1. AntiCheat causes PvP freezes/lags/teleports

As I am Enhancement Shaman when server has over 7k+ online any PvP in BGs or Arena cause me huge freezes/lags when I use Feral Spirit.

I know other classes have similar freezes where you need wait 5 - 7sec to cast instant abilities in PvP.

Will this be fixed any soon? Arenas are so broken and not even close to Blackrock realm quality.

2. u should see ppl complain about disengage and feral charge then :P as i understand it sometimes send them back, dont know if its fixed yet

3. alright but Enhancement shaman get freze 45sec full duration of Feral Spirit when 10k ppl online. Can't cast single spell. That's ****ing ******ed, some ******ed pve paladins come to you poping wings in front of your face and you can't purge it off cuz it takes 20sec+ to cast 1 Purge.

4. sucks also to get white hits and rage as warrior when server is full :(

5. There's a general ****ty lag/delay that is especially annoying in arena. Playing a rogue it's close to impossible to get a consistent positioning at the targets back, not to mention getting a sap out of Kidney, proper kick and what not.. just not happening

6. There's a general ****ty lag/delay that is especially annoying in arena. Playing a rogue it's close to impossible to get a consistent positioning at the targets back, not to mention getting a sap out of Kidney, proper kick and what not.. just not happening
    Wait... there's people that actually do arena with those delays and anti-cheat drawbacks? /salute

7. Wait... there's people that actually do arena with those delays and anti-cheat drawbacks? /salute
    Yes people playing with these delays and freezing teleports, tho I rage so hard that I decided stop playing on this realm until fixed