1. After all we lost on Moltdown, they leave us hanging. We deserve better than this.
    Yep, funny thing was the guy's we use to bash, report, insult were right. And I quote "You kiss up to the people who tell you promises, even after what will and can happen to molten, you will still get the same treatment, regardless of Hermes being in power or not".

Now this is gonna haunt me :S
    It's only a matter of time when we get the "change" and it's gonna be like old times.

First they would have to scirpit it bo be even doable. People would qq even more if they could not pass on thrash or even kill a single boss in a hC. Oh oh and dont whine, on retail mop people had to deal with soo and pride season for a year too.

That would be a good reason for em to close this dying server. They dont like mop, they dont want it, they stated it and showed it already. Don give a damn bout frostwolf. They should already close it so people wont waste their time anymore. Same or even worse is happening on cata
    Good name now would be Wrathmane ;)

They should have the players test it and offer feedback, as they did for pet battles.

and

I don't think so, people donate, work hard, they would not close it off if people paid/or spent hours on MOP already up to this point.
    Edited: January 12, 2016

2. Out of curiosity though. If Hermes was still in power would mop have been update frequently? I spoke to people who were here from way back and they said some interesting stuff.

First ... 234