1. Interesting

(Before we start, let me make clear that I'm not crying about it. Its just something that I think it should be debated.)

I was checking the Changelog, and I noitced all the changes they did since Moltendown and I noticed this:

Wrath of the Lich King:
    Lordareon:
    Mists of Pandaria (BANG)
    And there, we have the Cataclysm one, obviously, the superior:
    In the whole year of 2015 they made only three improvements, and it was all in 2 months.

Basically, everyone who's donating from Neltharion are waiting for some changes, but still they're wasting all our money in the other expansions, and I think Warmane get a lot of Donations from Cataclysm.
    Edited: January 6, 2016

2. how ****ing dare you, ungrateful ingrate. they fixed ignite abusing, soloing alysrazor. be thankful

thats enough to last us 2 more years.

3. They didn't fix ignite at all. They destroy ignite funciton itself and they disabled flashburn.( yes it was insane due to bugs but now its broken making the spec useless). Soloing alysrazor was never an exploit and I soloed alysrazor since firelands came out all the way to mop "retail". If you have 0 idea how Fire mage spec works or fire mage in general please do not post stupid comments.

Originally Posted by green_dev
    Originally Posted by Pyromania
    I was testing my combustion on a fully geared cata player and the calculation of the dots + ignite once combustion is applied seems low. I'm trying to figure it out.

Things I did before using combustion: Nova + Scorch + Fireblast = HoS ( Instant Pyro ), RoF( Ring of Frost) + Living Bomb+ Fireball + HoS (Instant Pyro) + Fireblast + HoS (instant Pyroblast) + combustion. Combustion did 8k a tick wich is totally wrong since I crit on all the spells used in a row and I had no travel time during spells.

I tested the same thing again, and it seems like combustion is not adding up the correct calculations of all the dots + ignite. I'm going to do more testing today to figure this out.
    Combustion would use last tick damage. So, if you make 3 crits in a row before any tick is finished, first tick would be damage from first ingite and next ticks would be all three ignite divided damage. It's a known bug, we would fix it later. However, Blue told that current ignite is incorrect and all damage should be divided among 3 ticks(1 tick from first ignite and 2 new tick from new ignites). I still trying to figure out which ignite version is correct.
    Ah I see now. I was shocked seen such a low combustion from ignite, making fire atm in pvp useless, but its good to know you guys are working on it.
    My advice to you for now - try to cast ignite after second tick triggered. Like as soon as you would see big damage from ignite - use combustion. Could be small workaround before ignite and combustion would be fixed.
    Any progress on the work of ignite and enabling flashburn back since it was removed from the game for fire mages ?

I'm asking this b/c the season ends soon and well I wasn't able to even push arena rating due that everything that important for fire mage is broken. Making the entire spec no longer viable for high rated arenas.
    Unfortunately I have a lot of urgent task now. Can't say any ETA.
    I would like to see a fix to this one day.

4. Cata is too perfect, there is nothing to be fixed anymore

5. Cata is too perfect, there is nothing to be fixed anymore
    A perfect imperfection, if you will.

6. Nelth is forgotten :/
    Whole Cata is forgotten.. but hey, at least they are good at one thing: ignoring CATA community completely....
    Edited: January 6, 2016 Reason: R.I.P Warsong

7. I'm giving big respect to all Warmane servers, but for real they should throw more attention to Cata servers...i hope changes will come in 2016, because now it look like the Lordaeron is main thing in their heads :/

8. after moltdown kaer promised equal development on all expansions... forgotten bugs that have been there for 215412512 years will get attention.. etc etc.. everything will be better. All i see is the opposite = point shop completely destroyed ( atleast for cataclysm) removed low level transmog items from the shop. I would be fine with that if all of those items could be acquired in the game. They had to do that only after all the dungeons & raids get ported from lord to cataclysm. Also i find it unacceptable for mounts to be removed from point shop. (WHEN THEY CAN'T BE ACQUIRED IN GAME) there is no way to get certain things unless you spend coins. my opinion = if it can't be acquired in game it should be in BOTH coin and point shops, or not be in there at all until you can get it in game. And i remember the cow level from few years ago.. the small cows dropped mounts and vanity items all kinds of stuff, this year all they dropped was gold. didn't even bother with the cow king. And of course the development... wheres the equality?!?! you said you will have equal number of devs working on all expansions. But theres only one person working on cata! ONE! it's greendev. and im not even sure if its true anymore. probably hes working on lord too now. Please consider working on cata and mop allot more. personally i would want everything to be under hermes control again... it was better.

9. Interview with Kaer about Lordaeron on 22nd sep 2015:
    http://junglecove.net/articles/news/...aer-of-warmane

-Where are you going from here? I know you have been all busy with Lordaeron lately, but are there plans for similar server releases in the future?

Kaer:
    We will specialize in Wrath of the Lich King, while maintaining our duties and responsibilities of developing Mists of Pandaria and Cataclysm. At the same time we’re in the process of making cores more compatible with each other and have an easier time porting dungeon scripts (with respect to expansion changes) in between expansions.. We’re not keen on being a “jack of all trades, ace of none”.

10. Neltharion has so much potential, it's a shame seeing it falling down due to Kaer's neglecting. Even with 40% spells being broken Nelth has steady 2k+ players online. Now imagine if Kaer would actually send some resources into fixing broken stuff on Nelth. I bet Nelth would peak with 4k players online. Kaer bro, I won't tell you how to run your business or what to do, but Cata and Nelth both have a lot of potential, use it wisely.

11. "I want fixes, and I want them right now!"

Okay, should I go tell the developers they need to apply fixes instantly, and they have less than a day to code them?
    Sorry to break it to you, but it doesn't work that way.

You can complain all you like, but that doesn't change that the content below level 85 is what needs fixing first.
    The sort of disrespect in this thread makes me cringe. I'll have mercy on you all, but only this once.
    Okay so after months of ignorance you snatched this one sentence from tons of rightful suggestions, and you talking about disrespect?
    What else can we do instead of complaining? Please enlighten us.
    There are two sides to every coin: on one side your completely ignored (Cata) community is upset with a good reason, but on the other side you guys think that you have responsibility towards only Lordaeron...

Trust me we dont want you to "apply fixes immediately", we just wanna see progress, or spread some attention atleast instead of tunnelvisioning Lordaeron...
    Several unconcerned bugfix in a year is not progress when we have tons of gamebreaking class bugs.. not even mentioning the promised AT core to Warsong almost 5 months ago... couple days of testing ~1000 or so more players...
    You guys losing more and more solvent player every day, because of lack of attention.

12. Okay so after months of ignorance you snatched this one sentence from tons of rightful suggestions, and you talking about disrespect?
    What else can we do instead of complaining? Please enlighten us.
    There are two sides to every coin: on one side your completely ignored (Cata) community is upset with a good reason, but on the other side you guys think that you have responsibility towards only Lordaeron...

Trust me we dont want you to "apply fixes immediately", we just wanna see progress, or spread some attention atleast instead of tunnelvisioning Lordaeron...
    Several unconcerned bugfix in a year is not progress when we have tons of gamebreaking class bugs.. not even mentioning the promised AT core to Warsong almost 5 months ago... couple days of testing ~1000 or so more players...
    You guys losing more and more solvent player every day, because of lack of attention.
    Exactly...nobody said we wanted fixes right this minute, we are saying that it's been months since they have said a word about Cata and it would be nice if they showed some kind of hint that they still care about us. They say they will fix something then months go by without a single update or anything to show us that it will ever happen. Or even if they would say yes or no that we will ever get an updated point shop. Instead they threaten to ban us just for caring about our realm and calling us disrespectful when we weren't. I just really enjoy Cata and I want to make sure it's around and has a good amount of players for a long time.

13. Iam sure in about 8 months of hard work the next update Will fix everything iam Def quiting if no fixes are made on 20-05-2016 cuz then its a year without Any fixes not even small ones iam sure there are beter scripted privates out there.

Just My 2 frustrating cents here