1. Speaking of chat channel activities, I noticed that different servers have different channels for this. Example: the Frostwolf chat channel is "oocrp" while Lordaeron's is "rp-ooc" - makes me wonder if people get lost on the wrong server looking in the wrong channel (like I've done on Ragnaros and Deathwing)... And it makes me wonder if it's not too late to make a standardized channel for ALL the servers. :0

2. Souns like a good plan. Been looking after that in the other servers

Oh btw I may have missed your answer for my question
    Was sleeping

3. Haha well, it's the Lordaeron thread, not the Frostwolf thread, so I'll just give the short answer: Everything is super fun and everyone is super cool.

It just goes to show that with enough fertile soil, a community can be cultivated anywhere! I remember being disappointed when I heard Horde RP didn't exist on Frostwolf, only to join a small group and have the time of my life right off the bat! From what I hear of your efforts in Lordaeron, I hold high hopes that the same can easily happen there as well! (And maybe once my school schedule loosens up a little, I can hop in and be a part of it!)

4. I've seen quite a bit of people join in RP-OOC but some get the notion that you have to be some kind of exclusively made character race/class to role play with anyone. Hope that anyone interested reads this because, the only exclusive thing I know of is my guild. Outside of my guild is where most of my RPing is done as most players aren't dwarves or gnomes, so don't let that stop you from RPing with us!

5. Looks like a steady development though. Now if only we can get Lusticey her complete Scarlet Crusade outfit.

We need to all get together though, as Hatch said, it's more fun if it's more than two people

6. I'd like to ask people who view this website to leave a reply stating your in game characters names on Lordaeron so we know whose role playing out there and who isn't.

Moonback / Marianus are the two I use currently.

7. RP-OOC seems to be pretty dead again on Lordaeron. Lately a few new players have been chased off by the drama being thrown around on it by a disgruntled player as well as one or two ERP spammers, and a few generalized people who jump in to spew hateful comments.

I've opened up a more private and in control channel with a password in case people want to join that instead (to keep drama and bullies out of it). The chat channel will be named OOC, but if you want the password just send me a whisper in game (Moonback) or message me here.

8. The RP-OOC channel is once again blocked because one player was kicked out by Snow from the guild (Templars of Ironforge) due to apparent disinterest. The player doesn't take it kindly and decided to password the whole RP-OOC channel. This is the set of screenshots taken by Snow, due to my absence in the event. Also included is the response of two tickets sent by Snow and the responses : http://imgur.com/a/NZTvB

If the GMs really cannot unblock the channel. We have a backup channel, but you will need to ask Snow's toon (Moonback, Marianus) or mine (Espie, Estus, Metsi, Merly) for the password due to the trust issue we've been having now.

9. Joining /RP-OOC on Horde side.
    Right now it's dead but im optimistic. :)

10. I'm not even sure how big is the community Horde-side, but it's worth checking at least. What's the current situation with Alliance channels, beside present one having a fixed leader it seems? I mean, is the new one working out?

11. I'm not even sure how big is the community Horde-side, but it's worth checking at least. What's the current situation with Alliance channels, beside present one having a fixed leader it seems? I mean, is the new one working out?
    We haven't publicize the new one yet, it's so far just a backup. We managed to get our old channel back, password removed. It's been quiet lately, however.

Not sure about Horde's side. I never made a Horde toon

12. Total RP2 1008 doesnt seem to be worked on my client. It say Addon out dated

13. Total RP2 1008 doesnt seem to be worked on my client. It say Addon out dated
    It does say 'out of date' which is why I turn on the checkbox for outdated addons. It works fine though

14. It does say 'out of date' which is why I turn on the checkbox for outdated addons. It works fine though
    is it because i use Healbot?

First 12