1. [TUTORIAL] Cataclysm raid frames for Wotlk 3.3.5

I tried to recreate Cataclysm raid frames as good as i could, using ShadowedUnitFrames, mainly for PvP purposes. Few screenshots:

Big frames are "Arena" preset(shows 7 debuffs) and small frames are "CataRF" preset(shows 5 debuffs).

How to instal: >>>DOWNLOAD<<<
    Drop "ShadowedUF_Options" and "ShadowedUnitFrames" folders in Interface\AddOns.
    Drop "ShadowedUnitFramed.lua" and "ShadowedUnitFrames.lua.bak" in WTF\Account\<Account name>\SavedVariables.
    Then while in game type /SUF and in general tab you can select profile presets "Arena" and "CataRF".

If you want default blizzard player and target unit bars do the following:
    Go to /suf>enabled units> uncheck Player, Pet, Target, Target of target, Target of target of target, Focus, Focus target.
    Then go to /suf>Hide blizzard> uncheck all the frames you WANT TO SEE and reload.

P.S. If you don't like frame's position you can go to /suf and untick "Lock Frames" and move them freely with your mouse.
    Edited: May 26, 2018

2. Thanks for sharing this, I'll try your setup and see how's it like.

3. Nice, gonna use it now, but i cant see tracks on my hots on the party frame or raid frame like renew shield etc. How do i setup up it?

4. Hey, thanks for this. Is it possible to put original blizzard player and target frame whilst keeping party frame from suf?

5. i like the raid frames you done a great job, but how do i get my old target and player frames back?

6. i like the raid frames you done a great job, but how do i get my old target and player frames back?
    Hey, thanks for this. Is it possible to put original blizzard player and target frame whilst keeping party frame from suf?
    Go to /suf>enabled units> uncheck Player, Pet, Target, Target of target, Target of target of target, Focus, Focus target.
    Then go to /suf>Hide blizzard> uncheck all the frames you WANT TO SEE and reload.

7. Go to /suf>enabled units> uncheck Player, Pet, Target, Target of target, Target of target of target, Focus, Focus target.
    Thank you. You're a godsend.

8. May 31, 2018  
    Hey bro, Currently playing on sunwell and trying to get this to work, I get the frames up and all good etc. But when i do /SUF I get a blank page up, Any chance you could help a brother out, or anyone else that knows the problem?

/Flix

9. May 31, 2018  
    Hey bro, Currently playing on sunwell and trying to get this to work, I get the frames up and all good etc. But when i do /SUF I get a blank page up, Any chance you could help a brother out, or anyone else that knows the problem?

/Flix
    Can you show me a screenshot of that blank page, or link lua error?

10. May 31, 2018  

11. May 31, 2018  
    Possible to add you on Skype or Discord and take your complete UI? Much appreciated for your time bro!

/Flix

12. May 31, 2018  
    Possible to add you on Skype or Discord and take your complete UI? Much appreciated for your time bro!

/Flix
    Try randomly resizing /suf options window with the arrow at the bottom right, might be some weird ui scaling thing. Other than that, you can use addon called "Swatter" to see lua error that you get when opening /suf.

You can pm me your discord id if you want, i'll add you.
    Edited: May 31, 2018

13. May 31, 2018  

14. July 7, 2018  
    Forgot to update forum, it was out-dated "BigDebuffs" addon interfering, by disabling that addon we resolved the issue.
    Edited: July 10, 2018

15. Hello, your add-ons are great, but I can't adjust the buffs they are inside the mana bar. I was looking inside the options in /SUF but I could not find anything. Can you help me please?

12 Last