1. A Question About Naxxramas 10 - And my experiences.

Disclaimer: This is not me 'crying' about the raid or complaining at it's difficulty but clearly I'm missing something here....

So, I organised a Naxxramas 10 Man Run,
    Had 1 Disco, 1 Rshaman 1 HPala for the heals.
    1 Prot Paladin and 1 Bear tank.
    Dps was Desto & Affliction Lock, Fury War, SPriest

All of us was @hit rating and geared entirely from epics farmed from countless Dung HCs. Gemmed, enchanted, food buffed pots, the lot.

So we walk into Naxxramas - Knowing the difficulty increase and expected a challenge.

I decide to head toward Military Quarter, the tanks knew their taunt rotations etc.
    Cleared trash - No problem (no big surprise there) Got to Razuvious started the encounter, using the crystals - the crystals took control of the Initate DK's and we gave the tanks 20 seconds to grab aggro. I check the aggro table, totally fine - warlock drops a corruption and immolate BOOM instant aggro = 1 shotted, and consequently a wipe.
    We heard that in 25 man the crystals don't (or didn't at one point) work correctly, having two priests we were able to test out the 'Mind Control' Controlling of the initiates, again decent amount of threat was accumulated over 30s, I drop a riptide on an initiate and instantly take aggro. We left that boss with a bitter taste in our mouths, and a hungering for Vengeance.

So we move to the Arachnid Quarter, it was not until later that I'd find the error in that move.

We started with the paladin on Anub'Rekhan and the bear taking the add, I admit we screwed up the first time, keeping the add up for so long the bear had 11 Stacks on him, the impale mechanic worked fine - throwing people in a cone from the boss up in the air, by this point heroism dropped off and the Prot paladin was receiving his entire hp pool in 2 rapid hits (even as he kited). And so Wipe.

We retry focusing the add this time, then letting the bear try and pick up the locust swarm, as he's picking up the little sods I have 1 on me, and it took >50% o my hp each time. Which I healed through however the MT died from them and the boss.
    We Switch to bear tank on boss paladin on adds, the bear too WAY more dmg, and when he popped his dodge trinket after barkskin was over (putting him well over dodge cap) the boss never missed.

By which point we were all getting confused and frustrated, as Naxxramas 10 'should' (in my own opinion) be entirely doable with a raid in full HC dung gear with 1 or 2 Tier pieces.

So we set a little experiment, the bear tank buffed to 40khp wanted to see how hard Patchwerk hits (as he's the gearcheck boss) his Combat log read this:
    Patchwerk hits Bear for 9345 (Physical)
    Patchwerk hits Bear for 0 (10395 Overkill)

Now, my math doesn't have to be the greatest to see that Bear's initial hp = 40k - 19740 hit should not equal 0.

Now I know that I'll be flamed, and I accept that - however I just really want to know what I'm doing wrong here?

2. To Razuvious: In 25m there issnt a crystal, so you always have to MC them with priests.... The adds don´t rly do aggro, in our raids we wait about 1 min without doing any dps. AND: Always when a MC stops, that means, when u let the add free to MC it again, (doesnt matter if u do it with priest or the crystal) this add got an aggro reset, that means that until you taunt again, to get to the top of the aggrolist, the person who is #2 in your omen will get aggro. So, you always have to taunt with the other add before 1 release the his add. of course at no time both should release the add. so after every taunt phase one should release and MC them again, to make sure that they will never lose the MC. (Take care, cause sometimes the boss is immun against taunts, happens when you taunt to often) if you do this role correctly it works propperly.

To patchwerk: Is it possible that your bear went into the slime? This would cut your bears HP to the half. Otherwise maybe he wasnt fully healed at this moment. It´s also possible that the log is wrong, but at least it doessnt matter, he died. patchwerk rly does strong hits... your hpally should always heal and interrupt the heal in the last moment when it´s not needed, to be sure to heal as fast as possible.

to Anub: you should take care, or the tanks should, not to run away from the boss so that he´s free to hit your tanks back. This is the first point. A hint from my side: the bear can change to cat to kite the boss, cause his movement speed is slowed and in cat increased. you allways should kill the add, before it goes enrage. you need to focus it. Better don´t shakkle it or whatever bugusing stuff like our top guildes on the realm ;)

Shouldnt be a problem if you do your jobs well and take care about some wow mechanics.
    Edited: January 6, 2016

3. ah.. btw. for none of theese 3 bosses it´s necessary to have 3 heals. Hpally and Disc should be enough. your restoshamane should get a dualspecc for bosses like them.

especially on patchwerk you can get a lot trouble without as much dmg as possible cause his enragetimer. should save heroism for the end.

4. i saw in clarity stream for anub you just need to full dps boss and cc the adds with shackle,root, turn evil

5. we 3 healed 10 man Patchwerk and 1 shot him with 40~ seconds left before enrage.

your healers are **** basically.

oh also, use a warrior instead of a druid

6. i saw in clarity stream for anub you just need to full dps boss and cc the adds with shackle,root, turn evil
    We just full nuked adds down :D

7. <Perkele> 2 healer PW 4 min kill. Pleb

gotta add, if PW hits 10k on your bear tank and you have problems. The tank isnt the problem your healers are utter garbage
    Edited: January 6, 2016

8. I thank everyone for their contribution to my enquiry - and glad to hear that you downed him in X amount of time.

<Perkele> 2 healer PW 4 min kill. Pleb

gotta add, if PW hits 10k on your bear tank and you have problems. The tank isnt the problem your healers are utter garbage
    With regards to the PW test, and it was indeed a test devoid of dps, heals and buffs. My enquiry to patchwerk was indeed the combat log not ever correctly recording what happened to him. We didn't even take opportunity to try a full raid attempt, due to the paladin tank leaving (Pugs, eh?).

Thankyou for the information regarding anub, I've also received tips from people ingame saying 25 man is cake in comparison to 10, and that i should gear there beforehand (which completely dumbfounds me, to the logic of that). And thankyou for some advice RE: Instructor, either way, I think the next attempt of Naxxramas I do, will be a force voip session and strict coordination.

9. We just full nuked adds down :D
    Btw it would be buguse to shakkle, root or do whatever with this Adds instead of killing them. Anub is not that hard. Doessnt mater if 25m oder 10m it´s just the "strat" you always need to do the same, without failing. a hint: try not to place both heals in the middle because if both get kicked it could be a problem for your tanks :P

10. wait til you get to Maexxna. that **** will make you wanna cry.

11. Maexxna will be hard ofc. But doable if tank and heals have a CD´s Rotations.

12. Disclaimer: This is not me 'crying' about the raid or complaining at it's difficulty but clearly I'm missing something here....

So, I organised a Naxxramas 10 Man Run,
    Had 1 Disco, 1 Rshaman 1 HPala for the heals.
    1 Prot Paladin and 1 Bear tank.
    Dps was Desto & Affliction Lock, Fury War, SPriest

All of us was @hit rating and geared entirely from epics farmed from countless Dung HCs. Gemmed, enchanted, food buffed pots, the lot.

So we walk into Naxxramas - Knowing the difficulty increase and expected a challenge.

I decide to head toward Military Quarter, the tanks knew their taunt rotations etc.
    Cleared trash - No problem (no big surprise there) Got to Razuvious started the encounter, using the crystals - the crystals took control of the Initate DK's and we gave the tanks 20 seconds to grab aggro. I check the aggro table, totally fine - warlock drops a corruption and immolate BOOM instant aggro = 1 shotted, and consequently a wipe.
    We heard that in 25 man the crystals don't (or didn't at one point) work correctly, having two priests we were able to test out the 'Mind Control' Controlling of the initiates, again decent amount of threat was accumulated over 30s, I drop a riptide on an initiate and instantly take aggro. We left that boss with a bitter taste in our mouths, and a hungering for Vengeance.

So we move to the Arachnid Quarter, it was not until later that I'd find the error in that move.

We started with the paladin on Anub'Rekhan and the bear taking the add, I admit we screwed up the first time, keeping the add up for so long the bear had 11 Stacks on him, the impale mechanic worked fine - throwing people in a cone from the boss up in the air, by this point heroism dropped off and the Prot paladin was receiving his entire hp pool in 2 rapid hits (even as he kited). And so Wipe.

We retry focusing the add this time, then letting the bear try and pick up the locust swarm, as he's picking up the little sods I have 1 on me, and it took >50% o my hp each time. Which I healed through however the MT died from them and the boss.
    We Switch to bear tank on boss paladin on adds, the bear too WAY more dmg, and when he popped his dodge trinket after barkskin was over (putting him well over dodge cap) the boss never missed.

By which point we were all getting confused and frustrated, as Naxxramas 10 'should' (in my own opinion) be entirely doable with a raid in full HC dung gear with 1 or 2 Tier pieces.

So we set a little experiment, the bear tank buffed to 40khp wanted to see how hard Patchwerk hits (as he's the gearcheck boss) his Combat log read this:
    Patchwerk hits Bear for 9345 (Physical)
    Patchwerk hits Bear for 0 (10395 Overkill)

Now, my math doesn't have to be the greatest to see that Bear's initial hp = 40k - 19740 hit should not equal 0.

Now I know that I'll be flamed, and I accept that - however I just really want to know what I'm doing wrong here?
    It seems i did a pug run the same day u did, with the same tank / healer comp and we didnt have such problems ofc we wiped 2-3 times per boss but that was mostly cuz of mistakes on the mechanics and not the boss one shotting tanks or ppl getting insta agro or w/e.