1. [Rant Thread] MoP updates?

I honestly don't mean to sound like a moron or anyone who means any harm but haven't we waited long enough for a MoP update or at least a devlog? All we've been seeing is Lordaeron, Lordaeron and more Lordaeron while still waiting for the update that we were promised in early November. I even asked GM's if there are any available news on the MoP updates and even they have no idea why the devlog is this late. I understand that the 5.4.8 update or new raids, etc. are still being worked on, there might be some problems and whatnot, but don't we at least deserver something to put our hope in to? Because so far it's been a letdown after letdown. I'm truly sad about this and thank you, viewer, for reading my rant.

2. I am ready to play with bugs, bud 5.4.8.

3. Thread getting shut down in 3...2...1...

4. Can you link the tread where anyone said that MOP is being worked on ... because the last info was that the communication with MOP community would improve but no info on MOP being worked on at all. i agree with what you said...thx
    Edited: January 5, 2016

5. We won't get any answers. Mods just close this topic now before more ppl get banned.

6. The devlog was written but not posted, as said by Proterean, but if i post the link my comment will be deleted AGAIN.

7. i don't want to say all players but most of them are geting boored and still we waited few months and no updates

8. i don't want to say all players but most of them are geting boored and still we waited few months and no updates
    Lets say 95% of Frostwolf is bored. I got all classes fully tyranical geared and some griev pieces with a few of them off spec geared also. Not sure if i whanna damage my nerves more by doing arena to have them all in full griev gear also. And i consider myself a PVE player but i quit that because PVE guilds are mostly dead or just log in once per week so i just solo que bg's.

9. Maybe they wait population 10000 and then they will start any.

10. Can you link the tread where anyone said that MOP is being worked on ...
    I can't, sorry, because the information comes from me directly asking a GM. No screenshots or anything of the sort. Just trust me or don't, it's your choice.
    Edited: January 5, 2016

11. Only solution: Go back in time, stop Hermes from ever releasing MoP, so in the present day, we will still and forever will be Cataclysm Frostwolf. But oh wait! Time paradox these threads will not exist let alone our experience with Mop Frostwolf, GREAT SCOTT!

Now, all we need is to build a time machine :D

12. regardless of what Hermes did, actually we never know who did what to be honest, Hermes seem to do a better job on every realm, i mean life was great wasn't it, everybody got what they wanted, holiday was great, gift was great, vote point was great, tranmogs was great, etc..., seem to be better then the current situation.
    like him or hate him but for sure he did a great job.

13. **** all this are nonsense and nothing meaningful for PVE or PVP.

14. From what i've read, they said they would start working on MoP when they fully release ICC on Lordaeron. So, wait a few months more of boredom. :)

15. From what i've read, they said they would start working on MoP when they fully release ICC on Lordaeron. So, wait a few months more of boredom. :)
    You remember last MoP Devlog posted Nov 14th saying this:

Mists of Pandaria

November 14, 2015

The past two weeks have been packed with an enormous amount of testing, fixing and retesting in preparation for the 5.4.8 update. We have discovered a lot more raid and dungeon issues than anticipated, and spent a big portion of our time on resolving these issues. In addition to that, we have cleaned up all spell and talent issues we could find to make sure the 5.4.8 update goes through as smooth as possible. A new client download will be available on our download page soon to prepare for the release.

At the same time we have ported over several raids from Lordaeron, including Molten Core, Zul'Gurub, Temple of Ahn'Qiraj and more. These ports are currently undergoing internal testing and corrections. We are also preparing two new battlegrounds for release; The Battle for Gilneas and Alterac Valley. Gilneas is already finished and currently being tested, while Alterac Valley is under development. Once the 5.4.8 update has been applied to live, we will continue our work on the staging system required for Timeless Isle and Isle of Thunder.

One more week and it is gonna be 2 months since this had been posted,
    so whats going on with these updates?

123 ... Last