1. Please help... this is getting really annoying

So I decided to reroll into a rogue.
    Leveled up to 83 really fast and easy,and now I dont have a place to level.Uldum has 0 quests literally and Im too low for like twilight highlands.
    Of course Rdf doesnt work at this level so do I really have to farm 5mill xp??

2. You can lvl from 80 to 83 easly in JUST HYJAL. Then you do some quests in Deepholm and Twilight Highlands. Man it's fkin x7 xp. Just turn your brain ON
    Edited: January 5, 2016

3. actually you can get lvl 84 in hyal then do a few quests or the arena in twilight highlands

4. Also don't forget to hit up your dailies to gain that reputation for gearing up later on.

5. So I decided to reroll into a rogue.
    Leveled up to 83 really fast and easy,and now I dont have a place to level.Uldum has 0 quests literally and Im too low for like twilight highlands.
    Of course Rdf doesnt work at this level so do I really have to farm 5mill xp??
    Uldum has like 70% working quests. Turn ur brain ON like someone said, and pick up starting quests from Hero's Call Board.
    Also MH is like 90% working. You can easily do there 83/84 - starting at 80...

6. From my 5 lvl 90's characters I've leveled (only 2 got gear lol) my fastest way is 80 till 84 in Hiyal, If you do every quest you should be just lvl 84. Then Twilight highlands is hard but a good way to get 85. Ask your guildmembers to help you with arena there and you get 50%! Then the following in Pandaria.

85 > 87 - Jade Forest
    87 > 88 - Kun Lai Summit
    88 > 89 - Townlong Steppes
    89 > 90 - Dread Wastes

I did 4 hours from 84 till 90. GL

7. Quests in Deepholm work (you can get Therazane reputation easily).

8. Hyjal>Deepholm>Twilight Highlands arena>Pandaria=lvl 90