1. Black Ghost

ok... maybe it' a stupid question, but... why there are black ghosts in Dalaran and orgri? :D

2. they're the souls of those who qq about warmane's gifts

3. Idk what they are, but they keep multiplying. Started off with only a few, now there are hundreds of them.

4. Haunted memento, i have one, everytime you log in to a char holding it, the ghost will spawn, if you take the effect off the ghost still stays. If you move the haunted memento in ur invent, the effect reappears and another seperate ghost will spawn.

5. u could get it, by completing shadow mourne quest chain on retail. but since on molten, that q chains is broken, i bet someone got that **** from new year gift

6. u could get it, by completing shadow mourne quest chain on retail. but since on molten, that q chains is broken, i bet someone got that **** from new year gift
    it's from scourge invasion world event,not shadowmourne chain quest

7. Not sure what they are, but they sure are causing massive s**tloads of screen lag... every time a new one spawns, my frame-rate decreases linearly.

8. Can the staffs do something about this?
    I'm sorry but it looks disgusting to me, I can handle 5, 10..
    but when they are standing nearby and there are gazillions of them.. It makes me wanna say EWWWWW
    And scratch my hands and log off.

9. It's not so much it looks bad as it just lags my computer out. Please remove them

10. I wish I could ... and as usual, when it comes to "doing something about it", all the GM's become way too testicularly challenged do make it happen.

11. This is ****ing ridiculous....

12. This is ****ing ridiculous....

This guy:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...thwing/summary
    is the one responsible for that. I watched him do it and took some screenshots. He just walks around summoning as many as he can in an attempt to lag the server and cause crashes. Hopefully he gets banned.

iSullivan
    The yung 12fps atm in Stormwind @Deathwing, I guess some people are enjoying their January 2nd gifts more than others

12 Last