1. May 7, 2016  
    As I said, we fit everywhere

Mmmm comfy

2. May 24, 2016  
    Well I can assume that this forum is never going to be posted on again :/ Oh well

3. May 24, 2016  

4. June 4, 2016  
    Dif-tor heh smusma people!

Welcome to some server I got permanently banned from a little greater while ago.
    I was forced to rename most of my charcters three times until they figured out that the names I chose were getting worse and even more inappropriate than the ones before.
    Do not worry, admins of Warmane - I really did behave myself this time!

In order not to raise any further suspicion, let's just head to the next chapter.

{The adventures of Tengelmann - Season 2 / Chapter 3}

I kinda like hanging in Kharanos for no apparent reason nowadays.
    The place has an easy-going flow if yunoimsain.
    Now this won't be much of a shock to my dear readers but I chose to hang out with one of my buddys which is no surprise as most of my storys contain at least two of them even though I formely introduced myself as the so called "part-time-lone-wolf"....
    Yeah well so far I pretty much messed up on that part.

Anyway I want you people to take a guess at who could be the mysterious handsome motherfukcer who will acompany me during this episode.

Spoiler: Show

~~ANDUIN!!!~~

NO - Of course not!

Estus! ...DUH!

So there was a little experiment going:
    How much of a nerdy steampunk stereotype can one be?
    My pal Estus had the perfect character already created.
    Let's see some results of our research

Alright I see where you're going Merly but we still got a long way to go.

But yeah... figures a female Gnome would do the job for ya Estus...
    But pssh I don't judge.
    I'm cool with that.

...are you too?

Ha! Of course I was gonne bring up that sad lazy excuse of a joke.
    Yet it is both cringeworthy and nostalgic

Sir Weston approves!

Anyway so our model kinda lacked a little detail.
    The robe does not fit to someone who supposingly hates baths and sports all together.
    What else?
    We need the color brown.
    Brown stands for everything that is lazy and dirty in this world.

note: As a man of a little bit of color I'd appreciate it if we don't misinterpret any of this.

So what do we have now?

The " -I went to bed like this- look"

perrrrfect!

If I were your father Estus, I'd take you to Disney Land right away!
    Edited: June 4, 2016

5. June 9, 2016  
    May the force be with you people!

Welcome to the Argent Tournament where someone seems to have not made it to the earth closet in time.
    I remember complaining about a similar yet more severe issue before in Hellfire Peninsula but I still like to address this matter as I somehow refuse to believe that a certain someone couldn't hold it for not even five more seconds.
    Judging from the size of this turd, I believe that a Tauren is behind this - I mean Estus couldn't get this pile done even if his life depended on it.

I also believe that this is no subject one should argue about. yeah...

{The adventures of Tengelmann - Season 2 / Chapter 4}

I would call the Howling Fjords my second home in Northrend next to Dalaran - mostly because of the infamous Don Carlos Tequila which is only available there.
    Some time ago I noticed that as a starting zone of the "Wrath of the Lich King" expansion some people might just get the wrong idea when they first enter this place.

The first thing one gets to see is a burning ship next to some green trees.
    The expansion was supposed to be all frosty, was it not?
    Some burning ship alone won't bring no doubts all by itself though.
    Right...

Not even 30 seconds have passed and here I see a burning port.
    Now, one could argue that this small piece of wood will still not make a difference.
    Alright then professor, tell me I'm crazy:

Exactly...

As this was not the location I was looking for in the sunny paradise called "Northrend", I seeked help of a Dwarf who was gonna show me the good ol hidden icicle mountains of the north.
    Introducing: Kegboot!

Ah yes the ship to the Howling Fjords.
    You do not want to miss that one, as it takes forever to return.
    Actually it was just touch n' go there.

Alright so... the first thing we did was a detour.
    I just can't hesitate to bring people to the home of the Don Carlos Tequila whenever I get to the Fjords.
    People never seem to get enough of it.

After having a taste of a stranger's vomit yet once again, we finally started mountain climbing.
    Mister Kegboot knew the perfect place to go.
    A mountain that was both easily climable and rather safe.

Beautiful isn't it?
    Taking a look to the left, I was of course about to find something bothersome...

Oh yeah look at these Aries up here, chilling on some 80 degree angle mountain, throwing impossibly large shadows... n' stuff.

Oh well the top of the mountain's view was quite enjoyable.
    This is also where I got the sample for the lady JesyMynce mousepad.

Once again Kegboot, thanks for leading me up the mountain.
    I would've suffered through multiple 3rd degree burns if it weren't for you.
    Though this journey was not going to be without pain.
    Unfortunately I have to admit that this was not entirely the fault of the blazing north pole...

Imagine jumping off a mountain while being LITERALLY immortal...

And you STILL manage to fukc up.

I'm starting to feel old.
    Edited: June 9, 2016

6. Waidmannsheil People!

Welcome to Mulgore, the supposingly "prettiest" Horde starting zone.
    To be perfectly honest with you guys, I can't see why - I mean even the desert of Tanaris is more diverse than this place.
    Besides the ground being a little greener than elsewhere, I see absolutely... wait for it...

NOTHING!

No worries though, I'm here to fill the void at last.

{The adventures of Tengelmann - Season 2 / Chapter 5}

You guys remember how all of this started?
    The sweet lil Gnome that got my game running?
    After a long time my dear little Pinkytails was actually online again!

Ah yes, good news at last!
    But what's this? She's AFK in Wintergrasp? (ger: Tausendwintersee)
    Welp that's a problem.
    Unfortunately Dalarans Portal to Wintergrasp is not working for low levels as it used to just weeks before and I didn't get the flight point.
    This might have been my only opportunity though to get back in contact with lady Pinkytails... I gotta try!
    Just imagine what could've been if we didn't stop seeing each other...

+

=

If she were my daughter I'd call her "Gertrud" and I would make absolutely sure that no one finds out.

Anyway so I was totally hyped to make an attempt to get inside Wintergrasp somehow.
    Once again a lot of patience was required since I was looking everywhere to find a path I could climb up with my warhorse.
    Starting from Dragonblight it took me some time to find a suitable place which was then located in the Sholozar Basin.
    The so called "avalanche"

Alright the tough part is done.
    Now, doing a little mountain climbing will not kill me, will it?
    Well, to put it in a politically incorrect way, it turned out to totally rape me.

There were without kidding about hundreds of mobs - some of them elite - waiting to slice my head off my chest.
    Let's be honest here, dying does not bother me at all so I thought I will just lay on some 80's rock music and die my way through...

If only it were that easy....

If you happen to die on that mountain, your corspe will be brought back to the graveyard in the Sholozar Basin.
    God friggin damn it....
    Looks like I'm being put through a challenge.
    I had to make it to the top of the mountain in one attempt and for that I needed my three special weapons - not one of them being Don Carlos Tequila though...

While the invisibility potion and the shield might have obvious reasons for being part of the arsenal, let me explain what made the racing car so crucial:

As I do not have an eye of Kil'rogg like warlocks do, I had to scout ahead and see where I can find a safe spot so that I could wait for my cooldowns to reset.
    Also there's another sweet option to it:

It aggros all of the mobs!
    Friggin perfect!
    After getting my lil vehicle out of line of sight, I used the small head start provided by the resetting mobs to get closer to the next safe spot.
    I did this about dozens of times until finally....

I managed to get to Wintergrasp's flight point!
    Unfortunately though lady Pinkytails was off to Ironforge long ago I seem to have gotten kind of carried away during this task...
    Also I had to leave right away since I was being late for meeting my friends at the cinema to see the new Warcraft movie.
    For some reason though I told Estus that I needed to go to the dentist and I friggin went to that damn dentist only for him telling me that we had no actual appointment that day... What on God's green smurth was my brain doing that moment?
    Why did I go to the dentist when I was actually supposed to go to the movie theaters????
    However though in my opinion the film was great - even better than expected.
    I really suggest you to go give it a try if you haven't already.
    Edited: June 14, 2016

7. Goddamnit Tengel :D.

Someday I'd like to take you to..... er...... somewhere you've never been on!

8. Hey it's Keg ^^ you got all of the screen shots I hoped you would, absolutely perfect!
    Also I didn't realize this at first but Pinkytails and I have some beef. I remember coming across her on my Horde shaman, in Dustwallow Marsh, and trying out my new, shiny, 2h axe on her! ....And failing miserably xD! After a while I got pretty salty because I knew, as a shaman, I should be able to beat her pretty easily but I just didn't have the skill to do it lol. Also the fact a pair of pink pigtails were corpse camping me was very embarrassing as an Orc!
    After a while I broke out my friends level 70 feral druid and tried to hunt her down... can't remember if I did or not but I'm sure I got a couple of other people I failed to slay lol.

Haha no hard feelings or anything though. It's just a small world (of Warcraft)^^~

9. Also the fact a pair of pink pigtails were corpse camping me was very embarrassing as an Orc!
    That also sounds pretty adorable, lol

Go tell Minz about it. :p

10. Hey it's Keg ^^ you got all of the screen shots I hoped you would, absolutely perfect!
    Also I didn't realize this at first but Pinkytails and I have some beef.
    trying out my new, shiny, 2h axe on her!
    a pair of pink pigtails were corpse camping me!
    After a while I broke out my friends level 70 feral druid and tried to hunt her down.
    well first of all I'm glad you like it.^^
    second of all you guys might want to approach a new start on your relation - I can introduce you to Pinkytails on Alliance side any time^^

Someday I'd like to take you to..... er...... somewhere you've never been on!
    My my - are you hitting one me, Estus?

11. Sigh, such wonderful moments from so long ago.

12. Do not stand at my grave and cry,
    I am not there…

13. June 14 eh?

Time passes so quickly....

14. Guild Vault

Time passes so quickly...
    Added in patch 3.0.2
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=38268

Bragging rights.

First ... 3456 Last