1. Let me clarify a little. It's not that you have to fit a definition of hardcore or have to no life to play this server, but I don't think that people are using there brains into what they expected to play.
    10k pop with queue, of course there will be some lag
    No rdf enabled, it was announced, posted, and clarified 100 times
    Bosses buffed and actually take more than 1 shot, I'm pretty sure they announced that too.
    I'm not against complaining or even criticism. However, I am against stubborn choices and demand changes with out a well thought out ideas and with disregard to goal of this server in this case. It is hardcore. Does it fit your definition? Maybe not but that is the decision and direction add determined before it was rereleased. There is 2 other wotlk servers that will receive the core. Casual players can do better there since it has rdf, nerf bosses, and no log in queue. If it not what you want in any case then maybe it's not the server, it's you. Hence why we ask to leave so you can have more fun since there is alot of complaining.

2. Please turn everything back to normal! It's so annoying to spend 1hr juts to run one dungeon even with geared people. I don't even want to try Naxx with all these complaints over buffed bosses. It's already boring to gear up without RDF.

Isn't this supposed to be a blizzlike realm?

And for all these 10% people, organize yourselves and go mythic raiding in retail for a real challenge.

@Kaer Why don't you make a poll about how players feel right now with this buff on dungeon/raid mobs?

If anyone could send me the link of the poll saying mobs/bosses in WOTLK would get a buff? I can't find it anywhere. In the Lordaeron Realm Information topic shows about disabling RDF but not this info.
    Edited: January 6, 2016 Reason: Additional info

3. Then why haven't you gone to deathwing or ragnaros?

4. Then why haven't you gone to deathwing or ragnaros?
    Because I want to play in a blizzlike realm? I find funservers really boring.

It is said that before this realm was launched the majority voted for disabling RDF & buffing WOTLK dungeon/raids. Why don't you make the same poll right now to check the difference. You'd be amazed.

Most people came here with the idea Lordaeron was created again with less bugs this time. That's what encouraged us, not this "hardcore" stuff...

5. my bet is they nerf tank damage in the near future. even those of us clearing content are getting pretty bored of the RNG.

6. Please turn everything back to normal! It's so annoying to spend 1hr juts to run one dungeon even with geared people. I don't even want to try Naxx with all these complaints over buffed bosses. It's already boring to gear up without RDF.

Isn't this supposed to be a blizzlike realm?

And for all these 10% people, organize yourselves and go mythic raiding in retail for a real challenge.

@Kaer Why don't you make a poll about how players feel right now with this buff on dungeon/raid mobs?

If anyone could send me the link of the poll saying mobs/bosses in WOTLK would get a buff? I can't find it anywhere. In the Lordaeron Realm Information topic shows about disabling RDF but not this info.

xD

there were polls but i guess you re too lazy to vote as you are too lazy to fly to the instance entrance now ?

7. Lol. Rdf is enabled on them, xp is up, and bosses are same as lord except buffs. So hardcore is too much but you demand those who like it to go retail but refuse to go to the other two servers that with only slight differences is about the same including receiving same core soon. I think you need to learn more about warmane.

8. xD

there were polls but i guess you re too lazy to vote as you are too lazy to fly to the instance entrance now ?
    I wasn't aware of the polls. I rejoined Warmane one week before Lordaeron launch. I looked on previous news at the time but couldn't see anything regarding these polls.

Lol. Rdf is enabled on them, xp is up, and bosses are same as lord except buffs. So hardcore is too much but you demand those who like it to go retail but refuse to go to the other two servers that with only slight differences is about the same including receiving same core soon. I think you need to learn more about warmane.
    To play with those rates where people level up so fast they don't even get the hang of their class? I joined Lordaeron cuz' I'd find more skilled people to play with (I'm happy to see most ppl on this realm are good players)

9. Yes and the core will be ported to both servers. Its not like its broken beyond repair or undoable right now. in fact I lvled two toons on deathwing for the last two months just fine.

As stated in previous post, it is a hardcore realm. Whether by your definition or not, that is the vision for it. the staff has said they won't change it and encourage you to choose what you want to do in regards to how you choose where to play. Basically, suck it up or go to another server or leave if you desire. Its a shame not as many people think to try the other servers. I started in lord before moltdown and loved it. after moltdown I went to deathwing and found there wasn't much difference except experience. I chose not to keep going on lord save some occasional lvling and messing around. You choose how you play. the staff decide the vision.

10. Its x5 or something like that. You will find *****s even on x1. Especially since everyone comes in expecting their demands to be met regardless of vision of how they want the server. that's not to say I wouldn't like another x1 server on warmane but currently you are apparently wasting more time on trying to even play than just enjoying the game. Its a game not a dick, don't take it so hard xD. Branching out doesn't seem unreasonable. who knows you might accidentally have fun.

11. If u dont have enough time to spend on wipes to get the hang of it, then do better and dont wipe that many times, if u cant do either of those then what do u want ? ofc a person that puts more effort / time is gonna be ahead of u and u will just have to wait till u overgear nax or they nerf it, in the mean time u dont qq about not having time for wipes etc etc...

12. xD

Same with multiboxers vote where majority was against them, yet they are allowed.

13. Same with multiboxers vote where majority was against them, yet they are allowed.
    Another poll that I couldn't find anywhere, nor it is shown in the Lordaeron Realm Information.

14. Another poll that I couldn't find anywhere, nor it is shown in the Lordaeron Realm Information.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....eron-Yes-or-no
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....culty-increase

People should really read these... ESPECIALLY multiboxing one cause people are morons.

15. Thanks Kelthuzzad. Well the poll results are obvious. But as it was previously said, it's the staff decision. Although, in my opinion Community > Staff

First ... 2345 Last