1. Recently i cant connect to frostwolf :(

ok so its been like 4-5 days where i havent been able to connect to frostwolf, i just enter my username and password then it gets stuck on authenticating and after a while, it just saids disconnected from server
    ive tried re-installing game/launcher and stuff like that but nothing has worked so far. i live in iran and so far i know of one other iranian that has the exact same problem(on persian forums)
    this has been happening pretty much after christmass.. anyone know what i have to do?? it just gets stuck on authenticating and its been 5 days since i could play on warmane im so depressed man :S

2. guys i still have this problem, i've tried everything i can think of and it still gets stuck on authenticating.... please help..the WoW levels in my blood are falling

3. I have read that to solve this "authenticating" problem you just need to use Google DNS and be sure you are using this realmist:
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com

Guys that have this problem seems they all had logon.warmane.RU or like logon.molten etc

4. well my realmlist was already logon.warmane.com but now it gives a new error its funny -.-
    now it saids that i need to convert the account to a battle.net account, acting as if i dont have a launcher.. but i do and now it keeps showing this message..any tips?

5. usually the " need to convert the account to a battle.net account" message appear when you try to enter with your Email address.
    You have to use Warmane AccontName instead

6. but i am using my warmane account name, and it still shows this message, i had no problem connecting to the game before christmass... this is weird, still cant connect to it

7. I had the same problem and it fixed it itself but 4-5 days is much so i think its problem in ur connection not the server even though i may be wrong.

8. well i agree the problem is on my side, since my friend is able to connect to frostwolf, but i still get the same error, im using google dns, tried changing realmlist multiple times, redownloaded launcher again.. and still when i log in it saids the account needs to be converted to a battle.net account... i have no idea what to do

9. same problem here, no solution yet

10. same problem here anyone fix this problem

11. I fixed this issue by changing my adapter settings to google's DNS servers & redownloading the full client - not the client that patches whilst you play, and not the client with WoD player models