1. Last night I was reading some old legend and i found this:"One day, before few thousands years one of staff members entered in Cataclysm forums, and replied one thread here, and actualy fixed one bug." But it seems its just legend.
    you're wrong lad.
    legend states that:
    thousands of years ago, a developer created a thread detailing what instances and raids are opened. cata players instead derailed the thread, pointing out bugs and class exploits, and to the surprise of the playerbase, the developer single-handedly fixed these said bugs, in one way or another.

it's a common folktale here in neltharion, m8.

maybe we'll get a changelog update, maybe not. but we have to sacrifice one of our forum accounts to summon the greater devs' attention.

2. Because of this I've considered just quitting cata, the server is dying at times it takes 10-15 mins to queue a bg when it use to be instant. Bugs are piling up. Classes nerfed (BM hunters, fire mages) warmane doing nothing about rets or broken shamans. Eventually neltharion is going to be the next warsong nothing but a dead wasteland. It sucks it has to come to this .. Cata was my favourite expansion

I wonder if ilyanahs guild is recruiting
    Ask her :-)
    Anyway mop is in the same state than cata.

3. In my opinion, cata is a terrible expansion, pvp is a joke and even the raids are horrible, they should have just done them selves a favor and skipped it all together... Wotlk is the most popular expansion and the best expansion on Warmane and of course of all time.

4. In my opinion, cata is a terrible expansion, pvp is a joke and even the raids are horrible, they should have just done them selves a favor and skipped it all together... Wotlk is the most popular expansion and the best expansion on Warmane and of course of all time.
    I definitely disagree, the bad expansion that they should have skipped is MoP. I've played Wrath for over 6 years, everything is extremely easy on there, I've done everything there is to do and I absolutely hate it, I have no desire to ever play Wrath again, yet Warmane is pretty much forcing us to. I love Cata, I love all the new stuff, I enjoy the raids that have harder tactics other than ICC's don't stand in the fire, I even enjoy pvp on Cata occasionally when I usually HATE pvp.

5. Wtb some devlog update or new changelog about cata ,enough of lk >.<

6. In my opinion, cata is a terrible expansion, pvp is a joke and even the raids are horrible, they should have just done them selves a favor and skipped it all together... Wotlk is the most popular expansion and the best expansion on Warmane and of course of all time.
    After playing cata, Wotlk has become boring and depressing to me.
    Cataclysm have the most balance PvP of all expansions.

7. After playing cata, Wotlk has become boring and depressing to me.
    Cataclysm have the most balance PvP of all expansions.
    only if clasess are fixed tho ^^

8. Sorry if you weren't able to figure out that I meant we don't have a point shop that is worth anything. No transmog gear, no gear that is worth getting at all. And don't give me that crap about them porting over low level dungeons, by the time we actually get them, we will have about 100 players left. Not to mention that there are so many important bugs that still need fixed, low level dungeons is the very least of our problems.
    "I want fixes, and I want them right now!"

Okay, should I go tell the developers they need to apply fixes instantly, and they have less than a day to code them?
    Sorry to break it to you, but it doesn't work that way.

You can complain all you like, but that doesn't change that the content below level 85 is what needs fixing first.
    The sort of disrespect in this thread makes me cringe. I'll have mercy on you all, but only this once.

First 12