1. What are arena seasson prizes ?

Hi guys, i cannt find anywhere some lordearon arena seasson prizes,i just deduce that season will be for 3 month one.
    Know anybody something about that or there will not be any arena tittles ?
    If there isn't this topic, some warmane gm can here post reply :) (if is just reply for me pls :) )

2. first of all they are announcement the rewards at the end of the season not as the start.
    you can simple look into previous rewards it was titles only for last season if i am not wrong.

3. Yes I would like more information on this and I know many others who also do to

4. Well no offense for anyone i know warmane put alot of effort and work on lordareon but the server still no competitive at all to be given out titles considering important class bugs formulas and game mechanics many destroyed by anitcheat would definitly be unfair for some classes and last but not the least important huge delay which its understandable(big population etcetc) but kills competitive arena making it not enjoyable.

5. If it was up to me, titles would not be given this season. PvP is ridiculously imbalanced with rogue comps dominating arenas(and bgs but you don't get titles from them).

Sadly, its not and they'll prolly give the s5 Gladiator title, Hateful or whatever it is, to the rank 1 3s team and then other titles to the rest of the top teams

6. If it was up to me, titles would not be given this season. PvP is ridiculously imbalanced with rogue comps dominating arenas(and bgs but you don't get titles from them).

Sadly, its not and they'll prolly give the s5 Gladiator title, Hateful or whatever it is, to the rank 1 3s team and then other titles to the rest of the top teams
    and you can say same about warrior comps in s8 ;o right now a lot of comps are playable which is good

7. and you can say same about warrior comps in s8 ;o right now a lot of comps are playable which is good
    Warrior comps in s8 are beatable. Rogue/DPS comps in 2s or really ANY rogue comps in 3s are impossible to beat because they burst your healer in 3 seconds

Side note: If you play a rogue and you've got more than 10 loses for every 80-90 wins, you're horrible and should probably conisder rerolling

8. Yes there is a lot of "Get 2 shoted dead ,WTF happens".
    Rogues rotation actually is clock=>dance=>spam ambush if you still alive as a caster that mean you are a a Hpal and you bubbled.Not to mention " shamans 2 shot blizzlike accidents

9. Yeah, this season is a joke, rogue teams are extremely overpowered, warrior takes 2/3 of your hp with skillcapped charge > lolstorm combo, arenas still have many bugs that need to be fixed.