1. Best professions for PvE Retribution Paladin?

Hi all! Which professions for pure PVE PDS are the best for a Retri?

Thanks in advance :D

2. I did some research and I found that BS/Enchanting are the best for PvE DPS.

What are your thoughts?

3. They (BS/JC) are if you're lazy or still learning the class. They are the best static stats you can get; and come with the greatest possibility of variety too. Which means they are versatile.

But the tip-top best min-max professions are tailoring and engineering. You have to know how to handle procs and time CD usage in order to be superior with those, though.

4. I see. Thank you for your reply :)

Btw, I saw somewhere that BS/JC or Enchanting/JC is the best for static stat (lazy ^^) DPS.

What's your opinion on that? Or BS/Enchanting is still the best for static stat DPS?

Thanks again dude :)

5. I see. Thank you for your reply :)

Btw, I saw somewhere that BS/JC or Enchanting/JC is the best for static stat (lazy ^^) DPS.

What's your opinion on that? Or BS/Enchanting is still the best for static stat DPS?

Thanks again dude :)
    BS > enchanting. BS gives you 2 extra sockets = 40 str = 100 AP with king and talents. (JC gives 3 improved gems -> 42 str in total.) Enchanting gives you only 80 AP.
    Edited: January 5, 2016

6. bs+enchanting, if you want to go hardcore go for engineering, 23agility+chute, hyperspeed accelerators and nitro boots +crit

7. Why is everyone saying Enchanting is the BiS prof??? Enchanting is a poor choice for any plate-wearer in the game compared to any 40 Str profession.

8. bs+enchanting, if you want to go hardcore go for engineering, 23agility+chute, hyperspeed accelerators and nitro boots +crit
    Did you not read any other post in the thread?

9. BS > enchanting. BS gives you 2 extra sockets = 40 str = 100 AP with king and talents. (JC gives 3 improved gems -> 42 str in total.) Enchanting gives you only 80 AP.
    So BS/JC it is!

10. oh sorry, i actually didnt proof read, i was suppose to say BS + jc.

11. If you want most profit proffesions for PvE paladin retribution go with Engi + Tailor. It's simply best choice and you benefit the most from those 2 proffs. Aswell you can check threads on forum, Lynea have some good threads and guides.