remove you from the server and send you to the log-in screen.

On Lordaeron, 4.5 hours later when I was finally allowed back in, It was too late for me to actually play so I tried an experiment. I went AFK at the character screen. Guess what.. I was still there this morning.

I spent some time talking to people and they pretty much all say they never log all the way out unless they get kicked on a crash/restart. This is the real cancer not the people trying to get something done about it.

So I can sympathize with those that are tired of seeing the threads, but in reality, implement a Retail-Like Character Screen Kick Timer and the majority of the complaint threads will go away.
    Edited: January 6, 2016

10. Have you tried another server like deathwing or ragnaros? Or are you insisting lord is your hopes and dreams come true xD.