1. Pve

So since I've more or less done everything I can do on cataclysm I'm looking for some new content and I've never been 90 on MoP.

My question is how is the pve on frostwolf? Which faction is more interested in pve? Is it worth storting to play as a more or less only pve player?

2. Just wait for SoO to come out, don't bother with it for now.

3. dont go alliance, they only interested in raiding Ogrimar 132433543646 times a day, join horde we have couple of active pve guilds.

4. Yes defenetly horde for pve,but theres a few aliance guilds,unfortunetly I think they are not active anymore.

5. I only know of 1 pve ally guild but I also know that they are not active like ever..

6. I only know of 1 pve ally guild but I also know that they are not active like ever..
    I know of a PVE alli guild that's active; That being Stormborn; Although i hear they're not recruiting at the moment.

7. As an Alliance, I can say that a lot of Alliance people around Elwynn is PvP heavy (though strangely I've rarely seen them winning BGs these days). Just look at the fireworks around Goldshire and Stormwind

As for me, I've retired in my quests and adventuring in Pandaria and decided to live my Death Knight life in Goldshire by watching people come and fight, talking to people who greets me, and declining all those duel requests.

Such is the life of Estus 'Estie' Killswitch the Gnome Death Knight these boring days