1. great story, nice roleplayer, i'll give it a perfect score, 5/7, would read again
    Ha! I get the reference^^
    Brendan Sullivan and Robert Graves right?

I'm not a roleplayer though. I don't act much different to how I would normaly do nor do I change into any roles e.g. "Tengelmann the stonekeeper of the seven elven artifacts" or whatever.

Make a level 1 character and whisper me. I want you to join our guild with that character and take a look at our guild vault.
    Sure! You got me curious there. ;)
    I already created one by the name "Lidllontsich".

O hey, another gnome with ponytail, a warrior too!

And that letter... lemme guess, was it a draenei? :p
    That's right but how do you know?
    Have I told you about that one before?

2. No, but you said 'the color matches your skin' and the parcel is blue

It only takes second to guess that :p

3. konichiwa people!

Greetings from Silvermoon - the safest Horde capital there is for a traveling Alliance member to be.
    There are a lot of high level unweaponed NPCs everywhere though who just want to fist fight your brains out no matter where you go, so it's best if you don't stop moving at all or you might just end up feeling like a ragdoll inside an MMA octagon cage.

Let's head on to a more or less more pleasant story - hit it!

{The adventures of Tengelmann - Chapter 8}

So the last and final person I looked for in Zul Drak was none other than the respectful leader (I think...?) of the "Wrath Of The Lich Twinks" guild alias the so called "Role Playing Gangstas - Non Combat Pet Trafficking Mafia".
    Healsonheels has made an interesting impression on me through various comments on the blog - so why not check her out?

Now that's Gangsta!

Unfortunately I died a little more often than usual due to her aggresive behaviour towards Hordes.
    The one thing I did find out about dear Healsonheels is that she is into señor Arthas - calling herself "The Lich Queen".
    I'd love to see JesyMynce "The Frost Queen" and dear Healsonheels "The Lich Queen" fighting inside a mud wrestling arena some day.

Anyway, luckily dear Healsonheels invited an alt of mine to check out the guild a few weeks after.

The point was to check out the guild bank for weird letters from strangers and also a bunch of rare collector items - that includes some that many of us haven't surely even heard of so far.
    But of course I wasn't going to ignore the guild members and so I wanted to say hello first.
    We had a little small talk conversation afterwards.

The thing is that the conversation went a little bit out of hand...

I got kicked out of the guild soon after.

Fortunately they sent me a link to their website in which, according to them, I can find what was written inside their letters.
    I guess that's what they said that is.
    I need to apologize to my audience for getting a little carried away throughout the whole conversation since that is the reason that I lack detailed or trivial information.^^

The following is a tiny screenshot of their archives where I hoped to find the footage...

...You crazy?

So much for that.

Now don't get me wrong - I had a fun time with these guys, thus i consider this chapter a complete success.
    After all I created Tengelmann (Or in that case Lidllontsich) not just for traveling and exploring but also in order to meet interesting people. ;)
    Edited: January 24, 2016

4. How you doin people?

Greetings from the Howling Fjords where rumors tell that there are trees with breasts to find everywhere and by God they were right!
    For those of you who are willing to see these double Zs in action, there is a safe lagoon to the east.
    Climbing trees might just be fun for adults after all.

Now before I go by doing jokes about tree resin, let's head on

{The adventures of Tengelmann - Chapter 9}

My life is so successful
    I've got everything a man could ever need

Got a 1gold 50 haircut
    and I even have a blog on the Internet

And I know I should be happy, but instead...
    There's a question - I can't get out of my head...

What's the meaning of Stonehenge?

It's killing me that no one knows
    why it was built at all?!

Why did they build the Stonehenge?
    How could they raise the stones so high
    completely without the sourcerai...
    ...we have todai...

When i make my adventures
    along with Estus & Heals
    I'm the king!

Lady Proudmoore applauds me in Theramore
    when I told her all I did was with lvl 30

And when the guards have gone to bed we're all alone -
    she gives me a smile

then she plays with her jugs!

But all I think of is Stonehenge!

I think about it when I dream
    The biggest henge that I have ever seen

What's the purpose of Stonehenge?

A giant granite birthday cake?
    or a prison far too easy to escape?

They were 25 tons each stone, my friend
    but amazingly they got em all down in the sand

and they moved it
    -
    and they dragged it
    -
    and they rolled it 100 miles from where?

What's the deal with Stonehenge?

Oh what's the deal, what's the deal, what's the deal?
    you should have left a tiny hint
    when you made this friggin labyrinth of stones

Who the **** builds a Stonehenge?

Two Blackrock dwarfs wondering what to do
    who just said - dude let's build a henge or two!

I would give anything to know

"about the Stonehenge"

Yeah, I would give all I had to give

"would you give them your mount?"

Are you kidding me, of course I would have given the mount!

"What mount do you ride?"

I ride a warhorse, ride a warhorse
    ride a warhorse

"A mount you can trust!"

Never mind the mount, let's talk about the henge!

"What henge is that again?"

It's the Stonehenge, it's the Stonehenge
    God, it is the greatest henge of all

What's the meaning of Stone-HEEEEEEEENGE!?

Ylvis - stonehenge.
    rocks!
    Edited: January 29, 2016

5. No, but you said 'the color matches your skin' and the parcel is blue

It only takes second to guess that :p
    Well I was more refering to what was inside the present but you were right so I give you that.^^

6. I love reading your stories!!
    We MUST meet in game, I have some fun things to show you :D (btw I'm horde, I will add you on an alliance alt soon to communicate)

7. Cool chapter. So you did take my advice to go to Arathi. While real world's stonehenge is still a mystery. We do know about the Earthen, and let's not forget the elements... or Neltharion. Let's not forget that Myzrael the 50 feet woman is also there. I banished her back though, guys... so don't worry

Not that I care about the elements really. I'm a Death Knight, not a shaman. And I don't know any gnome who has been a shaman. Goblin, maybe, but not gnome.

8. I love reading your stories!!
    We MUST meet in game, I have some fun things to show you :D (btw I'm horde, I will add you on an alliance alt soon to communicate)
    Please, you're making me blush!

I'd love to see what you've got to show me though ;)
    Any time anywhere is fine for me

Cool chapter. So you did take my advice to go to Arathi. While real world's stonehenge is still a mystery. We do know about the Earthen, and let's not forget the elements... or Neltharion. Let's not forget that Myzrael the 50 feet woman is also there. I banished her back though, guys... so don't worry

Not that I care about the elements really. I'm a Death Knight, not a shaman. And I don't know any gnome who has been a shaman. Goblin, maybe, but not gnome.
    soooo where exactly can I find that classy lady you were speaking of?

9. Oh, you know that giant crystal on the north just west of Hammerfall? Just do that quest chain and you get to talk (and get killed) by that classy lady :p

10. Just do that quest chain
    *sigh

you get to talk (and get killed) by that classy lady :p
    They bore me with that line since kindergarden. ;)
    What are the odds?^^

11. wanshang hao dear audience!

Greetings from the Caverns of Time where I get to show my silhouette in order to look like some badass super villain.
    Next thing I'll have to do is to come up with a kinky clishé line as for example the infamous "You shall not be prepared!"
    Actually I already have some in mind - what do you think about "death through strangle by Tengel!"?

You know what? Never mind - let's just proceed.

{The adventures of Tengelmann - Chapter 10 - part 1}

I feel honored to announce that this chapter contains a loyal reader of this blog.
    Surprisingly though he was the one showing me around instead of the other way around.
    Please welcome Mister Hernest/ Hernesto!

Hernesto wanted to show me something in Durotar but to be honest with you, at first I didn't know what we were supposed to look out for.
    After all, I've been to Durotar quite a few times both on Horde and Alliance characters.
    I remember the last time I went there was to get inside Orgrimmar.

Yeah...

Anyway so because Hernesto was still a level 1 character, we were forced to go on this journey by foot, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
    We took a closer look at our surroundings while walking through different terrains and we also had quite an interesting conversation.
    Did you know for example that female Gnome and Dwarfen melee plate wearing classes are the easiest ones to hit on?
    Like not literally to hit on but...

We arrived.

So Hernesto wanted me to wait for that little something we came to Durotar for at exactly that spot.
    Completely clueless I stood there waiting for whatever was to come.
    Was I about to get ganked by a shiet ton of people who would camp me afterwards?

nah...

well I was right when I thought a ton of something was about to approach me but I didn't think a Tauren could actually reach the size of a friggin vanilla 40 men raid Boss.
    This particular picture might not show the actual extend due to the pictures being comprimised to fit the forum's layout.

So take take a look at that one.

My pal Estus looks like a mere peanut next to that giant monstrous minotaur!

...to be fair Estus is not exactly the best model to compare heights with in any context.

Nothing for ungood...

However one gets quickly used to that size.
    But just when I thought that this fella couldn't possibly get any bigger...

earjhdafjgizergfuilegfILU1111!!!11!!

What?!

Imagine that being a god damn mammoth instead of a pipsqueak raptor - that would be fukcing Mayham!

So since this is a game we were thinking about facing the odds and just go for that kingsize mutant fairytale Chewbacca.
    Now if I ever learned anything valuable from any RPG ever then it would be that doing so is plain simple always the best solution.

Or is it?

Spoiler: Show

to be continued...
    Edited: February 1, 2016

12. And even as a Death Knight we still find a way to make ourselves look cute

13. And even as a Death Knight we still find a way to make ourselves look cute
    Oh you're adorable pal.

Spoiler: Show

14. Whazzup people!

Greetings from Darkshore where I would undoubtedly hate to see an episode of "Dora the Explorer" take place.
    I bet she would all be like "Do you see the gigantic glowing sword that's stuck inside an equaly large fossil? Yes? WHERE?!"
    Damn it Dora, what is wrong with you?

Let's not deal with this any longer and move on.

{The adventures of Tengelmann - Chapter 10 - part 2}

Despite the last chapter's cliffhanger we didn't actually planned on fighting the giant Tauren.
    In fact there are tons of things I could think of that I would rather do with a druid of that size.
    What kinds of things you ask?
    Well I guess you could say all the typical stuff you do with shapeshifters....

here we go...

excellent!

Now that is a very personal issue of mine which i would hate to be asked about - please keep that in mind if questions should arise.
    You just don't get to feel a bear's butthole all that often do you?
    That being said I want to point out Blizzard's affection towards cartoons.
    How else would you explain this?

mh...

we could end this chapter here - after all we've already seen the weirdest things we could come across.

Right?

WRONG! >:(

What even is that?!

I ask myself this question for years now, but after seeing this thing majestically levitating above both me and Estus makes it even more questionable than it was before.

While we're at it, I'm equally curious about that moonkin thingy.
    Now let's be honest whoever came up with that model was either drugged or has suffered multiple nightmares which basically consisted of him being chased down by both owls and deers as a result of him not living the vegetarian lifestyle his hipster girlfriend recommended him to.

Probably the latter - if you haven't already then get well soon mister.

As the day went on we later met some Hordies who were interested in what was happening.
    ...Which quickly got boring to them judging from how the main focus turned into killing Hernest's level 2 alt....
    Never mind that though - we had a good time ;)
    Edited: February 4, 2016

15. I really enjoy the bear hug. Hmmmm.... warm bear fur.... soooo soft....

First 12345 ... Last