1. Fastest leveling warlock spec

My question is as simple as the title. Which spec for a warlock would make my leveling the fastest possible assuming I play it correctly and am decently geared. If it doesn't matter that's fine I just wanted some opinions from people who have leveled with them.

2. My question is as simple as the title. Which spec for a warlock would make my leveling the fastest possible assuming I play it correctly and am decently geared. If it doesn't matter that's fine I just wanted some opinions from people who have leveled with them.

IMO Demo, have your pet do all the work for you and having a stronger pet allows you to pull more mobs and stronger mobs.

3. I'm biased twards affliction cos i always liked it both for pvp and for pve. You never have mana problems, you can dot more targets and if you have the void out, you put your shield and gg.

4. Affliction is fastest leveling spec, no doubt. Demonology kills single targets more quickly but with affli you just dot everything, you can take 10-15mobs at once with void and still finish on full hp, making leveling much more faster and easier.

5. In MOP I like to level as destro - 1 chaos bolt and done :)