1. Make video. Hpala 3.6k priest 3.5k and druid 3.6k couldnt keep up there. Our heal is enormous.
    Problem might be your tanks or healers, not bosses.

2. I thought they would remove the nerfs as soon as the first 25 man full clear would be done

So why are they not? What's the point? Nobody likes autism where your tanks die if rshaman / disc priest 10% dmg reduction buff drops even for 2 seconds. It's not hardcore and it's not raiding, it's pure masochistic autism.

What's next, you're gonna buff Ulduar too? Ulduar, the one raid where pugs would continuously fail even on retail because it was too difficult?

Casuals are already going inactive because they can't raid anything.
    You got bad healers or tank. Simple as that. Like i said before, there are already like 10 guilds that killed multiple bosses on naxx ( 3 weeks after woltk start). They can do it, and you think why ?, because they got better player and more time for raiding then you. I can bet that half of you crying here dont even got like dunno 12-15 active 80 lv in guilds to progress naxx. But you wanna kills already..

Who said this is realm for casuals ?. There was information abouth it months before classic start. You blame admins because players cant even read on what realm they play, before creating a character ?

I really hope Warmane wont nerf **** , because some players dont have time to progress buffed content.

3. reset these raids to retail specs, and let us enjoy them for what they were suppose to be.

this "hardcore" isnt hardcore....its just nonsense
    there are hard modes coming soon enough anyway

4. After quite a bit of strugle, our guild managed to do full clear naxx10 yday.
    From our experiences, there are some bosses no1 gave a thought to balancing, namely Grand Widow and Heigan.
    Those fights are total RNG, u die in one hit or not, both bosses suffer from bugs that makes those fights even harder and I dont think any extra gear will help u beat randomness of this server.
    Making bosses harder is nice but fix them first so they dont have invisible frenzy or wrong zoning for their spells.
    (Dont raid if u can´t spend hours figuring out one safe spot in bugged heigan room, or doing window till ur tank manages to properly dodge Frenzy hit u can´t see coming very well)

5. I thought they would remove the nerfs as soon as the first 25 man full clear would be done

So why are they not? What's the point? Nobody likes autism where your tanks die if rshaman / disc priest 10% dmg reduction buff drops even for 2 seconds. It's not hardcore and it's not raiding, it's pure masochistic autism.

What's next, you're gonna buff Ulduar too? Ulduar, the one raid where pugs would continuously fail even on retail because it was too difficult?

Casuals are already going inactive because they can't raid anything.
    Yes, they said in a thread that Ulduar will be buffed exactly like Naxxramas. Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun.

Edit: Found the post.

The estimated time between each raid to be released is 3-4 months, so you do the math but remember it's still just an estimation. Ulduar is also planned to be released buffed, similar to Naxxramas.

Not sure if I'll still be here when Ulduar comes out.
    Edited: January 6, 2016

6. Wait for RS 25hc with custom buffs. This gonna be a real challenge :D

7. I can´t believe this qq in this thread. Yes this Naxx is hard. And Yes most ppl who already cleared it abused everything they could find. BUT from the beginning of the BC Release there were discussions about a buffed naxx. There were strawpolls about a buffed naxx in forum and so on. That this Realm should be a Hardcore Realm was also clear from the beginning. What do you guys think? Leveling with x1 Rates is the most hardcore thing that can happen? Please...

I think the most of the ppl which are crying here, are not nearly able to clear that naxx. You´re Players from 3.3.5 clients that cleared ICC normal/hc with best in slot gear in 30% buff.

I just can say, that my guild went into the first ID in Naxx10 without abusing Spellpower/ATP Stacking buggs, poison buggs or anything else and we killed 8 bosses in that ID in about 8hrs of funny raiding. This Content makes fun. I´ve more fun in this Naxx in farmen repcosts as raiding 24h/7days a week a overfarmed icc content with 30% buff in best in slot gear.

Many ppl maybe should learn what it means to progress. and what it means to become a little bit better (experienced and geared) from ID to ID and in the End they are able to clear.

That it´s not fair, that ppl abuse anything they find while GM´s are watching their raid and nobody is doing anything against that is also really annoying. But it is like it is. we´re still on a private server.

Live with it.

8. Pleasing? How would it be any pleasing you get the same loot as doing it on any other realm. I don't really get the buff part it makes no sense at all, they wanted x1 realm and now they made it a fun realm with all those plans to make it one better realm... and everything just went down the toilet as a lot of people abused (and left unpunished, which wasn't what it happened after moltdown) stuff be it to kill a boss/level faster/get some cheesy gold the economy is already ruined and won't stabilize ever.
    Believe it or not, the 10% i mention find it satisfying.
    I really hope population keeps spiking up so they open a 2nd, trully blizzlike realm aka with blizzlike unbuffed raids and RDF.

9. Btw. There are rly some hard bosses. they are hard because they are maybe a bit "Buggy" or something like that. Especially you can get problems in os or heigan. because the safe positions are not 100% where the visualization is. so you can die in flames where you couldnt see flames. We wiped yesterday 3hrs on heigan. It was funny. But well, it is like it is :D

10. Just gief us normal Naxx (maybe with buffed HP) since many guilds will disband when they enter and wipe all the time for 2-3 weeks. Dont make it posible for just very small amounts of guild. ICC should be main goal here. And when ICC comes, can it be more harder than this? No. Naxx should be easy, Uludar a bit harder, than TOC and than ICC as hardest one in this expanion. U can play with ICC HC mode but gief old Naxx back..
    sorry but... do you even know what you are talking about? i guess you are one of this 3.3.5 client players who never played a patch before, without icc and so on. i´m sure u raided naxx only with your 3.3.5 client cause you were bored from icc farming in BiS gear and to get the titles from naxx. in 3.3.5 Naxx is nerfed and the classes are buffed. Ulduar was a harder content than ICC. ICC without a 30% buff is also not that easy, of course but 95% of the player here are spoiled from a ICC 30% buff and best in slot gear. When i remember my short time on Ragnaros, wtf?! About 99% of the community there wouldnt be able to clear ICC10 normal without the 30% Buff with more than 6k Gs. Just cause ppl dont have the necessary knowledges and motivation to progress a content it doessnt mean that this content is to hard. When somebody tells me, he tried a boss 10 time with 3 heals and 3,5k gs+ and whiped cause 3,6k gs tank dies there are only 2 solutions. #1 Tank is to bad to use and time his def CD´s. #2 The heals don´t even know how to play. Of course, sometimes it happens that a boss onehit a Tank. But did you ever raid Icc25hc without best in slot donated chars? Syndragosa in ICC often oneshot tanks or twoshot them in 1 seconds with a breath and autoattack. Nobody said, that every noob can kill all bosses in a few days like the most experienced wotlk player in the world. And it´s good that it´s this way.

But don´t forget that we don´t play "My little Pony" or something like that. If you use the possibilties of your chars and just think about the mechanics etc. you´ll find a setup of classes to kill them easier maybe. try to heal with 2 heals to get more DPS to the boss, so your heals don´t need to heal that long and getting oom. It´s a bit tryharding. But without trieing out nobody would have killed any boss in WoW.... guilds like BIZZNO e.g. also took many many tries per boss to kill them first time. You see, it´s not easy. but it´s doable, also without abusing each bug u find.

My guild spend 8hrs in the first raid. And we killed 8 bosses. Also took a lot of tries. But we had fun, cause we found out our own strats and how it´s the easiest way for us. you just need to know your classes and the boss mechanics.

11. I just can say, that my guild went into the first ID in Naxx10 without abusing Spellpower/ATP Stacking buggs, poison buggs or anything else and we killed 8 bosses in that ID in about 8hrs of funny raiding.
    8 hours of rading for only 8 bosses????that mean anyone who have a job or a school or any type of real life is completely unable to do any progression.and what about 25man?how many hours you will need there and how the hell you will find 25 people that can play for 8 + hours...to do only half of the bosses :

12. 8 hours of rading for only 8 bosses????that mean anyone who have a job or a school is completely unable to do any progression.and what about 25man?how many hours you will need there and how the hell you will find 25 people that can play for 8 + hours...to do only half of the bosses :D
    All depends on how good the group is and how organized... I doubt it would take that long but i could be wrong i haven't done 10 man naxx but i heard it's pretty damn tough (more tough then the 25 counterpart where you have more people/cds/etc). I for the record love these buffs and those who can't handle it should improve themselves or improve those who are not doing their roles propelly (tank/healers/dps). It's something that people are not doing right when they are raiding that makes them not be enable to progress... Most ''raiding guilds'' i know have cleared majority of 10 or 25 (or both) already so.

I look forward to buffed ulduar, i hope at least 1 whole month or even more (hopefully) that it takes to kill either Mimiron hardmode, Yogg 0 or Algalon.

13. All depends on how good the group is and how organized... I doubt it would take that long but i could be wrong i haven't done 10 man naxx but i heard it's pretty damn tough (more tough then the 25 counterpart where you have more people/cds/etc). I for the record love these buffs and those who can't handle it should improve themselves or improve those who are not doing their roles propelly (tank/healers/dps). It's something that people are not doing right when they are raiding that makes them not be enable to progress... Most ''raiding guilds'' i know have cleared majority of 10 or 25 (or both) already so.

I look forward to buffed ulduar, i hope at least 1 whole month or even more (hopefully) that it takes to kill either Mimiron hardmode, Yogg 0 or Algalon.
    i dont know what is your retail exp with ulduar but i can tell you this.Ulduar is the most complicated for scripting raid in history in WOW.there will be **** tons of broken bosses on warmane thats for sure.on top of that is considered the hardest ICC raid.i will like to see how buffed Ulduar will look like and how many people of lordearon population will be able to clear it.

14. All depends on how good the group is and how organized... I doubt it would take that long but i could be wrong i haven't done 10 man naxx but i heard it's pretty damn tough (more tough then the 25 counterpart where you have more people/cds/etc). I for the record love these buffs and those who can't handle it should improve themselves or improve those who are not doing their roles propelly (tank/healers/dps). It's something that people are not doing right when they are raiding that makes them not be enable to progress... Most ''raiding guilds'' i know have cleared majority of 10 or 25 (or both) already so.

we´re just in our first ID. nobody of us had the time to rush lvl 80 in 2/3 days. And we are a german guild so our community issnt that big sized like for an international guild. but actually we got about 35lvl 80s and will start our 25progress. with this release the guilds who had the most player who levelt as fast as possible, had the biggest chance to get firstkills. thats how it is. we will see how it will be in ulduar or icc :)

15. 8 hours of rading for only 8 bosses????that mean anyone who have a job or a school or any type of real life is completely unable to do any progression.and what about 25man?how many hours you will need there and how the hell you will find 25 people that can play for 8 + hours...to do only half of the bosses :
    y, was our first ID, maybe we slacked a bit, but to run back to a quarter endboss in naxx maybe repaire before and rebuff takes about 5-10 minutes. we decided spontanoes to raid that long, cause all had holidays and we had a lot of fun. nobody cared about wiping, to see to be better with every try motivated us to keep trieing. some bosses we killed in 2nd try, for others we took 5 or 6. we had to progress, try bosses, analyse fights and change heal/dd/tank setups, so that we changed e.g. from 3 heals to 2 heals at different bosses to kill them easier cause the fight issnt that long. and so on. that means progressing. Finding out your own easiest way to kill a boss. getting routined and experienced from try to try. and from ID to ID you´ll get more gear so that it will be easier again.

the guilds who acutally cleared everything had a lot more time, cause they rushed lvl 80 as fast as possible and i heared a lot of them abused many exploits and SP/ATP Stacking, poising bugs etc.. that has nothing to do with progress. but it´s how it is. and for me it doessnt matter in that case who got the first kills, especially when they got them with bugusing... also cause the 25m is easier than 10m and we focused cause of small german community on 10m without 25m gear. it was much harder. But we´ll always keep trieing to do the best we can with the possibilities of our chars without using exploits.

First 1234 ... Last