1. Remove bunus dmg but keep bosses HP? NAXX 10

Damage in Naxx is a too high we think. Boss HP bonus can stay but that auto attack is unreal. Naxx should be done with blue gear and good knowing of tact but here epic gear means nothing! Make it like it was on retail so people can feel "it" again. We were healing tanks with 35k HP who drops dead in a sec. Its not funny to do something almost impossible, make it like it should be. I know some guild did it, but Naxx 10 man dmg here is harder than ICC 10 HC.
    Healers just cant keep up.. Thx

P.S. Almost all in my raid was 3.5k + gs, is some1 wanna know.

2. Damage in Naxx is a too high we think. Boss HP bonus can stay but that auto attack is unreal. Naxx should be done with blue gear and good knowing of tact but here epic gear means nothing! Make it like it was on retail so people can feel "it" again. We were healing tanks with 35k HP who drops dead in a sec. Its not funny to do something almost impossible, make it like it should be. I know some guild did it, but Naxx 10 man dmg here is harder than ICC 10 HC.
    Healers just cant keep up.. Thx

P.S. Almost all in my raid was 3.5k + gs, is some1 wanna know.
    It´s really kinda way too hard. 250% is too much ... 200% would be fine

3. Each week you get more Gear and that means bosses get easier.
    Instead of complaining enjoy the progressive curve you are fighting against and start feel the joy of defeating the Boss following ID and fight the next ones.

Progression and getting stronger as a team should be a way more satisfying feeling then qq on forum demanding nerfs, if its to hard then stop raiding or as I said progress little by little and get the enjoyment to actually beat that "***** *** hard boss" (that should be nerfed in your opinion) and be proud of it.

4. Each week you get more Gear and that means bosses get easier.
    Instead of complaining enjoy the progressive curve you are fighting against and start feel the joy of defeating the Boss following ID and fight the next ones.

Progression and getting stronger as a team should be a way more satisfying feeling then qq on forum demanding nerfs, if its to hard then stop raiding or as I said progress little by little and get the enjoyment to actually beat that "***** *** hard boss" (that should be nerfed in your opinion) and be proud of it.
    Comes from a guild that abused things to clear Naxx, fun stuff.

5. Each week you get more Gear and that means bosses get easier.

Lol, m8 some guildes have 5-8 players active and ready for Naxx.. Its hard to work with strangers..

6. Well i aggre with that team point, but with 3.5+ geared healers should heal Naxx without any problem. But here 2 heals on tank and one on raid, is almost unplayable.

7. This new "hardcore" system is only pleasing for the 10% people that belong to "hardcore" pve guilds. It's not for you.

8. This new "hardcore" system is only pleasing for the 10% people that belong to "hardcore" pve guilds. It's not for you.
    Pleasing? How would it be any pleasing you get the same loot as doing it on any other realm. I don't really get the buff part it makes no sense at all, they wanted x1 realm and now they made it a fun realm with all those plans to make it one better realm... and everything just went down the toilet as a lot of people abused (and left unpunished, which wasn't what it happened after moltdown) stuff be it to kill a boss/level faster/get some cheesy gold the economy is already ruined and won't stabilize ever.

9. I thought they would remove the nerfs as soon as the first 25 man full clear would be done

So why are they not? What's the point? Nobody likes autism where your tanks die if rshaman / disc priest 10% dmg reduction buff drops even for 2 seconds. It's not hardcore and it's not raiding, it's pure masochistic autism.

What's next, you're gonna buff Ulduar too? Ulduar, the one raid where pugs would continuously fail even on retail because it was too difficult?

Casuals are already going inactive because they can't raid anything.

10. theres no such thing as hardcore pve on private servers, and this boosted naxxramas is ******ed. they wanted to make it most complete wotlk but instead end up with custom naxxramas cuz ppl want more challenge. Theres no challenge if u cant do boss properly and end up using bug abuse to kill the boss cuz thats how it is on private servers. Naxxramas on wotlk was supposed to be the first raid where u get gear for future raids like ulduar with its unique hard modes. I left lordaeron and for any sane wotlk loving players would suggest the same, there are better wotlk servers, only difference they arent progressive realms most likely.
    Not hard to imagine how well scripted ulduar will be.

P.S if those guilds that cleared 25naxx think they are special and better than others, well they arent, there wasnt a single boss encounter here on molten where ppl would need weeks of practice,countless wipes and tactic forging to overcome the challenge, Lk 25 hc ? gazzilions of guilds on wotlk realms farm it, ragnaros hc? was killed on first days abusing warr execute dmg, spine of deathwing? killed in first day of release cuz hp reduction killin tendrils didnt work, madness of deathwing hc? also same day cuz parasites did 0 dmg, well u got my point.
    Edited: January 5, 2016

11. Just gief us normal Naxx (maybe with buffed HP) since many guilds will disband when they enter and wipe all the time for 2-3 weeks. Dont make it posible for just very small amounts of guild. ICC should be main goal here. And when ICC comes, can it be more harder than this? No. Naxx should be easy, Uludar a bit harder, than TOC and than ICC as hardest one in this expanion. U can play with ICC HC mode but gief old Naxx back..

12. This new "hardcore" system is only pleasing for the 10% people that belong to "hardcore" pve guilds. It's not for you.
    Less than 10% pve guild will stay and play this. Other most luckly will not.

13. Well i aggre with that team point, but with 3.5+ geared healers should heal Naxx without any problem. But here 2 heals on tank and one on raid, is almost unplayable.
    Well we cleared most Naxx 10 bosses with 2 healers (pala + druid) but also we noticed some bosses need 3 healers. Just get some good dps and you are fine :) Most of our dps do 4.5k+ with preraid BiS gear.

14. Well we cleared most Naxx 10 bosses with 2 healers (pala + druid) but also we noticed some bosses need 3 healers. Just get some good dps and you are fine :) Most of our dps do 4.5k+ with preraid BiS gear.
    Make video. Hpala 3.6k priest 3.5k and druid 3.6k couldnt keep up there. Our heal is enormous.

15. Make video. Hpala 3.6k priest 3.5k and druid 3.6k couldnt keep up there. Our heal is enormous.
    Then how you think other guild do it ?. Just get better healers or better dps, becuse you are lacking one of this. Simple as that. Go check realm progresion thread, how many guilds killed things.

its really simple if someone can make it and you cant, you are doing something wrong.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ression-Thread

Ps. GS dont play, players do. Gs is not skill
    Edited: January 5, 2016

123 ... Last